Insane

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Ji eun's POV:

"Are you insane?" I heard his voice echo as I pulled back from my hug. The one person I was happy to see at the moment.

I didn't answer for I heard frustration in his words. Slowly I turned walking a long the streets. My vision was blurry and I couldn't focus my thoughts well.

"Ya, where do you think your going?" he called holding his patience. "Away from you" I could only mummbled. He caught up besides me since I was walking very slowly.

"Eh? Who do you think you are?" he questioned giving a small laugh. "Do you think that I can just let you leave?"

"...who says that you're in charge of me?" I questioned struggling to move faster.

"You're drunk-" he commented giving a sniff in the air. "I smell it all over...we gotta take you back home" he said worried.

But I only shook my head and continued forward. That irratating child, as usual, continued following my footsteps. I turned back agressively giving a deep glare.

"What? Don't you understand when I say leave me alone I mean it?" I spat back.

He grabbed hold of my arm as I flung a fist. Sadly it didn't go straight, curse those multiple drinks.

"Noona--what are you trying to prove?"

"What nonsense are you talking about now?"

He stayed quiet, i'm sure he was suprised of my attitude I was giving.

"...First you rebel against marriage, than you want to be wed as soon as possible. Now you're plainly just running. Just what are you trying to prove?" he asked staring at me. I hated how he just wouldn't go away.

"Running? huh-" I shook my head. "That's my last thing I plan to do"

"Then what?"

I stopped in my tracks turning back to the man. His figure was getting blurrier and blurrier by the minute.

"Daehyun...I just can't be seen-" I stopped thinking then tried to continue. "I just can't- you see-" there was nothing left to say, or hear. All I remember was seeing his figure and then I hit the floor.

 

"So are we supposed to just stay here or what..." Himchan said rocking back and forth through the akaward silence.

"Idiot we should have followed Sunhwa" Hyosung said shaking her head.

"Ani- that would have caused more trouble" Himchan said calmly as he stood.

"Aish--this is really all happening?!" Hyosung shouted into the streets pulling at her hair violently.

 

FLASHBACK TEN MINUTES AGO///////////////

 

"That's the truth, and if you don't believe me, then I don't know who to trust" Sunhwa said turning.

"Wait" Himchan started looking at her with confusion.

"What?"

"It's not hard to believe, though I'm sure you understand what kind of danger you'd be in"

"I do...but Ji eun seems to be in deeper trouble than I"

Hyosung and Himchan stood watching the light brown haired women run off into the night,

"Love in false and indinial"

 

FLASH BACK OVER//////////////

 

"So what do we do now?" he asked. Hyosung sighed deeply, he could tell he was testing her patience.

"Ya...you don't have to avoid me" he said staring at her.

"I'm not avoiding you...but why did you have to come in the first place?" she said crossing her arm.

"--Mianhae. Did I disturb you?"

"Kim Himchan, there is nothing I have to say to you" she said sternly.

He sighed then walked beside her. The smaller girl was petite beside him and was frail  to the bone. She was shaking though the cold of the night.

He noticed and slowly grabbed her hands into his warm ones. It obviously caught her by suprise since she let out a small shreek.

He smiled then leaned forward against the curb.

"Fine. If you're not going to talk to me...then i'll just be assertive" he laughed walking her in the direction where Sunhwa ran.

 

"That's it, I can't take it" Yongguk said throwing his phone against the coach.

"Hyung?" Youngjae asked watching him.

"Youngjae? I thought you went to get the girls?" Yongguk asked confused.

"Let's go--" he said gesturing to the garage.

"EH?"

"...Himchan texted me back a while ago. He said that Daehyun went into the city to find Ji eun"

Yongguks jaw dropped staring at his phone then back at his friend.

"He-- He did what?!"

Youngjae only nodded. Yongguk sprang up walking fast into the garage. "I'm gonna find you before he does-"

 

A/N: Awz Himhyo is forming. What happened to Ji eun! :O is she okay? Oh no! Yongguk knows!!!! New computer! So happy! Find out in the next chappie~