Forgive and Forget

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

He stood waiting for a reply or even an explaination. He heard her sniffing and crying against his shoulder.

"Don't hate me Jongup, i'm sorry, forgive me...I didn't want you to find out like this" she cried, mummbling her words.

He put a hand on the back of her head.

"I don't hate you. But I do feel betrayed" he said.

"But-its not all lies. I didn't lie about everything" she said.

"Hmph?"

"I did make friends with the girl I told you about. She WAS a Southerner. I was a prisoner at the time as well, and she did die when we were attacked in Japan" she said clearing her tears.

Her hug was long and she couldn't help but not let go, she was feeling sadness everywhere and felt sorry to have betrayed someone.

"I'm sorry that I was keeping this secret from you, and lying to you. I regret that I was also cold around you" she said letting go.

He finally was able to look at her but this time she heald a big smile on her face.

"I forgive you..." he said.

"But I didn't use you guys for information. I was taken down fair and square by you and Zelo. So I surrendered and gave my loyalty to you guys" she said.

"You weren't scared of changing sides? That the North would turn against you?" he asked.

"No. My whole life I grew up in fear and I was surrounded by people who didn't care about me...until I met you and your friends...you guys didn't hurt me, yell at me, or torture me" she said. "It was the first time in my life that I felt safe, wanted, and loved" she paused staring at him. He smiled which caused her to smile.

"Just, don't show the others. I know you wouldn't hurt us either, but if the others find the tattoo they might not be so friendly with you anymore" Jongup said before turning to the door.

"Okay, i'm sorry" she repeated. Jongup turned around and smiled. "Don't be" he said walking out.

 

Yongguk packed the bags and changed out the supply dumping it into the trunk of the vans.

"Himchan" he called into the walkie talkie.

"Yeah"

"Ready to start?"

"Ready when you are" he stated.

"Right, lets go"

 

Youngjae ran to the celler holding a microphone and a large folder.

"Mei Ji!" he called down the stairs.

"Eh yes Youngjae?"

"Can you help me quick!"

"I thought you guys left already"

"Ani, were actually in a rush right now. I need your help" he said.

"Oh- sure what do you need?" she said hurrying up the stairs.

"I need you to come with us. You need to keep track of the cameras and spot out for the men okay?" he asked.

She nodded and they both hurried to the van.

"Come on we gotta go" Himchan yelled while honking the horn.

"Calm down hyung were here" Youngjae said as Mei Ji followed behind him.

"Mei Ji? Why is she here?" Jongup asked looking suspiciously at Mei Ji.

She gave him a shoulder shrugged look before the engines roared.

"Were coming for you Sunhwa" Himchan said.

"WAIT!" a voice sounded over the engine. Himchan stopped and looked outside the van. A male dressed up to go and without a sling stood ready.

 

"Seems like Himchans ready to go" Yongguk said in the car inback of Himchans van.

"Yeah, I swear that fools gonna get in a car crash if he speeds anymore" Hyosung rolled her eyes.

"Wait he stopped the engine" Zinger said in the midst of their conversation.

"Is-is that who I think it is?" Hyosung said watching.

"Daehyunnie?" Hyosung said watching the man stand without his sling.

"He's not hurt anymore?" Ji eun asked looking at Yongguk.

He just sat speechless.

 

"Daehyun what are you doing out of bed" Himchan asked.

"Yeah, you're not well to do this mission" Youngjae said.

"I'm feeling better hyung please allow me to come along" he said sternly.

Himchan looked back at Yongguks van then turned to Daehyun.

"You're sure?"

Daehyun nodded then turned to Yongguk. He nodded before Yongguk could nodd in agreement.

"Its set. Hop on board" Himchan said opening the car door.

"Thanks hyung" Daehyun said.

"Yeah yeah whatever, as long as you don't interupt my awesome battle cry again. Now where was I...oh yeah. Were coming for you Sunhwa!" Himchan shouted as the others cheered with excitment.

 

Ji eun gulped. Why was he coming? What a stupid idiot, he was gonna hurt himself worse from before she thought.

 

A/N: Hey guys back from Japan, how'd you guys enjoy the waiting lol. I think i'm going to keep the poll up for another month, so even new readers can vote on it. The story itself will progress with both couples and possibly favor one more. Please leave your comments so i know if the chapter is getting good.

BangSong is in the lead with the votes and SongDae is behind 2 votes. I encourage all my readers to vote so i don't get a biased answer!