Night of Darkness

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

Zelo-one-shot-bap-33739697-403-402.png

Zelo woke up with pain aching in his head. He moaned at the pain and sat up to feel someone push him back down. He opened his eyes and stared at the figure next to him.

"Sit, back down" Zinger said.

"Noona? What happened" he asked.

Suddently he heard gasp around him as he was soon surrounded by everyone.

"He's awake!" Hyosung shouted with relief.

"Maknae don't ever scare us like that again!" Youngjae said.

"We were so worried" Ji eun said.

"What happened" Zelo asked looking around like a lost child.

"You out" Daehyun said amoungst the others. He had a sling on his arm and his shoulder was bandaged up.

"Wha-" Zelo said with big eyes. He sat up. "What happened to your arm hyung! And wheres Sunhwa noona?" he said looking around.

"She...they got away with her" Daehyun said. "You almost had her but then the leader hit you on the head with a bat" Daehyun said.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Zelo?" Daehyun shook him reapeatedly. Daehyun looked around and he was already beginning to inhale the poison. The room became blurry and if he didn't get out soon he'd die. Quickly he lifted up the tall maknae and looked for an exit. He ran to the hotel door but as he opened it, he felt the door jam. The North spies had locked the door behind them. Daehyun panicked and looked around the room. The window!

He ran ramming his shoulder first into the glass window then fell on a dumpster outside. "Ah" he groaned as he rolled over falling onto the concrete with Zelo. "Daehyun Daehyun! Where are you!" Yongguk said in panic.

"Hyung. Quick. Were in the back by the.....dumpsters" Daehyun managed to say before he out.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Oh hyung. Are you okay?" Zelo said with widen worried eyes.

"Ah, just a little scratch" he smiled through the pain. "I woke up an hour ago" Daehyun assured Zelo.

"What about Sunhwa noona!" Zelo shouted.

"Zelo can I talk to you in private" Zinger said looking at the others. They nodded and walked away.

When they were left alone she sighed deeply.

"Zelo-ah you know how much we all love Sunhwa right?" she asked.

He nodded.

"But...at the moment. There has been to many injuries and we need to wait a while" she said. "Do you understand?"

Zelo paused then thought. "Sunhwa will be fine?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes. C'mon lay down you need your rest" she said tucking a blanket over him.

"Did you want hot chocolate?" she asked.

He nodded. She stood up and left the room. Just before she did he smiled. "Thank you noona" he said with happiness.

 

"Guys, Sunhwa isn't gonna die" Yongguk assured everyone in the living room.

"It's true. Daehyun brought up a device he found from one of the mens suitcase. I realized it was important and the source of the communist" Youngjae said.

"So..." Hyosung said.

"So that means that they won't kill Sunhwa if we have their godly source. At the most she'll be used as a hostage" Youngjae said.

"That's great! Now we can be relieved" Himchan said throwing his hands over his head sitting on the couch.

"No not entirely" Ji eun said. "Sunhwa could be as we speak being ually asaulted or even being used as their slaves!" Ji eun cried with worry.

"True" Himchan said getting depressed again.

"Wheres Jongup and Daehyun?" Ji eun asked looking around.

"Jongups still watching the Mei Ji women and Daehyun shood be resting in his room" Yongguk said. He threw venom in Daehyuns name.

"So where are we gonna sleep tonight?" Hyosung asked lazily yawning.

"Sleep? Sunhwas kidnapped and all you care about is sleeping?!" Himchan shouted hitting the girl on her head.

"OW" she said pouting.

"No shes right. We need to rest and some time to think" Youngjae said.

"The girls can sleep in the guest room down the hall from our rooms" Yongguk said turning to Ji eun. She was yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"I think you need some rest" he said.

"Ah, yeah. I'll go now" she smiled walking away.

"Night" he smiled.

 

lee-hi-to-hold-first-stage-for-rose-on-m  jongup_one_shot_by_akai_leech-d5y03il.jp

Mei Ji's eyes opened to face the ceiling as she saw the light above her.

"Wha"

"Good your awake" Jongup said looking at her. She sat up and noticed she was out of her cage.

This was her chance to escape, though she didn't want to.

"Why are you letting me out?" she asked.

"I'm not. I saved your life. You were so worked over and dehydrated that you fainted" he said.

"I could easily run away why are you doing this" she asked. She didn't understand how a man could be so naive and trusting.

"I know what hardships you must have gone through. I myself had faced the same" he said sighing.

"Can I atleast go outside?" she asked. "This place is dark and empty, its depressing" she said.

"Sure lets go" he said. "And besides. Even if you did run away. I have a chip planted into that wristlest on your arm. If it leaves anywhere on the radar of the warehouse area it will shock you" he smirked walking outside. She paused and looked at her wrist. A silver bracelet like item was wrapped tightly against her skin. She hadn't noticed until then.

"Hmph. So thats why he was so trusting" she thought. This kid wasn't as stupid as she thought.

 

Ji eun sighed as she walked up the stairs to her room. She paused as she stopped by Daehyun's room. She peeked into the room and walked in. As she came in she noticed that his bed was empty and the window was open. She peared through the window and saw him sitting on the rooftop outside his room. She smiled and stepped outside of the window next to him.

secret4-3661.jpg        2yjGnwL.jpg

"hey" she smiled.

"Hey" he replied.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" she asked nudging his good shoulder.

He smiled in her direction.

"Yah...but I couldn't sleep. So I decided to watch the city" he said looking out into Singapore.

"Hm...Are you feeling okay?" she looked at his arm.

"Yeah. Just a little painful but I can handle it. I'm manly" he joked.

"haha. Sure you are" she said with sarcasm.

It was silient as their laughter suddently stopped.

"...Ji eun. What ever happened?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"We were so close at the academy but once you left with SECRET, you left me alone and we never talked since" he said.

"Why did you miss me?" she joked.

"yeah a lot. It kinda hurt me a little, you hurt me" he said sarcastically holding his chest.

"Whatever, I still wanted to talk with you" she said.

"Well you can still come to me any time you're in trouble" Daehyun said. She sighed and leaned against his good shoulder.

"Yeah. I think its also hard cause of my arranged marriage" Ji eun said. Daehyun nodded.

"I know you're suppose to marry Yongguk" he said.

"Yah! How did you know?" she asked punching him.

"It's all Yongguk ever talks about. Ji eun this Ji eun that...my bride Ji eun. Bang Ji eun. BangSong" Daehyun rambled on.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course. Who'd lie about that" he said.

"Hm. I guess thats why recently he's been being nicer to me. I thought at first he was upset we were getting married" she said looking at the stars.

"Upset? Why would he be upset?" he asked looking down at her.

"Maybe because its an arranged marriage. Usually couples arranged have no feeling toward one another, just some hate................." she said.

"So...you does that mean you miss me?" Daehyun smirked.

*Yawn* "I'm getting tired" she said playfully then closed her eyes.

She fell asleep against his shoulder and he smirked to the city.

"Ch- Troublesome women" he said as the city continued to shine against the dark night.

 

Authors Note: Whaaaat?! Ji eun was in an arranged marriage this whole time?! I did not know! :O  *giggles* just kidding I did know! XD haha.

What outcome may these lead too? Leave your comments and look forward to the next update! :D