Hidden or Caught

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"Daehyun hyung!" Zelo whispered as Daehyun arrived from the elavators.

"Hiya Zelo" he said turning serious and pointing his position to the room.

 

"We heard that you were an expert at navagating for the "iris petals?" the leader said staring at Sunhwa intensly.

Sunhwa froze, she didn't know anything about "iris petals", were they a code for something?" she thought as she smiled.

"Sunhwa. Iris petals are explosives" Yongguk said into his microphone.

"thanks for telling me now" Sunhwa thought as she smiled to the leader.

"Of course. Yes. As a matter of fact I have a whole case full" she said.

"Really?" the leader raised an eyebrow. "May we see it?" he said.

Sunhwa looked to the door. There were two men still staying guard.

"Um.."

"Sunhwa! Repeat after me" Yongguk said deeply.

Sunhwa gulped hard then spoke Yongguks words.

"I don't have them at the moment. You see I didn't want the airport to find them" she said.

"Oh...it's like that is it?" the leader said.

She didn't respond.

"Perhaps then you'll make us some more then" he said.

"Sure. But it will take time"

"We don't have time. We have to head back to South Korea immidiantly and plan the assasination" the leader said with serious tension.

She hesitated at his threats, his harsh real words against her own country. The country that she loved.

"First. Before I create them, I want to know what else your planning on doing" she said.

"What I plan dear is to just blow up the country. Those Southerners won't know what hit them" he laughed a bit.

"What a mysterious plan" she said smirking.

"Indeed. And one of those Iris Petals can blow up an entire city" the leader said. Sunhwa couldn't help but jerk a bit from the last sentence.

A whole city? This was serious buisness for TS.

"Well I hope you assure to your men that you'll be creating this for us" the leader said holding out his hand.

"Yes, I will discuss the situation with my men" she smiled reaching for his hand.

He stopped then the sound of a gun locking clicked behind her.

"Do you think I'm a fool" the leader said.

 

Jongup rode his motorcycle into the warehouse gates. He quickly hopped out of the garage and entered the warehouse. It was hot and muggy and smelled of rubber cement. He quickly rushed to the celler room down stairs and came down the stairs.

He froze as he saw the girl was still there. As she heard his footsteps she glanced up. Her face was pale and innocent, different from when he first saw her.

"You're still here?" he said.

She stayed silient.

"I thought for a second you'd have escaped" he said sitting beside her cage. The light of the room shined only on the cage. The women looked up.

"I didn't choose this life you know" she said. Her eyes were red and puffy, she'd been crying.

"What do you mean?" Jongup said.

"...I didn't choose to be bad" she said to herself. Her head looked up once more to Jongup's direction.

"Your eyes" he said noticing her puffy eyes.

She wiped them then laughed it off a bit.

"Yeah. I've been crying"

"And your scars" he said noticing them piled against her pale skin. They were all over her inner thighs and arms.

She covered them slowly. "Yep. These are my discipline scars" she said.

"What..." he trailed off getting lost in her words.

"How come your not slashing me? Treating me terribly?" she asked changing the subject.

"Were not cruel. I'm not cruel." he said crossing his legs.

"Hmph. You're weak. You Southeners are weak as hell" she said smirking.

"I'm not weak. I'm not violent either" he said firmly.

"Do you only feel that way because your leader tells you to?" she said making her tone deeper.

"No. My leader does not decide my future and what I do. I am fully in charge of myself"

"Lies. It's all lies. You act tough as ever but your just a pawn in their games" she said.

"You don't know anything about me. Or my friends" he said sternly.

"...that's what they all say. Don't you know that I'm your ENEMY!?" she shouted with tears.

"I'm not violent" he said softly and peacefully.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? WERE DIFFERENT. DIFFERENT PEOPLE! DON'T YOU GET THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HATE ME AND SHAME ME AND TREAT ME UNWORTHY?! SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU BETTER TO KNOW!" she left her words hanging and sat her back against the cage weakly. Her eyes could barely see the figure of Jongup and she fell forward onto the floor.

 

"I don't understand what your talking ab-" Sunhwa began.

"I'm not an idiot. I know your not the real Mei Ji" he said as his henchmen heald the barrel of the gun close to the back of her head.

Suddently the door barged open and Zelo and Daehyun came in with guns in their hands.

"Hold there. We'll shoot" Daehyun said. The leader smirked then looked at his henchmen beside him. They nodded and instantly pulled out their guns.

Sunhwa looked back but was shoved back to face the leader.

"What do I do?" she thought.

"Calm down. Don't move, they'll fire if they have to" Yongguk said sharply. Sunhwa understood then looked at the leader.

"I see you have friends" he said looking back at the B.A.P boys.

She didn't respond.

"So, now that you know our terrorist secrets...were gonna have to kill you" he said.

"Noona" Zelo only said.

"Hey guys don't shoot whatever you do" Yongguk said into the microphone.

"Zelo-ah" Daehyun said looking at Zelo.

Zelo couldn't move his arm but looked at where Daehyun was looking. Zelo looked at the ceiling where a chandalere was hanging above the leader and Sunhwa. Zelo nodded.

Quickly he raised his barrel and shot it at the ceiling. The chandalere dropped and Daehyun threw a smoke bomb into the air. Instantly the bomb went off and gas filled the room.

"hey get the guys" the leader shouted.

"Zelo get Sunhwa" Daehyun shouted as they both moved and made their way to the middle of the room.

Daehyun ran to the middle as he stopped to see a shining object sticking out of one of the guys suit cases. He grabbed it and stuffed it into his jacket.

Zelo ran and elbowed two henchmen into there face and headed to Sunhwa.

"Forget them, get out, the gas is poisoned" the leader said as the men exited fast.

Zelo reached out to Sunhwa but suddently a bat hit his head. The leader laughed and carried Sunhwa out of the room.

"Zelo!" she shouted as she was carried away.

"Noona" Zelo whispered as he out.

"Zelo!" Daehyun said. he gasped as Zelo didn't move. "Zelo!" Daehyun shouted.

 

Authors Note: So this was the great start to the drama! How are you guys liking it so far? I felt on a role today to writing so I'm gonna try and come out with another story ASAP!