Wedding Dress

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---

"This one?" Sunhwa asked pulling out a long white dress.

"No..." Ji eun said watching her unnie pout.

"This?" Sunhwa moved on to the next one. Ji eun examined the dress.

"Ani"

"Aish! Unnie you need to make up your mind!" Sunhwa shouted pulling at her hair.

"Calm down Sunhwa, Ji eun just needs time to think" Zinger said putting a hand on Sunhwas shoulder.

"But- fine" Sunhwa said sighing.

"Man I wish Hyosung unnie was here..." Ji eun whispered. "She'd know what would look nice on me"

"YA! We know you just as well!" Sunhwa said.

"How are you guys doing?" Yongguk asked walking over toward them.

"Not good. Your bride is being difficult" Sunhwa said putting her hands on her hips.

Yongguk looked at Ji eun then smiled. "Don't worry noona, Ji eun needs time to think" he said simply.

"Right! And it is for a special occasion" Zinger said slightly.

"Ah, I suppose, but can you atleast help us pick out a dress?" Sunhwa pouted toward Ji eun.

"Well,,," Ji eun began as she headed for a rack of dresses. Yongguk went and started following her.

"Wait" Zinger said sticking her hand in front of Yongguk. "The groom cannot see his bride in her wedding dress before the marriage. It's bad luck ya know"

Yonnguk laughed. "Noona, you're supersticious aren't you"

"Damn right I am. So Yongguk I'll go with you to look for your tux" Zinger said pushing him away.

"Ah-" he turned to look at Ji eun as Zinger pushed him away. She looked at him scared.

"Don't worry. Sunhwa noona's gonna help you!" he shouted. Ji eun nodded then faced Sunhwa.

"So what dress would you want?"

Ji eun put a finger to her lip then search throught the rack.

"I don't want anything to flashy...but I want something that would make me stick out" Ji eun said.

"Hmmm...what color?" Sunhwa asked.

"Traditional white" Ji eun said smiling. "Just like my mothers dress..."

"Eh? Really?" Sunhwa asked in shock.

"Yeah. She was beautiful on her wedding" Ji eun smiled thinking about her mother.

"Speaking of mother...are your parents coming to your wedding?" Sunhwa asked.

"Of course pabo, they arranged it after all" Ji eun laughed.

"They're coming all the way to Singapore?!!" Sunhwa asked in amazement.

"Ne" Ji eun nodded. "They said that they will come whenever we find a date for the wedding" Ji eun said searching the rack.

"Hm..." Sunhwa thought. "Hey, Ji eun...what do you and Daehyun talk about...you know when you guys are hanging out together?" Sunhwa asked.

"Eh?" Ji eun paused at his name. "What do you mean?"

"Well...I noticed that ever since we saw them, he has only gravitated toward you" Sunhwa began. Ji eun looked at her unnie. She had known for a long time that Sunhwa had a slight crush on Daehyun.

"Yeah, well I just take care of him...you know he's like my brother" Ji eun smiled.

"Chincha? Well you guys seem pretty close" Sunhwa said waiting for an explaination. Ji eun paused then stared at her unnie.

"Ani- what are you thinking Sunhwa?" Ji eun said. "Nothing...just thinking about what dress you should have" Sunhwa lied. Ji eun could tell it was a lie.

"Oh! How about this!" Ji eun asked changing the akward subject while pulling out a dress. Sunhwa examined it then smiled.

"It's perfect" she said giving a thumbs up.

 

"What should I get...they all seem the same" Yongguk said crossing his arms.

"Aish, don't be like that! I'm sure you're gonna find a nice one" Zinger said.

RING RING. Her phone sounded. Zinger looked at her text message from Sunhwa. She smiled.

"Eh? What is it?" Yongguk asked. Zinger gave a giant grin. "Ji eun found her dress...and now I know what to match it with!" she said happilly.

 

Afterwards they all met back at the front waiting, and carrying their bags.

"So you guys found a tux?" Ji eun asked. Yongguk nodded. "It took a while, but Hana noona was able to find a perfect one" he smiled.

"That's great, but what about the others?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"The others, I mean they have to wear something too, like a groom party and bridal party" she said simply facing her unnies.

"We can go with the others tomorrow" Sunhwa smiled.

"Great" Ji eun laughed. "Now lets get back home, i'm starving" she said walking toward the van.

 

A/N: Just a little short chapter about getting a wedding dress! ^^ So anyways guys, I'm gonna start posting stories faster just for you guys. Did I scare you with this fast update? haha :D

And also, I will try to create two endings to solve this confusion, thank you eine08!^^. So don't worry about which pairing ends up with which.