Mission Begins

One Shot at Love ---(HIATUS)---


"Were all set then" Yongguk said saluting to all the members.
"Mission starts" Himchan said.

The boys would be split into three groups.
Yongguk and Himchan in one car, Daehyun and Youngjae would be in one car and Zelo and Jongup would be in seperate motorcycles.
"We understand the plan correct?" Youngjae confirmed.
"Yes yes we know Youngjae" Daehyun said rolling his eyes.
"Okay me and Himchan will go near the front of the airport exit. Daehyun and Youngjae I want you to surround the airport repeatedly. Keep an eye on suspisiou get aways. Zelo and Jongup. I want you two to go inside the airport and keep an eye out for the guys at the luggage checkout" Yongguk said as they began exiting out of the warehouse.

When they arrived at the airport it was early 5:15.
Yongguk and Himchan was parked in the dark parking lot by the exit waiting.
Daehyun and Youngjae followed orders and casually drove around the exits and entrances of the airport. Meanwhile Zelo and Jongup walked inside wearing airport clothing and shades.

"Zelo-ah watch out for men in black suits" Yongguk warned through their ear pieces.
"Neh hyung I understand" he replied.

"Ah so boring~" Daehyun complained while Youngjae drove.
"Focus Daehyun were supposed to be looking out".
"Looking out for what? The guys arnt even here yet!" he wined slouching into the passenger seat.
"Just pay attention" Youngjae said.
"Im hungry~ I want a dounut!" Daehyun wined.
"Hey I'm the one driving okay! Shut up" Youngjae said.
"Ah whatever your just grumpy because you want a dounut to." he said back.
"Why would I possibly-" Youngjaes words were cut off by the sound of Jongup through the earpiece.
"There here!"

Everyone froze.
"This is it guys" Yongguk said.

When the plane landed many people came out walking to get there luggage. Zelo and Jongup covered opposite exits of the room seperated from one another.
Zelo with his tall height over looked the crowd of people and spotted two men in black suits and shades already with their bags heading for Jongups exit. Zelo gave Jongup a look and Jongup nodded as they both stared following them.
"Hyung there heading to the parking lot area" Zelo said tapping his ear.
"Understood"
"Wait. They've stopped" Jongup interrupted.
The men were waiting. Stopping for the bus which was just arriving now.
"What now!?" Himchan asked.
"There catching the bus!"
"Whats the bus number?" Yongguk asked quickly.
Jongup looked with a quick glance.
"Bus305"
"Got it. Me and Himchan will follow from then on" he gave orders.

They drove off into the still dark sky as they follower the bus on the highway.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Daehyun said slouching.

"Well we do have to kill six hours" Youngjae said.

"Can we get dounuts now?" Daehyun said with pleading eyes.

Youngjae gave him a 'really your gonna ask me now' look. "Fine."

"Yeah!" he cheered as they drove away.

 

30 minutes later.

 

"Geez how long is this bus gonna go?" Himchan complained.

"There!" Yongguk yelled.

Soon the bus turned to corner to a hotel. It was tall and shined with bright lights. Himchan looked and Yongguk then nodded. Thats where its gonna be.

 

6 hours later

 

"Daehyun I repeat Daehyun Youngjae come in!" the walkie talkie buzzed with Yongguks voice.

"huh huh?" they both said waking up from sleeping in the car.

"Yes hyung" Daehyun said.

"its time. wait for the next guy" he said.

"Finally" Youngjae said starting the engine and reversing out of the parking lot.

They drove waiting until a pair of suited men came out.

"There" daehyun pointed as two men hopped onto another bus.

"Yongguk there on the next bus" Daehyun said.

"Okay, meet us at the hotel "Nepel". We followed the last guys there" Himchan said.

"Nepel, got it" Youngjae said searching in his GPS.

"Whoa- lets start the action!" daehyun said excitedly.

 

"Jongup when is the women coming? Im getting bored waiting for her" Zelo said on a popsicle they bought by the luggages.

"I know Junhong, its gonna take some time" Jongup said getting distracted. He stared off into the next group of passengers that came from a recent flight. As usual the people collected their luggage and left. What disturbed him was he spotted a female wearing a black dress, high heels, straight short black hair and bright red lip stick.

"Wow shes pretty" Jongup said to himself.

"Hey hyung? Isn't that the women were after?" Zelo asked. He then noticed she was wearing shades and carrying a breif case.

"Why is she here early?!" Jongup freaked out. She was already on her way out of the airport.

"Hyung come in hyung" he said through the mic.

"Eh Jongup is there a problem" Yongguk said through the mic.

"Yeah. The other women. I just saw her leaving. But shes two hours early" Jongup said.

"Follow her" he said and Jongup and Zelo agreed.

 

 

A/N: Okay I know its getting to be a while until SECRET comes in but please wait one more chapter. I'm trying to fit them in for next chapter. Let me know in the comments if you want secret to be in any specific relationships with B.A.P or if you want small romance and more action also let me know.