B.A.P, Mirae

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

'Youngjae! Mirae! Come down now! I got something important to tell you!!' Mrs, Yoo their mum shouted at the top of her lung, silently hoping their the Yoo silbings would hear her.

As if her silent plead was heard, minutes later, footsteps could be heard storming down the staircase. 'Yes umma?' Both Youngjae and Mirae asked in union. Youngjae wrapped his arms around his beloved sister as he gently rocked them back and fro, earning a soft giggle from Mirae. If people don't know that they are siblings, they would mistaken them as couple

'Oh my gosh Youngjae, no one is going to steal your beloved sister from you because we know just how much you loved her. So please stop hugging her.' Their mum teased. 'Wae umma? Are you jealous? Anyway okays.' Youngjae joked as he let go of his sister at that instant.

'Umma? What is it? You called us saying there was something important you want to tell us?' Mirae asked curiously.

'Ahh.. Yes.. Come and sit as we talk.' Their mum stated as she led the two to the coach. Once their mum turn her back, Youngjae hug Mirae once more as they slowly made their way to the coach. Before sitting, Youngjae let go of Mirae, to prevent nagging from the mum. 

Mirae playfully pretend to punch her beloved brother before turning her attention back to their mum. 'Darlings, you two had been wanting to change school due to the amount of attention you two had in TS High right?' Mrs. Yoo asked with a sly grin on her face.

'Nehh umma.. But it's not only the two of us umma.. Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Daehyun, Jongup and zelo want to change school too. So can you.. uhm.. Help them to change school together with us too?' Youngjae asked daringly.

Mrs. Yoo raised her eyebrows and stared at Youngjae, remain silent. 'Umma.. Pleaseeeeeeeee~' Mirae plead on the behalf of her brother, giving her mum her cutest puppy eyes she can give. As usual, no one can resist Yoo Mi Rae's aegyo, her mum bursted out laughing loud.

'Of course darlings.. I had already figured that you two would ask that since the 7 of you are the Unbreakable 7. Hence, I ALREADY GOT 7 PIECES OF APPILCATION FORM FOR TRANSFERING OF SCHOOL FOR THE 7 OF YOU!!!' Mrs. Yoo stated delighted.

The two siblings widen their eyes, and stared at each other for a moment before throwing their arms into the air and cheered loudly 'YAYYY~ UMMA YOU ARE THE BEST! SARANGHAEYO~~!!' 

'And that's not it sweethearts.. Appa willing be coming home tomorrow!! And with this you two can go and do whatever you want~~' Mrs. Yoo sang as she dance gracefully to her bedroom with a spark of excitment in her eyes.

'Wow.. Just wow Mirie.. Let's meet Yongguk hyung they and let them know about this. I'm very sure they will be extremely delighted at this news!' Youngjae nudged his beloved sister as he text the other boys in B.A.P. And with that, the two siblings rushed to occupy the two vacant bathroom in their mansion to get ready to go out.

Mirae wrapped her towel around her body as she walk towards her bedroom to get dressed. She open her closet and dress in a white T-shirt patterned with an owl on and a black mini skirt. She put on thin make up and a beanie hat.

Well her brother dress in a long sleeved shirt, rolled up the sleeve to his elbow and a pair of black jeans.

'Gege.. Are you done? Let's go!!' Mirae skipped to her beloved brother's room. 'Yea yea done. Let's go!' Youngjae beam as he step out of his bedroom and head towards their parents room to tell their mum that they are going out. 

'Umma mei mei and I go out to meet up with B.A.P to tell them the news' Youngjae peek into the room as tell his mum. 'Moving fast as usual~ Okayys.. Be back for dinner!!' Their mum's muffled voice come from the bathroom located in the master bedroom. 'Kays!' Both of them answer in union.

Both of then went out and locked the door. 'Gege, where are we meet them at?' Mirae cling onto her brother's arm and asked. 'Usual place mei mei, The Bubble cafe. Excited?' Youngjae teased as the two of them walked towards the cafe that was located a few streets down their house. Instead of answering, Mirae just nod furiously, earning a chuckle from her brother.

Before they knew it, they reach the cafe and walked in to meet the others.

(A/N: In case you want to know how the cafe look like, this is a pic of it)

(A/N: And since Mirae know B.A.P, I would skip what attire B.A.P wear)

'Here! Youngjae, Mirae' someone shouted across the cafe, waving. Both the siblings walk over and slid into thw two empty seats reserved for them. A waiter come and take their order. 'Sir, Miss what would you like to drink?'

'I'll take Cappucino Latte.' Both Daehyun and Mirae said in union.

'Then we'll have a cup of Hot Chocolate, a cup of Frappuccino caramel, 2 cup of Frappuccino mocha and 1 set of Espresso Truffle' Youngguk replied. The waiter bowed and leave.

'So.. What as the news that you want to tell us?' Himchan asked softly. 'I'll say about it once our drinks arrived' Youngjae teased, knowing that they wouldn't be able to keep their curiousity. 'Mirie~ Look at ur brother.. How can he teased us like that~~' the 5 boys whined.

'Heheh.. Gege-ah.. Just tell them.. It's not anything bad either~ neh?' Mirae pouted slightly.. After looking at the look that his little sister is giving him, he gave up. 'Alright alright. Geez you guys just had to use my mei mei to persuade me uh? Knowing that NO ONE would be able to resist her aeygo.' Youngjae signed.

Loud laughters could be heard from the boys and just in time, their drinks came..

(A/N: Pic of cappuccino latte)

(A/N: Pic of Frappuccino caramel)

(A/N: Pic of Espresso truffle)

(A/N: Pic of Hot chocolate)

(A/N: Pic of Frappuccino mocha)

'So.. The drinks are here now.. Can you speak what's on your mind now Youngjae?' Jongup, who have been quiet all the time speak up.

'Haha.. Okays.. Now you guys have to first promised me that you would not be too agitated upon hearing okay?' Youngjae asked with a deeper meaning in his sentence.

'Okay okay.. Now SPEAK' Yongguk emphasised the speak.

'Well.. Our umma just now told us that she already had the application form for transfer of school for both my mei mei and me!' Youngjae beamed. 'And...' Youngjae voice trailed off, leaving the boys some moment to absorb what they just heard..

'Uhm.. Okay.. So you two got to get transfer.. Guess we won't be-' Before Daehyun got to finish his sentence, Mirae cut him off. 'And umma got the 6 of you oppa each a piece of application form for transfer of school too!' 

'WHAT?!?!' All the 6 boys shouted.

'Shh guys.. You all are grabbing people attention!' Youngjae hissed. While Mirae just giggle at the 6 boys reaction.

'Mian.. Y-you two a-aren't joking right? Right?' Himchan asked, eyes widen due to the news they just received.

'It's true guys.. But I didn't know which school are we going.. But umma says that we are going school this week!! Which is in 5 days time! And tomorrow uri appa is coming home.. So mei mei and I would be busy~' Youngjae cooed.

'It's okay! We can go hyung your house to celebrate beacuse we are the Unbreakable 7! Right hyung?!' Zelo beamed with a spark of happiness and excitment in his eyes.

And after they finished their coffee, Youngjae and Mirae waved goodbye to the 6 boys and went home.


Soon the two reach their mansion.

'We're home!' Both siblings shouted in union. 'Welcome home darlings~' Mrs. Yoo welcomed her children.

'Umma, Daehyunnie and the rest, can they celebrate for transfer of school tomorrow together with the welcoming of appa home with us?' Youngjae asked.

'Haha~ Sure sweet! Now if you two can just go take a bathe, dinner's almost ready' Mrs. Yoo chuckled.

'Nehh!' echoed both siblings as they once again rushed to get a bathe.

( A/N: I guess you know how dinner's like so i'm gonna skip it!)

After dinner, Mirae went outside the mansion to play with Coco their Jindo puppy.

Soon bedtime is getting nearer, 'Mirie dear~ come in! It's bedtime bring coco in too!' Mrs. Yoo shouted from the door of the mansion. 

Upon hearing it, she carefully carried up coco and place him in his own basket, covering him with a soft cotton white blanket before heading upstairs.

Mrs. Yoo tucked her children in their beds well before pecking Youngjae and Mirae on the forehead. 'Goodnight sweethearts' she whispered.

Soon after, Sleep welcome them as they drifted off to their dreamland..


Author's note: Hello~ sorry been quite busy nowadays with the amount of homework increasing each day. Anyway i have edited this chapter and im going to update very soon! So look forward to it.. And sorry again! ><