Who are you?

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Slowing opening her eyes, Mirae looked around. "W-what happen? Oh god.. My head.." She mumbled while clutching on her throbbing head. Blinking several times, she tried to adjust her vision so that she can look around her surrounding without any trouble. After several minutes, she looked at the thing she was lying on. "A bed!" she thought silently before trying to recall what had happened not long ago. Memories of her being bullied, flood back to her mind. 

Trying to move slightly, her body throbbed with pain. Looking through her arms, she saw patches and patches of bruise. Purple-blue bruises covered her arms and all. Worse, her head hurts like hell.. As if something was being ripped out of her mind. "Gege?" she called out softly, as if being very cautious with her surrounding. Well.. She just got bullied, who won't be precautions? Shuffling of the curtains would be heard, seconds later Mirae found herself in a tight hug. 

"Gege.. I'm fine.." She mumbled gently, gripping on her elder brother's hand and hugged him as well. "Are you really okays? Did you feel hurt anywhere??" He asked anxiously. Mirae nodded softly before frowning a little. "It still hurts though.. My body still hurts.. My mind hurts too" she nodded while pursing her lips. Taking a seat beside her, Youngjae tilted his head slightly, "Mind hurts?" Mirae nodded. "Yeah.. Like something was being torn out of my mind forcefully. I don't know what was it, I can't remember." she replied while shaking her head.

Youngjae sighed slightly before gently cupping his baby sister's face in his big warm hands and smiled, "It's okay baby Mirie.. One day you would remember it." "I'm glad to have a brother like you gege.. Understanding and protective. Ah! Gege, I had feelings towards someone, someone I don't know. I had a feeling I know him since young, like really young." Mirae looked at her brother and confessed. "Like when you are 5 years old?" Youngjae asked. Nodding, she replied "yeah.. I like him a lot. But I can't remember who was he. He was like my childhood friend."

"Oh no.. Mirie.. You forgot him.."  Youngjae thought silently, but before he can say anything, the curtains that covered Mirae's bed were ripped open and Nu'est, EXO and B.A.P rushed in. "Are you okays?? Are you hurt anywhere?? Are you feeling better??" they bombarded her with several questions, too much question at a time making her head hurts. "Calm down guys. She's fine.. Don't worry" Youngjae replied on her behalf. 

Luhan walked towards Mirae and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you are okays Mirae! You gave me a big shock you know??" he sighed a sigh of relief before pulling back and smiling like an idiot. "Yeah, we taught the girls a lesson for you. I bet they won't bother you non-stop anymore." Kris beamed. "Mirae..? What's wrong?" Luhan asked silently when he noticed of the frown on her face. "What's wrong? The wrong is I don't even know you at all.. In fact, I don't know the 12 boys there either." she pointed towards EXO while looking at Luhan with a puzzled look.


A/N: Another chapter is up! Sorry for the short update, I was too busy! >< ! Hope you enjoy this chapter.