Observation and revealing of real identities

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

It's been one week since B.A.P, Nu'est and EXO became friends. Other than EXO, no one was especially happy about it. Reason being, Miyae was still using wheelchair for her injuries has not fully recovered and B.A.P, Nu'est were still quite wary of EXO's actions. Although EXO had treated B.A.P and Nu'est as their own friends, still, trust towards EXO could not be formed.

'Morning!' Luhan greeted B.A.P and Nu'est. 'Morning' Miyae, Eunji, Jongup and Himchan greeted back. 'How are your injuries? Miyae' Yixing who was standing beside Luhan asked softly. 'Recovering' Miyae flashed a smile before Yongguk speak up. 'Thanks for ypur concern towards her, but we got to go to class now. Excuse us' as Daehyun pushed Miyae away with the others following behind.

'Looks like they still don't trust us.. Xing' Luhan signed as he shook his head. 'Yeah.. But I don't really blame them. Afterall, it was the other members who first created troubles for them.. It's natural for them to not trust us that fast. But I had to admit, they are indeed very forgiving..' Yixing replied in an consoling tone. 'Yeah.. Especially Miyae...' Luhan look at the ground as he and Yixing made their way to classroom. 'Hmm.. But why do you want to be friends with them that much? Especially Miyae..' Yixing tilted his head in curious.

'It's because I had this feeling that I had known her for a long time, like really long.. She has almost the same name as my childhood friend, Mirae..' Luhan replied tiredly. 'Woah.. I don't know you had another childhood friend.. I thought I'm your only childhood friend. Mind telling me? Does the others know?' Yixing questioned.

'No.. None of them members know.. Hahaha! Well yeah, I had another childhood friend. Her name is Mirae, once my neighbour. We know each other since diapers since our parents are on close ties. We used to go school together, eat together and play together. We had the purest yet happiest friendship ever. But things started to change on the day she immigrate to America with her family. She wasn't able to tell me for it was a last minute decision, and so I wasn't able to say goodbye to her. I know her before I know you anyway.. And...' Luhan's voice trailed off as he caught sight of Miyae and her friends.

Yixing turned towards the direction where Luhan was looking at, and saw B.A.P and Miyae with her friends. As the classroom door is not big enough to fit the wheelchair, Yongguk carried up Miyae and went into the classroom, towards her seat which is beside Suho. Suho bowed his head slightly towards Yongguk but Yongguk just smiled towards Miyae whispered 'we'll come back later during lunch hour okay?' Miyae nodded as she flashed him a smile. Yongguk returned greetings to Suho before going off with B.A.P to their classroom.

'And what?' Yixing nudged Luhan, causing him to snapped back into reality. 'Uh..? Uhm.. And.. On the day she left, I cried very hard and my heart hurt a lot.. It seems like I had feelings towards her.' Luhan replied sadly. 'No wonder.. No wonder you are scared to communicate with me when we first met. But hey, aren't we now best friends? Lu' Yixing teased. 'Yeah we are! The best friends ever' both Luhan and Yixing laughed loudly. After awhile, it's lesson time.

'How are you feeling?' Suho whispered softly to Miyae. 'Fine..' Miyae replied without looking at Suho. Despite them being friends, Miyae is still careful around Suho and Kris. 'I'm sorry..' Suho whispered softly, in a guilty tone. 'It's okay.. ' Miyae smiled softly at Suho before turning her attention back to teacher. *Ringgggggggg* it's lunch time.. All the students in class stood up except for Miyae, for she can't stand on her own. Suho gently tried to help Miyae up, but Chansik, Eunji, Youngmin and Kwangmin went her side before Suho help her up.

'Don't try to touch her.. It was you who caused this injury to her. Maybe not to her but her brother, but her brother is her lifeline, just like she is her brother's lifeline. So don't' Youngmin growled. Yongguk came into the class after observing for awhile. Suho usual would have barked back at them, but this time, he didn't. Instead her and the s just hang their head low.

'Do you want wheelchair today? Or carrying?' Yongguk asked Miyae softly, smiling his gummy smile. 'Carry' Miyae beamed. Yongguk didn't hestitate and carried up Miyae, in his arm, but not bridal style for she is very light. 'Follow us' Yongguk speak nicely to EXO and turned to walk out. Suho didn't know what is going on now. But one thing for sure, follow Yongguk.

So the rest of the EXO were outside as well, followed B.A.P and Nu'est to the abandoned building C staircase where they last had their fight. Yongguk seated on the floor, with Miyae on his lap as he gestured for the rest to sit as well. Then he speak 'EXO ,today, Youngmin and I had something to tell you all.' He paused awhile as the atmosphere tensed a little.

He continued 'for the past one week, we all had been observing all of you. All of your actions and words, carefully.' 'WHAt?!' EXO shouted in union. 'Yes, we had been observing.. Reason being, after you guys had hurt the two siblings, you guys apologised and request for being friends. Normally, we would have just agreed to it, but now, things are different. You guys created a lot of troubles to us.. No one know if your are sincere or not. So decided to observe and indeed, you guys are kind people, and sincere in your apologise.'

'So now, we are officially friends with you guys. And I believe you all already know our real names except for two. Let them say their real name themselves.' Yongguk smiled for the first time, towards EXO. Jaehyun who was sitting beside Yongguk, cleared his throat said 'My real name is Yoo Young Jae, and my baby sister here, her real name is Yoo Mi Rae'

Luhan and Yixing gasped in shocked. Mirae.. Both of them thought. 'So it's time for your own introduction EXO' Youngjae continued. So one by one, the EXO members introduced themselves. Soon, It's Luhan's turn 'My name is Luhan' he introduced. 'Long time no see Hannie~' Mirae smiled. 'What?! You two know each other?' EXO shouted in union. B.A.P and Nu'est were not suprised for they had already know that Luhan was Mirae's childhood friend.

'Yeah.. We're childhood friends.. Anyway, I can't believe you still remember me Mirie' Luhan replied shyly. 'Hahah~ I had always remember you Hannie.. Cause you are my best friend before I know them' Mirae beamed. But still, Nu'est and B.A.P are the most important person in her life, Luhan is not...


A/N: Yeah~ Another chapter is up! Sorry if it's too boring or something >< But now, Luhan and Mirae know each other, they had revealed their real identites. But then now, B.A.P and Nu'est know EXO as a rookie idol band, but EXO do not know that B.A.P and Nu'est are idol band too, and in fact one of the strongest rookie idol band. So what is next? All in the next chapter~ Coming soon!! Hope you like this chapter~ Comments XOXO