Music Club audition part 2

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

'Next, Daehyun and Jaehyun' Mr. Lee called. Daehyun and Jaehyun looked at each other before nodding and walk towards the centre of the room.

Jaehyun nodded to Eunji, as she was in charge of B.A.P and Miyae's performance music. Eunji played CNBLUE, Daehyun's powerful yet emotional voice together with Jaehyun's soft but smoothing voice filled the room. Two different style yet beautiful voice matched up well with the lyrics of the song

 

[Daehyun](It’s over I’m sorry)
(Do it do it do it now do it do it do it now)
(Do it do it do it now do it do it do it now)

[Jaehyun]Mworago nan ne mal moreugesseo
Na sirtaneun ne mareul moreugesseo
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy [Daehyun](r u crazy)
Gandago seulpeun cheok yeongi malgo
Tteonandago pinggyedo geuman malhae
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy [Daehyun](im really want you to get away)

[Daehyun]Ne majimak mareun geu chagaun mareun
I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry) I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry)
Saranghandadeoni nabakke eopdadeoni
Oh geureoko geureon geojitmariya
Ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan mareun
I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry) you tell me sorry [Jaehyun](you tell me sorry)
Moduga byeonhaedo neomaneun aniran mal
Oh nuguna malhaneun geureon ppeonhan marilppuniya

[Jaehyun]Ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
Utgineun neoui han madi [Daehyun](I’m sorry I’m sorry)
Jjajeungnan neoui han madi hwaga nan neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me im so crazy

[Daehyun]Narago neoege jeonbuda jun nayeonneunde gapjagi tteonandago
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy [Jaehyun](r u crazy)
Garago maeum da tteonan saram
Bonaendago deo isang japji anha
Wanjeonhi michyeosseo jeongsincharyeo michyeosseo
R u crazy [Jaehyun](im really want you to get away)

[Daehyun]Ne majimak mareun geu chagaun mareun
I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry) I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry)
Saranghandadeoni nabakke eopdadeoni
Oh geureoko geureon geojitmariya

[Jaehyun]Ne ibyeorui mareun geu dangdanghan mareun
I’m sorry [Daehyun](I’m sorry) you tell me sorry [Daehyun](you tell me sorry)
Moduga byeonhaedo neomaneun aniran mal
Oh nuguna malhaneun geureon ppeonhan maril ppuniya

[Daehyun]Ppeonppeonhan neoui han madi
Utgineun neoui han madi [Jaehyun](I’m sorry I’m sorry)
Jjajeungnan neoui han madi hwaga nan neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me im so crazy

[Jaehyun & Daehyun]Ne mare naega tto muneojyeo ne mare haneuldo muneojyeo
Angmong gateun ne mal deutgi sirheo jebal oh no no

[Daehyun]Nae gwitgae ullin nae gaseume bakhin
I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry) I’m sorry [Jaehyun](I’m sorry)
Saranghaji malgeol maeum jujina malgeol
Oh ireoke naman apeujanha

[Jaehyun]Nae du nuneul jeoksin nae simjange bakhin
I’m sorry [Daehyun](I’m sorry) you tell me sorry [Daehyun](you tell me sorry)
Dasineun an hallae jugeodo nan an hallae
Oh neoege swiwotdeon geureon heunhan sarang ttawi

[Daehyun]Janinhan neoui han madi
Naengjeonghan neoui han madi [Jaehyun](i m sorry i m sorry)
[Jaehyun & Daehyun]Sangcheo nan neoui han madi sseudi sseun neoui han madi
Oh oh back to me im so crazy

Daehyun and Jaehyun smiled slightly towards the judges as they bowed slightly after finishing their performances. Applause filled the room. Girl members of the club, participants and students chanted their name non-stop. Yongguk as their leader beamed proudly, together with Nu'est and the other B.A.P. 'Wow.. their voices were good.. Their vocal are really awesome' Sehun mumbled.

'Well done Daehyun and Jaehyun.. Your vocals are what we need the most in this Music Club. I must say, your vocals were really really awesome. No doubt, you two were selected in Music Club too, Welcome~' Mr. Lee beamed happily. 'There was another vocal which is very very awesome too..' Daehyun winked at Miyae. 

Although the judges and students, participants and Members don't get what Daehyun mean, nevertheless, they didn't question and continued on with the audition. Miyae hugged both Jaehyun and Daehyun once they were out of the centre spotlight. 'Great job gege' Miyae whispered softly. Chuckling, Daehyun and Jaehyun hugged her tight. 

Seeing this, Zelo pouted softly.. 'Yaeyae~ what about me and Yongguk hyung~~' Laughing, Daehyun, Jaehyun and Miyae pushed the rest of B.A.P and Nu'est into a big gorup hug. Everyone in the room stared at them, with the girls staring at both Miyae and Eunji the nly girls with jealousy. Both the 11 of them ignored all the straes for no one can tear their friendship apart and enter their paradise even when they had partners for life. 'Ahem' the group broke their group hug but still grinning happily.

'Next, Jongup' Mr. Lee called. 'Mr. Lee? Uhm.. Can I have someone with me for my performance?' After getting approval, Jongup went to the centre of the room with Zelo and get into their position. Eunji played JJ Project for Jongup and Zelo dances.

Upon the beats, Zelo and Jongup starting dancing their own respective parts as it only have 2 dancers, and the rest are backup dancers. 

After 4 minutes of performance, Mr. Lee had to control the crowd noise before announcing the result for when the doc were dancing, screaming and cheering could be heard so loud that the duo almost lost their song beats. 'Woah.. Zelo you can dance so well too.. Good job to the two of you. Jongup, although Kai is the best dancer in our Music Club, but I think, you can compete against him. Jongup, you are also selected into the Club. Welcome~'

Jongup smirked slightly towards Kai before thanking the judges and went towards his group. 'Jongup oppa, don't do that.. Don't clash with them..' Eunji whispered softy. 'Yeah.. We should be happy that they didn't find us troubles' Himchan whispered. Jongup felt that whay they say make sense, he towards Kai. 'What you want?' The rest of EXO eyed him carefully. 'I'm sorry for smirking just now. Sorry kai' Jongup apologised and bow slightly and turn away without waiting for EXO's response. 'He just aplogise?' Kai asked susprised by Jongup's action. Not only he.. The whole EXO is surprised.

'Next, Himchan' Mr.Lee called. Himchan went to the centre. Eunji handed him a Daegeum. Himchan started playing the Daegeum. He played a emotional yet beautiful melody. This time, it wasn't the students clapping only, but also the judges. First time in the history of Music Club, student play traditional music instruments without the guidance of teacher. 

'Woah.. First time in history Himchan.. You are the first student to play without the teacher's guidance. You have talent in Music.. Himchan, you are selected in the Music Club Welcome~' Mr. Lee announced.

Himchan thanks the judges before going towards Miyae they. 'Baby girl, it's your turn next.. Don't panic and do as usual okay?' Daehyun gently cupped Miyae's face in his hand. 'I will Daehyunnie oppa.. Don't worry.. I have you all to cheer for me.. So i don't have to worry' Miyae assured them.

'Next, Miyae' Mr. Lee called. At the mention of Miyae, EXO especially Suho pay attention. Because Suho had told EXO about Miyae humming their song, with the right beats and right rhythm.

Miyae went towards the centre of the room, and nodded at Eunji. Eunji played a song, BoA  

Miyae can danced to the song with the others. But she don't want too much exposure of her talents so she decided to sing only. Her melodious voice, soft yet emotional filled the room. That's when the judges, the students, participants and members of Music Club understand what Daehyun mean why another vocal very very awesome. Although her vocal wasn't at the same level as Daehyun and Jaehyun for she is a hoobae to the two, it was the 2nd best among B.A.P and Nu'est.

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one
Only one

Eosaekha-ge majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko
Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkane-neun cha-ga-un jeongjeok uril eol-ke mandeu-reo

Chigeum i jarieseo urineun nami dwehket-ji eoneu nu-gunganeun nun-mul heu-llimyeo namket-jiman
Sang-cheojuji anheuryeogo jakku aereul sseo-gamyeonseo nun-chi boneun ni moseub shirheo so irsquo;ll let you go

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (yoursquo;re the only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one
Only one
You’re the only one, only one

Kab-jakseureon naye ma-re waehnji moreuge neon anshimhan-deuthae
Eodi-seobu-teo urin ireohke jalmot-dwehn geol-kka orae jeonbu-teo, dareun gonman, gidae-han geon aninji

Neomu dareun shijakkwah kkeutye geu nal-karoumi nae shimjangeul chireuneun apeumeun waeh ttokgateunji
Beokchan gaseumi han sunkane kong-heoha-ge muneojyeoseo ireon nae moseub eotteohke i-reoseol-kka

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye (go-od bye)
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one (you’re the only one)

Nae meorisso-geun eonjecheum neoreul ji-ul-kka (i will let you go)
Haru iteul hantal, meol-ke-neun ama myeoch nyeon-cheum (my baby can’t forget)

Keurigo eonjenka neoye giyeok so-ge-neun
Naran sarameun teo isang sal-ji anhket-ji ji-uget-ji
Only one only one
You’re the only one, only one

She bowed slightly at the end of her performance. Applause and cheering once again filled the room. EXO stared at her as their jaws drop open.. 'It's so beautiful..' Kris murmured.. 'It's beautiful isn't it?' Kyungsoo asked the others or opinion. Kyungsoo thought that the others would disagree and asked why was he like that. But to his surprise, they all nod their head in union.

'Woah.. The future generation of Daehyun and Jaehyun's vocal. This is the vocal that we need in our Music Club.. If we compare your vocal with Daehyun and Jaehyun's vocal, theirs is definitely the best. But as compared to the members of Music Club and the others, yours is rank 2nd. Daehyun and Jaehyun vocal rank 1st, yours rank 2nd.. Welcome.. Miyae you are selected to be in Music Club. Welcome~' Mr. Lee announced. 

'Thank you' Miyae smiled sweetly and went back to her friends. Youngmin immediately text Manager Yoon the outcome of the audition.

To: Manager Yoon

From: Jotwins

Hyung!! Mirae, B.A.P, the 7 of them passed the audition!!

After awhile, Youngmin felt a vibration. He unlocked his phone and opened up the text.

To: Jotwins

From: Manager Yoon

Well done!! Great job everyone :) we are going out on a celebration next time for this. For I was busy today. I know it you guys can!

'Guys, Hyung said well done and we are going on a celebration soon! Not today though' Youngmin told B.A.P and Nu'est.

'Great!!' all 11 of them cheered in union. All of them passed the audition and life for them is going to be easier now...


A/N: another chapter is up!! :D i'm sorry if I mix up the chapter orders!! Nevertheless, enjoy!! Comments XOXO