Music Club audition part 1

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

  As usual, Chansik and Eunji was waiting for Kwangmin and Youngmin at the lobby to go meet Miyae and B.A.P together.

To: Jotwins

From: Jiji

Heyy~ where are you twins? Channie and I got some assignment to ask raerae and B.A.P oppa~ 

Eunji paced anxiously at the main lobby after she send a text to both Kwangmin and Youngmin. 'Calm down Jiji.. They would be here soon.. Plus it's only 7am in the morning..' Chansik signed.

Eunji opened up to say something, just then her phone vibrate. She unlocked her phone and opened up the new text.

To: Jiji

From: Jotwins 

Reachinggg~ morning :) wait a little more okays? :)

Eunji smiled slightly as she reply the twins text.

To: Jotwins

From: Jiji

Morning.. :D Arraso.. Palli palli ><

After awhile, Kwangmin and Youngmin walk towards Eunji and Chansik. 'Heyy~ sorry if we are late' Kwangmin flashed a bright smile towards Eunji and Chansik.

'Nahh.. It's okay..' Chansik smiled 'Plus you twins are quite early..'

'Come on~ let's go and find raerae now!!' Eunji sqeaked excitiedly. Shaking their head at their impatient friend, the four of them walked towards their classroom where Miyae and B.A.P are.

Opening up the door, Eunji beamed at the very sight of Miyae. 'Raerae~ morning oppa' Eunji backhug Miyae earning a soft chuckle from her. 'Morning' B.A.P greeted.

'Heyy jiji.. Let's start the assignment.. You got something to ask gege and I?' Miyae smiled genuinely at the 4 newcomers. 

'Yea.. So shall we start now?' Youngmin nodded his head.

Eunji, Chansik, and the twins, put down their bag as they took out their undone assignment and start to do their assignment with Miyae and B.A.P's help.

After 15 minutes, 'there... It's all done! All assignment was done' Kwangmin and Youngmin say in union while waving their arms in the air. Smiling, B.A.P keep all their assignment into their bag and prepare to go to class later once the bell ring.

'Oppa, what are you getting for cca?' Eunji asked B.A.P as they haven't figure out what cca B.A.P want..

'Well.. I guess is music club.. What does music club do? Does it consists of both dance and singing?' Jaehyun asked.

'Erm.. Yeap it consists of both dance and singing.. That's why we are in the music club.. It help to improve our singing abilities and our dancing skills.' Chansik explained.

'Hmm.. Sound interesting.. When can we join the club?' Himchan raised an eyebrow and nod his head slightly

'Erm.. Today i guess.. I heard that there are auditions today for music club.. To see if the student is talented in dancing and snging or not.' Kwangmin checked the notification on the notificaion board in the class.

*ringggggggg* the bell for start of lesson rang. 'Well then, we will see you guys later then.. Bye Mirie, bye jiji, channie, minnie' Yongguk flash a soft smile at them as they stood up from their seat, stretch a little before taking up their bag and went to class.

'Bye oppa' Eunji and Miyae waved while smiling. 'Bye hyung' Chansik, Kwangmin and Youngmin fist bump with B.A.P.

 

Students start to fill the classroom slowly as their homeroom teacher start the lesson. Miyae who was seated beside Suho, hummed a small melody as she take notes of what the teacher wrote on the blackboard.

Suho who hated people humming melody, especially when they were seated beside him, was about to ask Miyae stop humming when he suddenly recognised the rhythm ofn the melody.

'How do you know that song?' Suho asked Miyae suspiciously.. The melody that Miyae was humming was EXO's song,

'It's one of my favorite song.. I know it through youtube' Miyae answer plainly without looking at Suho as she continue to write her notes.

'You like it? And do you know the artist?' Suho shifted closer to Miyae so that no one would hear their conversation. 'Like I said, it's one of my favorite song..' Miyae murmured softly.

'Then the artist? Who sung that song do you know?' Suho continue to ask. Miyae look up from her writing and into Suho's eye, whispered 'by you, leader of EXO' Suho flustered.. He feel his cheeks burning up rapidly but he couldn't tore his eyes away from Miyae's beautiful eyes.

He continue to stare at her, not knowing that Miyae had already broke the gaze and give her bestfriends an assuring smile, assuring them that nothing is wrong, until he feel a kick on the back of his chair.

Sure, Suho bullied Miyae. But that was because Suho find Miyae a very unique girl, being able to make him flustered. Since no one had ever been able to make him feel like that before not even his ex-girlfriend. But Suho doesn't like Miyae just admire her

Suho snapped back to realitly immediately and turn back to see who kicked him. 'Yahh.. Hyung are you okays? You have been like staring at her for minutes with a dreamy look on your face..' Sehun question teasingly.

'I'm fine.. I just daze out' Suho reply boringly and turn back to the front. That's when he realised why Sehun ask him that question. He and Miyae was sitting real close.. Like real close..

Suho quickly shifted back to is original sitting, still close to Miyae but not that close and pay attention to the teacher talk. Miyae, knowing that Suho was one of bullies, don't bother to look at him once more as she continue on her humming and note taking.

2 hours later, a knock on the classroom do would be heard. The teacher paused her lesson as she look at the boys that knocked the door. Behind the boys stood a man. 'Yes? How can I help you?' Ms. Park asked as she cocked an eyebrow.

'We would like to see 5 students.. The boys would go in and picked the 5 students.. I would like to have a few words with them.' The man bowed politlely.

Inside the class, Miyae, Chansik, Eunji, Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at the 7 figures outside. There eyes widen in surprise as their eyes twinkled with a spark of excitment. It's B.A.P and their manager, Mr Yoon. The 5 of them looked at each other happily and bright smile lit up their face.

All the students including Ms. Park was stunned by the man's request. Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan and Yixing look at Chansik, Miyae, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Eunji in confusion for why are they so happy about it.

So Ms. Park regain her sense as she nod at the man. Daehyun, Jaehyun, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo went in and quickly went to Nu'est. 

Daehyun - Chansik

Jaehyun - Miyae

Himchan - Youngmin

Jongup - Kwangmin

Zelo - Eunji

Jaehyun went towards his sister whispered 'come on baby mirie~ It's time'. Suho looked at Jaehyun weirdly as if saying what the heck are you going to do..

Miyae just held Jaehyun's hand and went out of the class with the rest behind them. 'Manager oppa-hyung' Nu'est greeted. 'Heyy~ how is school here? Anyway, listen.. You guys are going to have a second album soon.. But i'm very sorry to say, you guys need to write your own song.. And I heard that the music club is having an audition today. So Miyae, I would like you to pass the audition and get into Music club Since the others already pass the get in.. It's your interests too right?' Manager Yoon told them. (A/N: Manager Yoon called Mirae Miyae in SM High too, just like how Manager Lee called Youngjae Jaehyun in SM High too.. But when they out of school compund, their manager call them their real name)

Nu'est nodded their head eagerly. 'Then as for you B.A.P, your manager wanted you boys to pass the music club audition too and get into the music club as well. You would need the time to practise your dancing and singing.. Same as my Nu'est here.' manager Yoon relay B.A.P's manager, Mr. Lee message.

'Alright.. That's it then.. The 5 of you have 11/2 weeks to write the song okays? You can go back to your class already' Manager Yoon ruffled their hair as he waved them goodbye, said 'thank you for the kind time Ms. Park' as he smiled and take his leave.

'Well then, see you all later during lunch hour okays?' Himchan smiled as B.A.P went to their own class. Still smilling, Nu'est entered the class and went to their own seats. Suho saw her so happy, can't contain his curiousity asked 'what did that man told you? You looked so happy.. I'm just curious anyway..' 

Instead of replying. Miyae just shook her head, refusing to tell him anything.. Well how can she possibly tell him anything about her being an idol when he pretend to befriend her?

 

During the lunch hour, B.A.P and Miyae once again went to the rooftop to dance and practise for their audition later in Music Club. Daehyun and Jaehyun practise singing as they are the main vocalists in B.A.P

Jongup practise dancing as he is the main dancer in B.A.P. Zelo and Yongguk are the rappers in B.A.P decided to practise their Bang&Zelo album,

Himchan practise traditional music as he was an expert in Daeguem, a bamboo transverse flute and Janggu, a slim waist drum. 

While Miyae practise her singing as she was only one person, she decided to just sing instead of singing and dancing. Well singing and dancing to them, is an relaxation as well as their stage for it was their career.

So when the lunch bell rang, none of them heard it until Youngmin and Kwangmin busted into the rooftop panting slightly. 'Hyung, yaeyae, it's lesson time.. Hurry!! Teacher going to come soon. All 7 of them panicked at the mention of lesson time. They quickly left the rooftop and run as quickly as their legs can carry them to their class.

Good thing, they were one step earlier than the teacher, B.A.P and Miyae managed to reach their class before the teacher reach and quickly went to their seats.

'Student's take out your textbook and turn to page 36' Mr Kim Miyae's history teacher instructed the class. Miyae was about to take notes when Suho suddenly asked 'Miyae, are you free later? Can we go out together?' Miyae, no longer trusting Suho replied plainly 'I'm busy later' without looking at him.

Suho being not satisfy with Miyae's answer, frowned and stare down at his paper. 'How can I made her trust me again? What can I do to be her true friend?' Suho thought... 

A sudden tap on his shoulder made him snapped back to reality. He looked up and saw Miyae packed her belongings into her bag, with Eunji, Chansik and the twins beside her. 'School's over' Kwangmin said plainly before the 5 of then turn away and walked out of class towards B.A.P.

The 11 of them headed towards the Music Room which is located at the other building and went in. 'Nice.. But slightly smaller..' Himchan judged. 'Yeah slightly..' Chansik chuckled. B.A.P and Miyae went to register themselves for the audition later and waited for their turn to performed.

At 3.30pm, the teacher in charge of Music Club explained the requirements needed to pass the audition, before the audition start. 'Hello freshmen. I'm Lee Min Ho, teacher in charge of Music Club as well as one of the judge later. The audition today, I believed all of you know, is held to recruit new members. We would be recruiting only 15 new students every year. The judging would be harsh, so give your very best in this audition. Good luck everyone'

Members of Music Club are also at the audition to give their comments about the freshmen performance, and of course, EXO was in the music too.. All 12 of them. 'Isn't that Miyae and her brother? And the brother friends?' Tao pointed out to EXO. Members of Music Club also saw the Unbreakable 7, chatting to each other in one corner. Their eyes flared with digust and judgement.

Each and everyone of them decided to give harsh comments after their performance later when it was there turn to perform. 'It's EXO.. Looks like enemies are also here' Jongup snorted.

There are 15 students before B.A.P and Miyae's turn. There are about 40 students who registered for the audition. In the 15 students, there were 5 students who got selected. 'Next, Yongguk and Zelo' Mr. Lee called.

'Fighting!' The Unbreakable 7 did one last cheer before Yongguk and Zeo make their way to the centre of the room. Yongguk nodded to Eunji, who is responsible for their music. Each and every participants are allowed to bring their own music to the audition. Eunji played their album, Bang&Zelo, instrument version, with only beats but no singing. 

Zelo and Yongguk start their rapping.. They requested for Chansik to help them sing part of them song for the song is a 3 person song. Which the teacher allowed.

[Zelo] 
Hakgyoreul dwirohan chae 
Urin hagwoneuro ttwieo imi da algo inneunde 
Wae jakku tto gareuchyeo Uh! 
Seonsaengnim malsseumeun hapummani
Chilpaniran dohwajieneun nakseomani
Charari
Donbaengman wonjjari gwaoereul taekhae 
Chinguwaui ujeongbodan seongjeokppunin chegye
Siheomiraneun apbak daehagiran budamgam 
Ssahyeoman ganeun seuteureseu eomma appaneun alkka

[Bang Yong Guk] 
Geondeul geondeul geotneun ge nan joheunde 
Bandeut bandeutan jasemaneul wonhae (Uh-huh)
Nae kkumeun maikeu jwigo Rap haneun geonde
Oneuldo peneul jwigo suhakgongsigeul jeongne Yeah
Hakgyo aneseo uriga baeun geon
Gemirnneun beopgwa neul pogihaneun beop
Do what you like (Like)
Love what you do (Do)
Nae jasinege mureobwa What you wanna do

[Chansik] 
Never Give Up himeul nae
Kkumeul hyanghae 
Never Give Up
Ireona~ ireona~ah~
Neoramyeon halsuga isseo
Wake up, wake up geokjeong ma~ah~
Jal doelgeoya Never Give Up
Neonikka geuge neonikka
Neo jasineul mideobwa
Never Give Up

[Bang Yong Guk] 
I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)
Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school (Aye)
I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)
Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school

[Zelo] 
Jigyeoun yaegin Stop my love story
Nae mameul jeonhalsu isseulkka kkeuteomneun gomin (Yeah)
Oneuldo maejeom gaseo ppangeul hana sasseo 
Gokak haejulsu inneun ge
Ige daraseo (Woo! )
Igeol badeumyeon nega johahalkka (Yes)
Anim batji anko bandaero doragalkka (No)
Nan baekseolgongju yeopeul maemdoneun nanjaengi
Byeolboril eomneun najiman neoman jikil su isseo M
Y Baby

[Bang Yong Guk] 
Neowa majuchil ttaemyeon gwaensiri sencheok haneungeol
Chingu nyeoseokdeulgwaui daehwaeneun gwansimi eobseo
Ojik neoman boneungeol
My Baby ([Zelo] Ya know)
Misulsiganeun neol geurigo sipgo
Eumaksiganen neol wihan norael mandeulgo sipeo 
Ikkeullyeo neon 'N' geuk nan 'S' geuk
Iseolleumeun yurisucheoreom kkeuchi anboyeo
Your my last love

[Chansik] Never Give Up himeul nae
Kkumeul hyanghae Never Give Up
Ireona~ ireona~ah~
Neoramyeon halsuga isseo
Wake up, wake up geokjeong ma~ah~
Jal doelgeoya Never Give Up
Neonikka geuge neonikka
Neo jasineul mideobwa
Never Give Up

[Bang Yong Guk] 
I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)
Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school (Aye)
I'm back in the school back-back in the school (Aye)
Geondeul geondeul I'm back in the school

[Chansik] Never Give Up himeul nae (Never~)
Kkumeul hyanghae Never Give Up
Ireona ireona (You can do it)
Neoramyeon halsuga isseo (Woo~)
Wake up, wake up geokjeong ma
Jal doelgeoya Never Give Up
Neonikka geuge neonikka (Woo~)
Neo jasineul mideobwa
Never Give Up

[Bang Yong Guk & Zelo] 
Clap your hands everybody
Everybody clap your hands
Left-Left to right
Right-Right to left
Everybody just clap your hands
Clap your hands everybody
Everybody clap your hands
Left-Left to right
Right-Right to left
Put your hands up in the sky

[Bang Yong Guk] 
This is only beginning
We never back down
Do whatever it takes
We out

Both Zelo and Yongguk bow slightly at the end of the performance. Applause and cheering filled the room. All the members, students including participants and even the judges clapped happily, very satisfy with their performance. EXO of course was dumbfounded. They never thought that they would be that good.

'That's a very very wonderful performance. Yongguk and Zelo, you two were selected as members of Music Club. Welcome~' Mr Lee announced.

Zelo and Yongguk give each other a high-five and thanks the judges. 'We did it!' Both leader and maknae beamed. 


A/N: Sorry i alittle late with this update! Hope you enjoy this chapter!