A new song! part 2

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

'Okays.. So now we have all the 5 newly written lyrics, which should we use?' Youngmin asked his group members. While they were thinking hard about which lyrics should they use, B.A.P opened their door and called out tot them. 'Nu'est~ Nu'est~' Youngmin and his group members turned and immediately brighten up upon the sight of B.A.P. 'Later when you all are going to have lunch remember to call us okays?' Yongguk . 'Okays~' Nu'est beamed. After B.A.P returned to  their practise room, their Manager open up Nu'est practise room. 

'How was it? Are you able to choose which lyrics to use?' Manager Yoon them softly. 'No.. It's just too hard to choose one out of all this 5 flawless written lyrics..' Kwangmin pouted. 'Hahah~ don't pout kwanggie ah.. Well, I bring you all to your composer and see how he react to this 5 piece of composition okays?' Manager Yoon assured them. 'Okays!' So Nu'est stood up and followed their Manager to their composer office. But before reaching the composer office, Mirae stop by B.A.P's practise room. 'Oppa, we are going to our composer office now okays?' Mirae informed them. 'Okays!' B.A.P beamed before going back to their dance practise.

B.A.P's dance choreographer beamed at the sight of Mirae as he favorited Nu'est other than B.A.P, but nevertheless, he just smiled at her for he know that she was rushing off. Mirae smiled back before closing the door. After turns and turns, they reach their composer office. Manager Yoon open up the door, revealing the once again neat but big office. 'Composer Kim, your favorite idols are here~' Manager Yoon cooed. Composer Kim stared blankly at Manager Yoon for awhile before realising what he means.

'Hello dears~ I guess you already know about your new song, that you have to write your own song? I'm sorry about it.. The company wants you guys to compose some songs on your own.' Composer Kim smile apologisingly. 'Nehh.. So we had written our song, but we can't choose which lyrics to use.. So we thought maybe you can help us choose the best one.' Youngmin explained as he hand the composer Kim their written lyrics. Composer Kim looked at the 5 pieces of written lyrics, scrunch up his eyebrows.

'This is hard... The lyrics were all very very meaningful and nice.. Indeed, it is very hard to choose the best one because all seems to be the best. How about later about 2 hours later then your all come back and I would present to you the best one?' Composer Kim replied. 'Okays.. Since it's 1.30, let's go and have lunch' Manager Yoon told Nu'est as they made their way back to their practise room. B.A.P, at that time also had their lunch break. So when B.A.P saw Nu'est coming back, Youngjae rushed up and held his sister's hand 'let's go for lunch!' 

B.A.P took their specs and put on their nerdy images before going out wit Nu'est for lunch. They went to one of the most famous Japanese restaurant and had their lunch there. They went in, took a vacant seat that can obtain all 11 of them, with the managers sitting near them. One of the waiters come over and take their orders. 'Excuse me, what could you like to have?' The waiter asked. 'We want 3 sashimi, 5 curry udon and 6 udon clear soup base. Thankyou' Manager Yoon ordered. 'Okays. A moment please' the waiter smiled and wen away with their orders.

'So Younggie ah, you all had written a new song already?' Himchan asked softly. 'Yup.. But we can't decided which song to use, so we hand it over to Composer Kim to decided. He asked us to find later after lunch for the outcome.' Youngmin explained. So Nu'est and B.A.P talked about their new dance choreograhpy and their new song softly almost to a whisper as they don't want anyone to hear what they talk. 30 miutes later, their foos arrived

(A/N: Sashimi~ *yumyum* :D)

(A/N: Curry udon :D)

(A/N: Udon clear soup base)

'Here are your food that you ordered, enjoy your meal' The waiter bowed politely. 'Thankyou!' All 11 of them smiled' 'Let's tuck in!' Nu'est and B.A.P said in union with their managers also eating. 'Hmmm... Hyung! This is sooooooooo delicious!!! Can we come here again?? Please~~` Kwangmin plead Manager Yoon cutely. 'Haha~ looks like the food here suit everyone's taste bud.. Sure why not?' Manager Yoon and Manager Lee chuckled. 'Alright alright.. You boys can come again too with Nu'est' Manager quickly added before Himchan's aeygo come out.

After lunch, they went back to the company to continue their dance practise and choosing of song. 'See you guys later' Jongup winked before going to their practise room. Nu'est went straight to Composer Kim's office. 'So how was it composer Kim?' Eunji asked as she take a seat. 'Well, to be frank, all 5 of you wrote very very nice songs.. So it was very hard to choose indeed.. But still I had chosen 1 out of the 5.. So the chosen one is...' Composer Kim voice trail off for Nu'est to think.

'Yeah? Who is the chosen one?' Chansik asked nervously. 'All of you!' Composer Kim beamed. 'WHAT?!' Nu'est shouted obviously shocked. 'Yup! I figured that since all of your written song are so awesome, and so meaningful, it would be a pity to choose the best out of it because all seems the best. So I combine them together into one song. Are you okay with it?' Composer Kim explained. 'Yes!' Nu'est answer. 'So when can they record the song? Manager Yoon asked.

'Today if they were fine with it.. And as for the beats, I have already prepare it. As for who sing which part, I have also decided according to their singing abilities.' Composer Kim turned to play the beats. 'Hmm.. It's nice.. Not too fast and quite emotional as well.. I guess we record it today?'Youngmin asked his group members. Everyone nodded. Just then when Nu'est went into the recording studio, B.A.P ended their dance practise and came over to find them.

Composer Kim explained to them when is the right timing to sing. After, he play the beats and the recording start...

Lyrics by: Nu'est

Composed by: Kim Hang Hyun

[Mirae] Yeoboseyo
Babeun meogeonni
Eodiseo mwo haneunji
Geokjeongdoenikka
[Kwangmin] Tell me baby where you at
[Mirae] Yeoboseyo
[Kwangmin] Call me baby i be there
Wherever you are i be there
[Mirae] Yeoboseyo
[Kwangmin] Pick up the phone girl
Cuz i gotta be there

[Mirae] Chaga makhineunji neujeul geonga bwa ([Eunji] geuphan mame)
Baeteorineun tto kkamppak hasyeonna bwa ([Eunji] naneun tto)
Waenji biga ol geot gatae gomineul hadaga ([Eunji] neoreul jom deo)
Ppalli bogo sipeun mame iljjik derilleo naga

[Youngmin] Kkamjjak nollagetji nal bomyeon ([Mirae] johahagetji)
Giri eotgalliji anke deo ([Mirae] dallyeoyagetji)
Jeo meolli ni moseup boineunde wae nan
Jeonhwal georeo handaneun mari gyeolgugen

[Mirae] Yeoboseyo babeun meogeonni
Eodiseo mwol haneunji geokjeongdoenikka
[Youngmin] Yeoboseyo wae amu mal motani
Yeoboseyo yeoboseyo

[Kwangmin] Neol derilleo wasseo biga olkka bwa
Honja sseulsseulhi bissogeul georeulkka bwa
[Eunji] Jip apiya niga boyeo nugurang inna bwa
Soljikhi mal motaesseo geureom neol irheulkka bwa

[Chansik] Nado ara nae haengdong bigeophae
Bigeophada nollyeodo nan jeoldae mot ga deoneun
Ireon nae mam alkka neoneun
Nege ganeun giri naege wae jiokhaeng
Gachi neukkyeojyeoya doeneungeonji
Igeon mari andwae
Ni oeroum dallae jungeon nande
Eoseo malhae jebal amu sai anirago
Wae nan andwae han beon haebwa amu marirado

[Youngmin] Jigeum neo geogiseo mwohani
Jigeum neol meolliseo meonghani
Baraboneun naega neukkyeojiji annni
[Mirae] Hagopeun mareun da naeil hae
Mianhadan maldo naeil hae
Jakku eodil bwa baro yeogiga niga isseoya hal jarinde

[Youngmin] Yeoboseyo babeun meogeonni
Eodiseo mwol haneunji geokjeongdoenikka
Yeoboseyo wae amu mal motani
Yeoboseyo yeoboseyo

[Eunji] Neol bogo sipeosseo biga onikka ([Youngmin] biga naerinikka)
Neowa geotdeon georireul geotda bonikka ([Youngmin] jukgesseunikka)
Jip apiya bogo sipeo neoneun aninga bwa ([Youngmin] bogosipeo)
Soljikhi michigesseo neo anim andoena bwa

[Kwangmin] Baby i can’t let you go ([Mirae] babeun meogeonni)
I only think about you girl
What would i be without you girl ([Mirae] eodiseo mwo haneunji)
Don’t tell me lies, don’t say goodbye
I just wanna let you know ([Mirae] wae amumal motani)
I only think about you girl
What would i be without you girl
What would i be without you girl

[Mirae] Yeoboseyo
 

After recording, Nu'est came out of the recording studio, saw B.A.P there clapping together with Manager Yoon, Manager Lee and Composer Kim. 'Well done!! Well I guess the new song is done for now then.. We would do the dance choreography some other time, maybe tomorrow? Anyway, I believe both B.A.P and Nu'est were tired now.. So let's go home for now!' Manager Yoon beamed. 


A/N: Sorry for the late update! I was really busy nowadays!! Sorry subbies >< Anyway another chapter is up! It may not be that good becuase I rushed through it.. Anyway, like I mention, Nu'est new song is up~ there will be dance choreography for that but there isn't any video I can show for the nu'est in my story is different person from the real NU'EST(New Established Style and Tempo).. Sorry about that! Comments are appreciated XOXO