Forgiven

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

It was 7AM in the morning. Youngjae and Mirae reach school early to have some time for themselves. In Mirae's classroom, 'Should I forgive them? Gege..' Mirae tugged on her brother's arm and glanced up at him. Youngjae took a look at his beloved baby sister before pulling her into his arms and rocked their body slightly. Youngjae had never seen Mirae that confused before. 'How are you feeling? Mirie baby..' Youngjae whispered gently. 'I don't know...' Mirae hid her face in Youngjae's chest.

To ease up the atmosphere a little, Youngjae took out his phone and play the song  from his iphone as he wrapped his arms around Mirae and hummed the song. As it was still a little too early for lesson, there wasn't many students in school yet so Youngjae and Mirae decided to left the classroom door was open. Just then, was Mirae was relaxing and listening to music in her brother's arm, Youngjae spotted EXO. They were about to come into the classroom when Youngjae shook his head.

Despite Youngjae shaking his head, Suho tried to go in. 'I'm confused gege..' Mirae mumbled, stopping Suho and EXO's every movement as they can heard what Mirae say clearly. 'Confused about what?' Youngjae asked softly, not wanting Mirae to know that EXO were there as well. 'I'm confused with everything.. I don't know how EXO thinks. I don't know how they work. I know that we shouldn't hide it from them, but we were not allowed to say either. I know that they were just curious and wanted us to trust them. But it makes me feel uncomfortable...' Mirae whimpered.

'Yeah.. It somehow suffocated right?' Youngmin's voice came from behind. EXO were still there, but hiding outside the classroom since they would not be discovered either. Mirae slowly turned around, still in her brother's embrace. EXO caught a glance of Mirae's expression and gasped. She looks sad, like miserable. Nu'est and B.A.P went into the classroom, with SHINee. Mirae nodded her head. 'But it's been long since we last talk to them isn't it? Maybe you want to forgive them?' Daehyun gently caressed Mirae's cheek. 

Mirae smiled 'I wasn't angry at them.. I wasn't angry at Suho either.. It's just stress and tiredness I guess.. That's why I said those words.. I meant it thought, but I don't mean to say it so harshly.. But I wasn't sure to talk to them or not..' Just then, EXO came into the classroom. Mirae being surprised and shocked, unintentionally step backwards. Daehyun seeing this, immediately went up to Mirae and stood behind her. 'Will you forgive us? Mirae.. Days without you guys were totally like a living hell..' Suho apologised with his head hung low.

Mirae just stared at him without speaking anything. Kris quickly added 'we won't make the same mistakes again! Really.. Please give us one more chance' Mirae just went towards Suho and hugged him for awhile. 'We're not angry at you guys.. But I hope, you don't make the same mistakes again.. Okays?' Mirae smiled. 'So are we friends back?' Luhan asked. Youngjae nodded 'we are friends back'


A/N: Sorry for the late updates. And sorry for the short chapter~ It's mainly on them being friends back.. Hope you like this chapter ^^