A day out with friends part 1

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

*Ringggggggg* the alarm went off.

A hand lazily peek through the cover and shut the alarm up. Youngjae slowly removed his cover and slip his feet into his slippers. He stretched and made a loud yawn. *Ahhhhhh* Youngjae took a look at his alarm clock. *7.30am.. Early.. Got to wake mei mei wake* he thought as he slowly open up his bedroom door and make his way to Mirae's bedroom.

He gently open up his sister's door and peeked in. It's dimly-lit as the curtains block out most of the sunlight. He went to sister's bedside and patted her gently 'Wakie up mirie~ It's outing day with B.A.P and the rest of Nu'est' Mirae lazily stirred in her sleep. Youngjae waited as he wknow that his sister would wake up soon. 

True enough, Mirae sit up with her cover around her. Youngjae chuckled softly at his half-awake sister, ruffled her hair gently said 'Go and take a bathe mei mei,  and come help me with the table setting once you are done' 

With that, Youngjae pecked his sister head and went out. Mirae slowly, removed her cover, and walked towards her bathroom in her bedroom to take a bath.


Youngjae walked down the flight of stairs and walked into the empty kitchen. B.A.P was staying at their aunt house as their parents had planned.

He went to the refrigerator and took out some bacons and eggs. He cracked the eggs into the pan and made scramble eggs for both his sister and himself. Then he fried the bacons. 'Hmm~ Smells nice gege' a praising voice came. 

Youngjae turned around and found Mirae standing on the side of the kitchen counter. 'Really? I'm going to take a shower now, i left this to you okay?' Youngjae smirked slightly as he placed the last bacon onto his plate and went upstairs to take a shower.

Mirae nodded and immediately went to the refrigerator to take out a carton of milk. Next she placed two slice of bread into the toaster to make some toaster.

Mirae took the two plates of scramble eggs and bacons to the dining table. She poured the carton of milk into two glasses and put the right back into the fridge.

*ting* the toast sprang up from the toaster. Mirae took the two toast, spread some jam on each of the toast and place it into the two plated.

Youngjae came back down after his shower, and went straight to the dining table to have his breakfast.

 

The two siblings eat their breakfast deliciously, after 10 minutes, the two of them finished their breakfast and washed the plates together. Mirae and Youngjae then went up to change their clothings for the outing later.

(A/N: Mirae clothing)

(A/N: Youngjae clothing)

After changing to their outing clothings, Youngjae check his watch 9.30 'They sure are slow meimei, they ought to be here by now.' Youngjae snorted.

'Wae? What time is it now?' Mirae asked as she took a sit on the coach and cuddling with her brother as she switch on the tv.

'It's 9.30. The outing is going to start soon if they still don't come' Youngjae signed as he hug his sister and had his eyes glued to the tv screen.

Mirae playfully pinched her beloved brother nose stated 'Well, what time is the outing officially starting then? I believe they aren't on purpose to be late.'

Just then, a honk can be heard outside. Mirae raised an eyebrow and teased 'See? I told you gege' Youngjae rolled his eyes, switched off the tv and half pull half dragged Mirae 'Come on, Let's go before they scolded us'

Still laughing, the two went to put on their shoes, went out and locked the door.

(A/N: Mirae's sneakers)

(A/N: Youngjae's sneakers)

'Wow! Nice shoes Jae~' Daehyun, Youngjae's bestfriend in B.A.P high-fived the two siblings as he stated in amusement.

'Thanks Dae, your necklace is awesome! What is that? Mockingjay?' Youngjae asked as the passangers in the car start shifting so that the Yoo siblings wouls have seats.

'Yeap! Mockingjay necklace' Daehyun touch his necklace beaming.

'Talks later, get in the car first!' Yongguk chuckled as B.A.P manager, who is in charge of driving, drived away as Youngjae and Mirae get in. 

'Where are we going for outing today?' Mirae giggled as Eunji backhug her.

'Lotte world!' B.A.P, Eunji, Chansik, Youngmin and Kwangmin a.k.a JoTwins shouted in union.

So as excitied as they could, the car turned into a mini live concert, with music blasting at the maximum volume. Hours later, the 11 of them reached their destination, Lotte world. 

(A/N: ignore the people in the picture, idk if this is the right one sorry xP)

All 11 of them, get out of the car and stared at the entrance of Lotte World in amaze. 'Wow.. Heck, should have pester manager hyung to brought us here earlier' Himchan whined but earn a smack on the head by Yongguk. Himchan whined and turn to Mirae complaining, 'Mirie~ Yongguk hyung smack me~~~'

'Hyung, don't use my baby sister for your revenge' Youngjae wrapped a protective arm around Mirae shoulders.

Shaking his head, Yongguk and B.A.P mamnger went to get entrance ticket for all 11 of them.

Meanwhile, while waiting, Mirae went to Nu'est and chat.

'Guys, we're going to have a new song very soon!' Youngmin, leader of Nu'est told the group as Mirae came over.

'REALLY?' Eunji, Kwangmin, Chansik and Mirae shouted in delight.

And like I had said, Mirae, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Chansik and Eunji are the newest idol band, Nu'est.

'Yes yes, quit shouting, you all are grabbing other people attention.' Youngmin hushed them down.

'So when can we view the song?' Eunji asked.

'Not yet, uri manager hyung said we will soon but not yet because maybe we need to write the song ourselves.' Youngmin replied tiredly, as he was tired at the idea of writing song. It kills braincells, a lot of them.

Upon hearing writing their own song, all of them whined. Yes all the 5 of them hated writing songs, but the songs they wrote always came out perfect and wonderful.

So many times, they were requested to write songs because of their song writing talent.


Yongguk together with the manager came back with the 11 tickets, beam 'Let's go, lot of rides are waiting for us!' So each and every of them , they get their own tickets and went towards the entrance.

Once they were inside, they went to roller coaster first. Daehyun who was not really able to take roller coaster, rejected the idea of going in and stood aside with their manager.

Nu'est and B.A.P excluding Daehyun, shrugged their shoulder and went in to claim their seats.

Because each row only have 3 seats, all the 10 of them decided to take the middle seats. Their seating arrangment...

Mirae-Eunji-Zelo

Youngmin-Kwangmin-Chansik

Youngjae-Himchan-Yongguk

Stylist noona-Jongup-Stylist noona

Screams could be heard when the roller coaster swoop down the tracks. No sooner, the roller coaster come to a stop. Mirae, Eunji get out of the cart once they reach. And surprisingly, they aren't really dizzy.

Mirae and Eunji then helped the boys out of the cart slowly. Youngjae, Chansik, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo almost puke as they were very dizzy. But the JoTwins aren't really dizzy like Mirae and Eunji.

Both the stylist noona as always, got used to this things hence they aren't dizzy too.

Soon, the dizziness stop, and they went on playing all sort of rides.


A/N: Kekeke~ another update I'm somehow a little sad that no one comment o this story ;( But it's okay.. So i'm gonna try another full update now.. Because well i'm down with a high fever, bad cough, bad flu and bad sorethroat. Comments!! XOXO