Announce of School festival?!

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

"Hey guys." Kris greeted as he walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the usual table that he and his group of friends always sat at before class start.

"Hey hyung." "Morning Kris." "What's up?" Different greetings came from the 9 smiling boys who were chatting previously.

Ever since that day when they and Nu'est and B.A.P had became hangout mates and good friends, they had changed for the better. Everyone in the school, the students and teachers had noticed too, that the mean, cold kingkas who only know how to insult students, beat up students, create chaos in class, destroying school properties and all had changed into kindhearted kingkas, who help students at time, no longer bully students or create chaos. In another words, they had became softies~ but this doesn't mean they are pushovers either.

"Where is Sehun and Xiumin?" Kris asked as he took a seat beside Suho, the other leader of their little group. Or to be more exact, since EXO was an idol boy band in the music industry, they were separated into two sub groups, EXO M, Mandarin and EXO K, Korean with Kris as the leader of EXO M and Suho as the leader of EXO K.

"Hmm? They went to the administration office to take something." Suho hummed in reply as his eyes never once left his phone screen.

"Hmm.. I wonder if Mirae they are already in school..." Kris wonder out loud as he sighed slightly before turning to look at Luhan.  Everyone knew that Luhan and Mirae were once childhood friends, and Luhan love Mirae. But sadly, because of that incident, Mirae lost her memories of Luhan and they all. Although it's painful for Luhan, he couldn't help to admit that this was actually something good because they can use this chance to show Mirae their good side in case when she remember those horrible memories.

"Hyung. I saw their guardian in school this morning and went to the administration for a long while before leaving the school." Tao piped in, sipping on his strawberry juice.

"Uh really? We'll ask Sehun and Xiumin later. Wait. Was that strawberry juice Tao? Oh my god so pink." Kris made a face as he pointed to the strawberry juice in Tao's hand.

"Hey Krisy it's nice okay." Tao stuck out his tongue and quickly hid behind D.O before Kris hit him. 

"Stupid Tao." Kris glared at the boy slurping his pink juice happily, mumbled before shaking his head.

"Hyung! Hyung!" A voice called out urgently as two footsteps rushed towards them. Sehun and Xiumin ran back to the cafeteria, shouting, gaining a lot of students' looks, looking at who was the one creating such a ruckus but when they met Kris's death glare, the students immediately turned back and continue with what they were doing.

"What is it Sehun Xiumin? Don't run like this. You can fall down and injured yourself." Suho sighed as he shook his head at the two now panting boys.

"Heh. If they fall, they deserve it hyung." Kai laughed at the two panting boys, earning a glare from Sehun. 

"Shut it Kai." Sehun hissed before turning back to Suho and took in a deep breath before saying what he and Xiumin just found out. "Hyung, Xiumin hyung and I just found out that, Mirae and her friends, with B.A.P hyungs took a whole week leave from school." He continued.

"What? Really? Why? How come?" Luhan shot up from his seat and bombarded the maknae a whole lot of questions, without giving him chance to reply.

"Chill Luhan hyung. I don't know why either. The lady only told us that the 11 of them leave for urgent matter which she doesn't know too. She said Mirae their guardian didn't specify the reason." Sehun shrugged his shoulder as he explained everything.

"What was it that they had to do, so urgent and important that they had to take a whole week leave?" Chen spoke up, causing some of the boys to jump in shock.

Kris who had been in a deep thought, mumbled, "I'll call Youngjae and ask." as he took out his phone and quickly dial in Youngjae's number. After several rings, a soft voice spoke up on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Uhm.. Youngjae?" Kris asked nervously. For some reason, it seems pretty nerve wrecking for him to speak up, afraid he would made the same mistakes again.

"Yeah Kris hyung? What's up?" Youngjae asked.

"Uh.. We heard that the 11 of you aren't coming school later. In fact for the rest of the week you all aren't coming. What's wrong?" Kris asked with a worried tone.

"... Uhm.. Aish. Sorry but I can't say anything about why the 11 of us take leaves from school. It wasn't in my position to say it." Youngjae apologized.

"But why? Can't you just tell us?" Kris tried again to persuade Youngjae.

"Sorry Kris. But I really can't say anything about the leaves that we had to take, it's something confidential."Youngjae sighed softly on the other line.

Suddenly, Kris heard another voice in the background, asking who was it on the call before Youngjae replied "Kris hyung." 

"Youngjae? Who was that?" Kris asked with a rather cautious yet soft tone.

"It's my baby girl, Mirae." Youngjae joked as he chuckled in the line

"Oh say hi to her for me." Kris replied in a more cheerful tone.

"Hmm will do. Uhm Kris hyung? Mirae and I got to eat breakfast now.." Youngjae replied with a apologizing tone.

"Ohh.. Guess I'll call you back later then. Bye Youngjae." Kris mumbled in disappointment.

"Hmm. Bye hyung." Youngjae ended the call.

"How was it hyung?" Luhan asked urgently once he saw Kris put down his call, signaling the call had ended.

Kris sighed and shook his head. "Youngjae insisted that it was confidential and it wasn't in his position to mention anything."

"Guess we can't force them if they don't want to say. I don't think we want the same thing to happen again right?" Suho asked s, watching them some nodding some just idling.

"Come on, let's go to the class now." Kris grabbed his bag and stood up before walking to his own classroom with the others following.

Once in the class, Suho, Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan and Sehun's homeroom teacher who was also Mirae, Eunji, Jo twins and Chansik's homeroom teacher entered and address the class.

"Class? As you all know, we always had a grand school festival around the corner every year, giving a break to all of you, letting all of you enjoy yourself and at occasion there would be performances right?" Ms. Park asked.

"Nehh" The whole class replied.

"This year, we too had a grand school festival which is in a week's time. The actual date would be on 14th August. This year's school festival would be a little different because the school had decided to let EXO perform at the school festival and two other groups which was said to be rookie idol groups. Okays, that's all for the school festival. Further notification would be given out to you all on what should you do on school festival. Now, please take out your math textbook and turn to page 69." Ms. Park instructed.

The whole class were really excited for the school festival, not only would EXO be performing but also there would be two other bands. But little did everyone, including EXO knows that, the two bands mentioned to be performing were actually taking leave to working hard for their comeback stage and revealing-idol-identities stage now?


A/N: Another chapter up! Sorry for the title XD I don't know what title to use anymore. Anyway, I'll be skipping the filming of music videos part because haha, it's too much to write about. Besides I don't really know how to write it. Maybe I'll try it as a flashback? XD Who knows anyway, it depends. I might write about the filming of music videos part, might not. Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^