Preview of next two chapters (probably)

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

A/N: Hello everyone. I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time as i was really busy. Right now i'm a little free of my activities so i'll try to update as and when i can :) 

Thank you to those who stay with me on this extremely long hiatus story. Sincere gratitude.

P.S. Remember to read my ending note at the end of this chapter. Something important to this story is there. Hehe give reviews okay? :)


"Gege! Are you ready?? The rest of B.A.P and Nu'est have reach!" Mirae called out to her brother as she packed her necessary things into her backpack. 

Today, is a busy day. Both for students who studied in SM High and also our new rising star idols, B.A.P and Nu'est.

"Coming coming!" Youngjae rushed down the stairs, one hand holding onto his backpack, the other hand desperately running through his silky hair. 

"Taken everything gege?" Mirae asked her brother concernly while trying to still her laughter. Youngjae glanced at his beloved sister, clicked his tongue playfully in annoyance.

"Mirae.." He growled playfully. Mirae giggled before bursting into a full blown laughter. She simply can't hold it in, not after seeing how disorientated her brother is. 

"Sorry gege.. But it's hahaha really funny!" Mirae giggled as she apologised.

"But it's a big day! Furthermore, they reached right?" Youngjae placed his backpack down and tidied his hair more neatly, as well as adjusting his crooked untidy attire. 

Mirae nodded, "so we should go soon!" She said as she wore her sneakers. After making sure he looked alright, Youngjae followed his sister's lead and wore his shoes before they both left their house and board the big van waiting outside their house. 

Why are they rushing? Why was it a big day for our rising idols, B.A.P and Nu'est? 

Because.. It's the long awaited school festival day!


 "Today, our school's festival would a little different! Different from usual. Let us give our school's kingkas, EXO a warm applause for their stage!"

~ EXO performance [should i write? :)] ~

"Thank you EXO for such an amazing performance. Now, recently, there are two new rising popular rookie bands, Nu'est and B.A.P who had just released their latest song. Fortunately, we are able to invited them to perform. Let us first welcome B.A.P for their performance!"

~ B.A.P perform ,, and [again, should i write?] ~

"That was such a powerful and heartstrumming performance. Thank you B.A.P. Next up, let's welcome Nu'est up the stage to rock the stage!"

~ Nu'est perform , , [write? Or not? :)] ~ 


 "Mirae. Can we have a talk?" Luhan asked after the festival. Mirae nodded, following Luhan till the garden in the school.

"Is there something you want to tell me Luhan?" Mirae asked.

Luhan took a deep breath before releasing it slowly and look straight into Mirae's eyes.

"Mirae, I like you." He confessed.

                                        ~ TBC ~


A/N: So.. These are the upcoming previews of different parts in the upcoming chapters. Stay tuned :) I would try to updated sooner~ ^^

 

Somehow, I decided to give another sentence as a preview too.. This can help to determine how Luhan and Mirae's relationship goes~ hehe! Here I go..

"I never regret giving you my heart, neither would i ever give it away. So please, don't regret giving my your heart..."