Filming of music videos part 1

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Nu'est and B.A.P walked into the company, feeling a little tired. For the past two days they had been practicing their comeback songs' dance steps, making sure that on the day of their filming they wouldn't make major mistakes. And today, is the day of their filming. The day they had been looking forward to, the day which they hated too.

"Go on to your group rooms. I'll come later after I park the car." Manager Yoon said to the 11 idols, with Manager Lee making sure that all of them had taken their necessary things down the car. 

"Neh." Nu'est and B.A.P took the elevator up to their respective rooms level which is on the same floor actually. 

"Ahh.. Can't believe that the three days past so quickly and today was the day we're going to film the music video." Chansik yawned, stretching his sore muscles while the 11 of them walked towards their room which is just a few rooms away from each other's room. 

"Yeah.. But I guess we would be having pretty lot fun during the filming." Jongup beamed as he toyed with his cap.

"I can see that all of you are pretty energetic." Manager Lee laughed as they walked pass a few rooms. 

"Ah... I can't wait for our comeback stage. But I worried about our performances in school. Wonder how would the others think and feel when they realized that the other two idol bands who are performance were us other than EXO." Daehyun pursed his lips as he tapped his chin slightly. 

"Oh? SHINee oppas are not performing?" Mirae asked as she hooked arm with Eunji, a habit they always do when they were together.

"Hmm.. Not sure. It was stated that so far there is only three idol bands performing on the upcoming school festival." Manager Lee shrugged as he walked behind the 11 idols. 

"Guess we can ask them later?" Youngjae suggested while he stopped in front of B.A.P's room. 

"Hmm. Guess we can. Right, see you five later after our filming. Hwaiting!" Yongguk cheered as he pumped his fist in the air.

"Okays! Oppas-hyungs hwaiting!" Nu'est cheered back before they continued to walk to their room, while talking on their own. 

"You five are a little late~ Come. We'll wait here until the director come over and bring you over to the filming site." Manager Yoon chuckled as he opened the door for his five little precious idol kids.

"Mianhae~" Nu'est cooed as they took a seat each in the room, waiting for the director to arrive. Meanwhile, Eunji took out her phone and unlocked it, saw a new message. New message? She thought as she open it before grinning widely. 

To: Eunji :B

From: Onew oppa <(^^)>

Hey Eunji~ Today is your filming day right? Hwaiting! Do your best so that your comeback song would be irresistable! ^^

"Youngmin! Kwangmin! Mirae! Chansik! Come and look at this!" Eunji grinned as the said four walked over to Eunji. 

"What is it?" Kwangmin asked as the four of them crowded around Eunji. 

"This." Eunji show them the message as they grinned widely before taking their phone out and saw that each of them got a message from SHINee.

"I got one too." Kwangmin, Youngmin, Chansik and Mirae said in union. It was all the similar texts, encouraging them for their filming later. All five of them replied to their respective senders from SHINee. 

To: Onew oppa <(^^)>

From: Eunji :B

Thank you oppa! ^o^ nehh oppa, aren't you going to perform on the school festival as well? Why only EXO performing?

Eunji waited for a while before she felt her phone vibrated in her hand. Unlocking it, she opened up the new incoming message. 

To: Eunji :B

From: Onew oppa <(^^)>

Hmm.. Not sure. But most probably we are not since we don't have any new comeback. EXO doesn't have any too but apparently, they aren't very famous yet, though they are actually. The company wants to promote them further so they are selected to perform. 

"Eunji?" Mirae sat beside Eunji and nudged her slightly.

"Hmm? Mirae? Yeah?" Eunji asked as she looked up from her phone screen.

"Did Onew oppa tell you why they aren't performing?" Mirae asked as she look at her conversation with Jonghyun from SHINee, scrolling down the messages slowly. "Jonghyun oppa didn't tell me the full reason. He just say that EXO needs to be promoted further, hence they most likely not performing." Mirae continued saying before locking her phone screen.

"Hmm. Onew oppa told me the similar thing. Guess we can't see their live performances?" Eunji sighed as she smiled sadly to Mirae.

"Looks like it.." Mirae nodded with a soft smile on her face too. Youngmin and Kwangmin together with Chansik use this time to surf the net, trying to find any dance cover that they can do, since other than their own comeback song, the five of them would be performing individually or as a group of other songs or talents, showing what they have.

"Kids! The director is here. Let's go." Manager Lee announced as he opened the door of Nu'est personal room.

"Let's go everyone. Let's all do our best for this filming so our fans would be able to see our new side!" Youngmin cheered as the five of them walked out of the room, towards their filming site. 

It's so going to be a long and fun day...


A/N: Another chapter is up. Sorry for such a late update. I'm having another major exam this year in three two months time so I'll be spending more time with my studies. Sorry once again. I'll try to update whenever I can but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to update fast and hope you like this chapter ^^