The price for hurting (amended)

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

'Where do the three of you think you are going?' Kris hissed at Krystal, Ivy and Samanda as EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est walked into the rooftop, blocking the three girl's escape way. 'N-nowhere' Samanda stuttered as she take a step backwards. EXO were well known for being protective about their friends and would do anything to protect them, including getting themselves expelled. Whichever students hurt their friends, always ended up in the hospital or something even worse. Although, Ivy and Krystal had not seen before themselves, the stories they heard were enough to sent shudder down their spine.

Youngjae walked up to Mirae slowly before kneeling down to hold her. 'L-luhan i-is she f-fine?' Youngjae stuttered as he looked up at Luhan with his teary eyes. 'I don't know Youngjae hyung.. I don't know..' Luhan shook his head as his tears trickled down. Samanda, Ivy and Krystal were shocked the moment they saw Luhan cry. From their understanding, Luhan don't cry. But Luhan cried because of the girl which they had hurt. 'Well done girls' Yongguk clapped sarcastically. 'You successfully made Luhan cried.' Yongguk growled in a low and angry tone.

'I-I'm sorry! W-we won't do it again!' the three girls backed off in fear. 'No use anymore. You hurt her, you hurt him, you hurt us.' Kris grabbed a fistful of Krystal's hair as he spoke in a emotionless tone. The atmosphere suddenly became very tensed as the EXO and B.A.P members approached the three girls. 'Youngjae, bring your sister to the nurse office. The rest of you go as well, EXO and us B.A.P would settle it here.' Yongguk nodded at them to move. At that nod, Youngjae immediately scooped up his sister and rushed off. 

Luhan was about to follow behind the Youngjae and Nu'est when a hand suddenly wrapped around his wrist, stopping him from following. 'What?! Let me go! I want to make sure she is fine!' Luhan hissed in frustration as he tried to get out of that tight grip. 'No! Luhan, you have to be here. All this won't have happen if this three es didn't hit on her.' Suho hissed back almost tonelessly. Hearing that, Luhan's facial expression hardened as he glare at the girls with his cold piercing glare.

'Oh yeah.. I almost forgot about you girls..' Luhan spoke teasingly as he walked towards Samanda, Ivy and Krystal with his cold aura around him. 'O-oppa, w-we are really sorry!' The three girls slowly went on their knees as they watched EXO and B.A.P terrified. 'What? Are you begging for forgiveness now? Begging for mercy?' Luhan sneered as he crouched near the girls but not near enough for them to touch him. 'I tell you something.' Luhan smiled with a nasty smirk. 'You got what you grow...' He continued as he slowly stood up, signaling the others to grab the girls... Nodding their head, the boys grabbed a fistful hair of the three girls and pulled them up on to their feet forcefully.

The girls whimpered in pain when they felt their hairs were tugged harshly, leaving their hair scalp a burning sensation. "Say.. What should we do with them Luhan?" Daehyun smirked while walking towards Samanda and trailed a finger along her jawline, looking into her eyes with a cold look while a smirk plastered across his face dangerous. Despite him wearing his spectacles, he was still pretty handsome. Too drowned with the handsome look, despite her hair being held by the boys, she leaned in wanting to capture that lips of Daehyun.

But a sudden slap landed on her face before she got to even lean much forward. " eh? You never learn do you? You and your friends always never take advice and never learn, doing whatever you girls always thinks it's right hmm?" Daehyun growled and slapped her hard on the face. Taking the penknife that was now covered with a thin layer of blood, Luhan looked at it before smiling sweetly, "why not try what they did to Mirae? The penknife?" he smirked before handing it to Yongguk. 

"I'll love to see them shout in pain... Begging us with countless begs." Yongguk whispered as he walked towards Samanda, pressing the sharp blade on her face. "Say should I cut horizontal or vertical?" he pulled the blade along the skin, cutting it as blood ooze out. A loud scream came over as tears trickled non-stop. Seeing their friend being cut in the face, Ivy and Krystal shivered in fear as tears trickled out of their eye sockets, staring at Samanda helplessly.

Stepping back from the crying girl, Yongguk smiled. "This is wonderful.." On the cheeks of Samanda, a long and deep cut was implied and a word was carved on her other cheek, "". Turning towards the other two girls, Luhan glared hard. "How about you both? Want the same treatment? It would left scars don't worry." he asked emotionlessly. Krystal and ivy shook their head hard. "N-no! We are sorry really. We won't find trouble towards Mirae ever again! P-please l-let us go!" both the girls begged hard.

"Shut up!" Himchan hissed. "You three es are not worthy enough to mention her name. Don't ever let me see you near her anywhere. If I saw you within 1 metre from her, you know what would happen.. Let's go and see Mirae now." He spatted before walking out of the rooftop, with the others following behind. The three girls were left alone on the rooftop, hugging and crying. Once out of the place, anger and revenge were all replaced by nothing but worried and fear..


A/N: Another chapter up. I apologize for this chapter. I had combined both the parts into this one. And since I'm rushing it, It wasn't that good. Sorry! Hope you enjoy this.