What is this feeling?

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

It was weekend again! EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est had planned to go on a friendship date together at amusement park at noon. B.A.P and Nu'est agreed to meet at the Yoo siblings house as EXO would come to their house to fetch them. *ding dong~* the doorbell rang. 'They were here gege~' Mirae called out to her brother as she went to open up the door. 'Hey~ had your breakfast?' Eunji smiled sweetly at Mirae and show her a paper bag. 'Haha~ come on in!' Mirae chuckled. 'Sup guys and girl' Youngjae greeted as he walked towards them.

'Had your breakfast? We brought breakfast for you both so that we can eat together' Youngmin beamed. 'Hahaha~ nope we haven't had our breakfast yet.. Nice timing people' Youngjae shook his head. Together, they sit at the living to have their breakfast together while watching tv.. Their breakfast consist of a packet of milk, scrambled eggs and pancakes with maple syrup.

(A/N: Pancakes~~ with syrup)

(A/N: Scrambled eggs~)

(A/N: Milk)

Without B.A.P and Nu'est noticing, time flies quickly.. Before they could look at the time, the doorbell rang. Himchan being the closest to the door, quickly went to open the door. 'Oh you guys are here?' Himchan his lips nervously as both B.A.P and Nu'est haven't finish their breakfast for they were too engrossed in the television programmes. 'Why are you being so nervous? Anything happen?' Kris titled his head and asked. 'No.. Uhm.. It's just er.. Nevermind come on in' Himchan step aside and mentally facepalmed himself.

'Hi~' EXO greeted B.A.P and Nu'est happily. 'Eating breakfast? Finishing?' Sehun asked cutely. 'Yeah finishing.. Himchan ah palli come and finish your breakfast' Yongguk scolded as they quickly finish their breakfast. 'Wow.. Mirae, Youngjae this is your house? It's awesome and big..' Sehun looked around the house. 'Yeah it's our parents house but they went on a business trip so only we two were left in this big house.' Youngjae nodded as they went to throw the rubbish. 'Then let's just crash this place today!' Kris suggested.

'Yeah.. Since it's so hot outside now, and it's 1.45PM, why not just stay at home and hangout till 7.30PM before we bid farewell to each other? Agree?' Chanyeol clapped his hand like a little kid. 'It's fine with us 11... What about EXO?' Yongguk agreed to the idea as none of them really want to go out today. 'Well you guys agree to it?' D.O asked around. Surprisingly, they all agreed as well. 'Great then we shall stay at home!'

Suddenly, a puppy ran down from the second floor of the mansion. Kai who had a dog himself, went up and pick up the puppy, asking 'whose pup is this?' Coco struggled against Kai's grip as it tried to bite Kai. 'What's up with this puppy?' Kai grunted as he tried to hold the puppy properly. Suddenly, Coco turned it's head and wagged it's tail furiously as Daehyun approached Kai and Coco. 'Careful Daehyun.. This pup is not friendly at all..' Kai warned. 'Thanks Kai but don't worry.. It won't bite..' Daehyun smiled.

'Kidding me? He tried to bite me earlier on..' Kai whined. Daehyun proved it by taking Coco carefully out of Kai's arm. And indeed, Coco didn't struggled or anything, instead it his face and wanted Daehyun to carry it.. Mirae walked out of the kitchen with her hand holding a dog bowl. 'Time for lunch Coco' Mirae called out to Coco as Daehyun put it down and it went slowly towards Mirae and it's lunch. 'Whose pup is that?' D.O asked curiously.

'Ours' B.A.P and Nu'est answer in union. 'Ehh? The 11 of you own it?' Kris scratched his head.. How can 11 people own 1 pet at the same time? 'Hahaha.. Be more specific, this puppy named Coco.. It was a male and is Youngjae hyung and Mirae's puppy.. But since we often play with it, Coco gets friendly with us and that's how it became all 11 of us puppy' Zelo smiled as he explained. 'Ohhh~' So that afternoon, EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est played games with each other while Coco was upstairs taking a nap.

Mirae sit on the swing in the backyard and enjoyed the breeze. 'Heyy Mirae' a voice came behind her as Luhan gently pushed her from the back. 'Hannie.. You shouldn't appear like this suddenly you know? It would scare the hell out of me..' Mirae whined as she playfully let go of her grip on the swing like how they use to play about when they were still small. 'Heyy! Don't let go of your grip!! It's dangerous Mirie..' Luhan panicked as he quickly stop the swing.

'Hahaha~ Okays Hannie.. So tell me, how were you after I left?' Mirae asked softly with a guilty tone. 'Don't feel guilty Mirie.. It wasn't your fault.. You don't have the time to tell me that's all...' Luhan signed as he took a seat at the other swing and smiled warmly at Mirae. Mirae gasped at his smile. For some reason, but she couldn't figure out is what reason, her heart skipped a beat and her cheeks heated up rapidly.. 'What's wrong? Are you blushing? Hehe' Luhan teased. 'A-ani..' Mirae quickly turned away as her cheeks flushed. What is this feeling? Why am I having this feeling? Mirae thought.


A/N: Another chapter is up~ Feelings sparking~~ :D Hope you enjoy this chapter Comments and do be my subscribers if you think this tory worth it thankyou ^^ XOXO and thankyou my 31 subscribers for your supports :D