Dancing and Singing again

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Miyae sit at the rooftop garden as she stare at the beauty of Seoul. Although the rooftop garden wasn't as high as the main building rooftop, it still has a clear view of the whole city.

It was 9.30am, lesson time. But after crying her heart out, Miyae no longer had the mood to go class and listen to the lecture or rather, another round of bullying by Baekhyun and Sehun.

So Miyae went to the rooftop garden which is there secret hideout when they want to avoid EXO as well as their secret paradise when they want somewhere peaceful and beautiful.

Suddenly, she feel a pair of arms wrapped around her gently.

'Mirie baby, are you feeling better? Why aren't you in class?' Jaehyun asked softly as he rest his head on Miyae's shoulder.

'I don't have the mood to go class gege.. I don't want to go to a class where another round of bullying start..' Miyae murmured as she continue to stare at the scenery.

Nodding in understanding, Jaehyun continued to backhug Miyae.. Silence filled the atmosphere as both of them were too worn from the all the bullying that have been taking place for the past few days.

'What about you.. Gege? Why aren't you in class?' Miyae turned around and rest her head on her beloved brother's shoulder.

'I went to your class earlier on, but Eunji told me that you aren't back yet.. They said that you went to the toilet and told them to go class first. She told me that you might not be attending classes, so i figured that you might be here and I'm right' Jaehyun replied softly as he play with Miyae's soft hair.

'Miyae? Mirie baby..' Jaehyun called out softly when he didn't get a response from Miyae.

Jaehyun peeked down at her beloved sister, only to find her asleep.. Smiling, Jaehyun plant a soft kiss on Miyae's forehead, whispered 'sleep well Mirie baby..'

Soon, sleep welcomed Jaehyun as he fell asleep with his sister sleeping soundly in his arms..


'I don't want to go to class...' Eunj whined. 'I want to accompany yaeyae at there..'

'Neither do I want to go to class.. I rather go and accompany Kwangminnie than to go back to class and face the five of them...' Youngmin signed.

Shaking their head as they signed, they entered their classroom, they saw their History teacher had already start lesson.

So the three of them, knocked on the door, greeted the teacher and quickly went to their own seats.

'Mr Jo, where is Ms Yoo?' Mr Kim, their history teacher asked.

'Uhm.. She wasn't feeling well so she won't be attending the class..' Youngmin replied politely as he, Chansik and Eunji stared daggers at Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Yixing and Sehun.

'Hm.. Okays, Now take out your textbook and turn to page 20' Mr Kim instructed the three of them.

'Nehh' They give EXO a last glare before they turn their attention to the teacher.

Suho whispered to Baekhyun and Sehun who was sitted behind him 'heyy, Miyae is scared to face us now.. Great right?'

The three of them laughed loudly, gaining attention from the students and Mr Kim. 'What's the matter? Mr Oh, Mr Byun and Mr Kim?' The teacher asked.

'No it's nothing.. Sorry for disturbing the class Mr Kim' Sehun replied as he tried to hold back his laughter which he failed miserablely.

The teacher shrugged his shoulders as he turn his attention back to the blackboard as he continue to write his notes.

Yixing and Luhan who was sitted infront of Youngmin, turned and looked at Youngmin, Eunji and Chansik as the three sit together in class.

'I'm sorry for what happened to Miyae.. Is she.. Okay?' Yixing asked apologizingly.

'Why would you want to know? She is just your punching bag afterall' Eunji snorted.

'Although we never saw you two with EXO when they were bullying students before.. But that doesn't mean you won't.. Now if you don't mind, We would like to listen in class' Youngmin stated.

Nodding, Luhan and Yixing turn back to the front and stop bothering the trio.


*Ringggggggggg* The lunch bell rang. Students stood up from their seats and stretched, due to the long period of lecture and went down to the cafeteria.

Chansik, Youngmin and Eunji were about to go out of the class to meet up with B.A.P before going to the rooftop garden to find Jaehyun and Miyae when Luhan and Yixing stop them.

'What do you want?' Chansik growled.

'We just want to talk.. We don't mean harm really.. We just want to be friends with you guys.. And Miyae' Luhan said calmly.

'Why? Do you want be friends with us?' A deep voice came from the behind Luhan and Yixing.

'We never had the intention to bully anyone before.. And we just want to be friends..' Yixing speak on the behalf of Luhan.

Himchan, who was standing near Luhan, chuckled 'Aren't you guys the amazing kingkas of SM High? As well as the amazing Idol Band EXO from exoplanet? Why would you want to be friends with us? Nerds?'

'Who are you? How did you know that we are the Idol Band EXO?' Luhan asked suspiciously as he eyed the five boys carefully.

'You don't have to know who we are.. We are just a bunch of nerd students in this school.. And if you excuse us, we would like to go..' Yongguk replied boringly.

Eunji, Chansik and Youngmin followed B.A.P out of the class as Luhan and Yixing shake their heads and signed 'Looks like we can't be friends with them that fast.. They were nice..'

'Who you duo want to be friends with?' Baekhyun questioned curiously

Shaking their head, 'nothing' is all they would reply..


B.A.P, Eunji, Chansik walked quickly to the rooftop garden to find the Yoo siblings. They went through a secret passage as to prevent from getting spotted by any prefects or students that would be patrolling around that area.

Youngmin went to the nurse office to take care of his brother so he wasn't going to the rooftop garden for today.

Opening the door, they spotted two figured cuddling in the shaded area, on a coach.

'Heyy' B.A.P greeted..

Smiling at the new comers, Miyae and Youngjae shifted themselves so that B.A.P and Eunji, Chansik would have space to sit.

'How are you feeling baby girl? Better?' Daehyun asked softly

'Yea.. slightly..' Miyae whispered. Daehyun, Himchan, Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup look at Jaehyun and mouthed 'What happen?

Jaehyun shook his head slightly and mouthed 'She cried again'

Trying to light up the atmosphere, 'Why don't we sing and dance?' Jongup suggested

'Yea.. Sing and dance all your sadness away.. Raerae' Zelo gently cupped Miyae's face in his hands.

Agreeing on this idea, all of them walked to another building's rooftop.

Just then, rooftop that they went to, was just at the opposite direction of EXO's rooftop.. Which EXO can see clearly.

So B.A.P danced first.. Eunji just nice brought a small portable speaker there. So she plugged Daehyun's iphone to the speaker and play the song, No mercy...

[Zelo] Yeah, sounds good

 

We fly here B.A.P, leggo

[All] Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap
[Zelo] Yeah, let it go something like…

[Yongguk]Ma, Neugeu-Deul Geu-Geon Ai-Da Ai-Ga
Eumaki Jang-Nani-Ga? Goma Ulin Ai-Da
Ni Geu-Kani Nae Ika-Ji, Angeuka-Myeon Nae Ika-Na?
Goma-Hago Dwaess-Dama, Neugeu-Kkeon Jeoli Chia-Ppura

[Zelo] Atta Gya-Deul Jja-Sega Jin-Jjalo Aniyeo
Wome, Haengnim-Deul I Kkol-Jom Boso, Geob-Na Aniyeo
Nappeun-Jaseug-Deul Ssibeo-Ju-Neunge Sa-Nae Aib-Nikka?
Meu-Jjaei-Cheoreom Ha-Neun Laeb, Balo I Mat Aib-Nikka?

[Daehyun] Teule Gad-Hin Paeleo-Daim, Busyeo-Julge we so fly
Babo-Gati Ttala-Hajin Anh-Gesseo
[Youngjae] Aeng-Musae Gat-Eun Neowa Nareul Bigyo-Hajima

([Daehyun] Woah~)
[Yongguk & Zelo] Ma, Kwag Gung-Dil Ssaeli-Ppikka?
Let me work out
([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Gajja-Deuleul Kkae Ppila
We are world wide

[All] No, no, no, no mercy!
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Himchan] Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo!
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy!
[Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Jongup] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

[All] Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap!
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap! ([Himchan] Baby, get louder)
Boom, clap! Boom boom, clap! ([Daehyun] Woah~ Yeah~)
[Zelo] Yeah, let it go something like…

[Yongguk] A-Neun Salam-Man Ara, Da Bala-Bwa
We are the main
Ulil Ttarawa, Jal Ara, Eumak-Eun Sinna-Neun Geim
[Zelo] Cha-Woni Dareun Seu-Tail
We makin’ classic
Je-Daero Neukki-Ge Hae-Julge Ijen Neohui-Deuli Museo-Wohal Mal
We’ll be back

[Youngjae]Eumaki Ullyeo Peo-Jinda, Ham-Seongi Keuge Teo-Jinda

([Daehyun] Woah~)
[Yongguk & Zelo]Ma, Kwag Gung-Dil Ssaeli-Ppikka?
Let me work out
([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Gajja-Deuleul Kkae Ppila
We are world wide

[All] No, no, no, no mercy!
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Himchan] Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo!
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy!
[Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Jongup] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! ([Daehyun] Woah~)
[Zelo] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Himchan] Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo!
([Daehyun] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

[All] No, no, no, no mercy! ([Daehyun] No mercy~)
[Yongguk] Yeah, we are the B.A.P
[Jongup] Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! ([Daehyun] Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

B.A.P sing and dance to the beat of the song. Miyae, Chansik and Eunji watch on the ground as they watch them dance..

Miyae smile from time to time.. Just then, unable to contain their eagerness to dance ans sing, Miyae, Eunji and Chanik stood up and join B.A.P in the dancing..

B.A.P know Nu'est songs very well, just like Nu'est who know B.A.P songs very well.. 


EXO just enter their rooftop for lunch once again.. Everyone were chatting happily except for Luhan and Yixing who would normally talk the most among all the EXO members.

But today, during the whole walk from there class to the rooftop, the duo been very quiet. Feeling weird that the most talkative duo were not talking, Kris asked 'heyy Luhan, Yixing what's wrong? Why are the two of you sp quiet today? Normally you two talk the most..'

'Nahh.. Just slightly tired today..' Luhan replied tiredly. Kris an eyebrows not believing them. But nevertheless, Kris just shrugged his shoulders and concentrate on his lunch.

Suddenly, they hear music, strong music with rock riffs added to powerful hip hop rhythms.

Angry that someone intruded their territory, they went to the corners to see if there are any students other than them at the rooftop. But they found no one there.

Suddenly, Sehun shouted 'hyung, look! There!' Everyone in EXO rushed over the the side of roof.. Their eyes widen in shock as they recognised the people who were dancing and singing on the opposite rooftop.

'Miyae... Chansik.. Eunji... and Miyae's brother friends..' Luhan almost shouted

'Hyung, what song is that do you know?' Chen asked as his eyes glued on the 8 figures dancing.

'It's No Mercy by one of the strongest rookie bands oher than us, B.A.P' Yixing explained for he and Luhan had latest been into B.A.P.

Just then, EXO saw Youngmin and Kwangmin enter the rooftop. 'It's the twins!' Xiumin exclaimed.

They watch as the dancing 8 stop for a moment and talk to the twins before they play another song since No Mercy ended when the twins came in.. The twins danced together with the others once the song beats start..

'I have never heard before this song.. Lu, have you?' Yixing questioned. Luhan shaked his head as he too don't know.

'It's Action by Nu'est the newest rookie band in the music industry' Sehun explained.

So the 12 EXO members just stand there and watch them dance and sing...


Being a long period of no dancing and singing, they once again feel the excitment builded inside them. Even if B.A.P or Nu'est didn't dance and sing for a long time, their talents never rust..

Just then, they heard the door open.. Youngmin and Kwangmin walked in.. 'Heyy' the two greeted.

'Heyy~' B.A.P, Chansik, Miyae and Eunji greeted. 'How are you feeling? Kwanggie' Miyae asked as she use the back of her hand to feel Kwangmin's forehead.

Even though she was upset, Miyae never fal to show concern for her dearest and loved ones.

'Haha~ I'm fine yaeyae.. my fever subsided.. What about you? Are you okays?' Kwangmin asked worriedly

Miyae expression suddenly saddened, but nevertheless, she nodded.. 

'Glad you are okay kwanggie.. Okays shall we start dancing our song now?' Eunji asked as she flashed a smile towards them all.

Nodding, B.A.P and Nu'est get into there own position as Eunji played the song, Action. Chansik, Eunji, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Miyae sing their own respective parts as they all dance together with B.A.P..

 

[Miyae]Neon nappa ttak bwado tiga na
Teullyeo tukhamyeon twijanha
Jeoldaero twiji mallago malhaejwosseultende
[Kwangmin]Wae nappa neoboda jalhaeseo
Teullyeo ttokgatji anhaseo
Meotdaero songarakjireun mallago malhaesseultende

[Eunji]I don’t care, I don’t care neona ttarahae ttarahae
Hanagachi ttokgataboyeo oh jigyeowo jigyeowo
[Youngmin]Jaemieopge waeirae waeirae saejang sogui saecheoreom
Oh neoreul ane gadwodujima eoseo ireona

Ready kkeutnaejuge Action! Ready sseureojige Action!
[Miyae] Oh nunchi bolgeo eobtjanha
Bichi nago itjanha
Ready kkeutnaejuneun Showtime ([Chansik] Showtime)
Ready neomanui Showtime
[Youngmin] Sesangi nollage
Niga nugunji neol boyeojwo

[Chansik] Hey
Stand up
Yeah don‘t come back
Ready Action
Take Action

[Miyae] Neon nappa meotdaero hajanha
Teullyeo doeldaero gajanha
Jeoldaero twiji mallago malhaejwosseultende
[Kwangmin] Wae nappa meoseul jom araseo
Teullyeo geomnaeji anhaseo
Naege songarakjireun mallago malhaesseultende

[Eunji] I don’t care, I don’t care neona ttarahae ttarahae
Hanagachi ttokgataboyeo
Oh jigyeowo jigyeowo
[Youngmin] Jaemieopge waeirae waeirae saejang sogui saecheoreom
Oh neoreul ane gadwodujima
Eoseo ireona Yeah

Ready kkeutnaejuge Action ([Chansik] Action)
Ready sseureojige Action
[Miyae] Oh nunchi bolgeo eobtjanha
Bichi nago itjanha
Ready kkeutnaejuneun Showtime ([Chansik] Showtime)
Ready neomanui Showtime
[Youngmin] Sesangi nollage
Niga nugunji neol boyeojwo

[Youngmin] Ni ireumeul oechigo itjanha
Sesangi gidarin geon neorago (Yeah~)

[Chansik] Lights, Camera, Action naege pogihara haetdeon ppeonhan System-ane
oechyeo
[Kwangmin] The World Is Mine not yours ([Youngmin] Woah~)
[Chansik] Kkokdugaksi gachi salji anha moduga ttaraganeun gireun naege matji
anha
[Kwangmin] And it goes 1, 2, 3 action this ain’t a movie ([Youngmin] Yeah~)
I’m coming out 100% raw the true the real me
Victim of conformity pressed down on all fours
Stand up, fight back the world it’s yours

Ready kkeutnaejuge Action
Ready sseureojige Action ([Miyae] Action)
[Miyae] Oh nunchi bolgeo eobtjanha
Bichi nago itjanha
Ready kkeutnaejuneun Showtime
Ready neomanui Showtime
[Youngmin] Sesangi nollage (Lage~)
Niga nugunji neol boyeojwo

Although Miyae still feel upset, but she was glad that she still had B.A.P and her bestfriends around her. So soon, the song ended and all of them just collapse to the ground panting for breath.

Laughters could be hear around them as they burst out laughing after the dances. 'Well.. I don't think we can still go class like this.. Why don't we go home earlier, like now?' Himchan joked. 'Okays!' Everyone said in union.

So they all went down to the office and applied for half a day rest. After the application was successful, they went up to class and get their belongings and went home.. 

EXO, amazed at their talents, wanted to be friends with them and at the same time apologise but was a step late as the eleven of them walked out of the school compound home.

EXO all although a bit sad that they couldn't catch them in time, but they all had a thought in union... Who EXACTLY are they...?


A/N: Another update was up! Sorry if the ending wasn't very good.. So as you can see, B.A.P and Nu'est talents were seen by EXO so what is going to happen next? :O More are to come!! Comments XOXO