No.. Don't...

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

*ringggg* school hours ended. 'Okays.. Class! Remember to do your essay, it is due on Wednesday. Don't wait till tomorrow night then rush do it okays? I don't accept rushed and no quality work!' Mirae's english teacher reminded the students before going out. Mirae quickly packed her bag and went outside, towards B.A.P. Luhan and Yixing watch as Mirae speak quickly to B.A.P before rushing off. 'I hope nothing bad happen to her..' Yixing mumbled. Luhan shared the same thoughts. Be safe and don't get hurt Mirae.. Don't..

'Xing! Lu!, What are you duo staring at? Time to go home' Suho chuckled as he tapped both of them on their shoulder. 'Ah nehh..' Luhan and Yixing quickly packed their stuffs and went out of the classroom with Eunji, Chansik, the Twins and EXO. 'Where is Mirae?'  Sehun asked as he didn't saw Mirae anywhere. 'She had an appointment with her friends. She said that the girls want to ask her some math problems.' Youngjae replied. 'Oh well.. Actually we planned to go eat some ice cream before going home, but Mirae can't follow so I guess we shall go down?' Baekhyun grinned brightly.

'Sure' B.A.P and Nu'est agreed as they started to go out of the school compound. Luhan and Yixing glanced worriedly at the Building C rooftop as they walked away. 'Xing, I had a bed feeing about this.. Do you think something might happen to her?' Luhan whispered softly as he don't want the others to hear him. 'It is weird for sure.. But I don't think we should think about it.. Mirae can take care of it herself.. Don't worry..' Yixing comforted Luhan as they walked together. Luhan nodded, hoping that everything would be like what Yixing said.


Mirae walked over to Building C in high spirits. Can't believe it.. Samanda, Ivy and Krystal, the top scorers of the math test last week had math problems to solve.. Wow.. Well.. But they were smarter still haish.. Mirae thought to herself. Before going to meet the 3 girls, Mirae had asked around for their names. From one of her classmate, she get to know their names. So Mirae shook away the negative thoughts as she walked up the Building C staircase to the rooftop. Mirae peeked into the rooftop and signed a sign of relief. 

Mirae walked into the rooftop and look around. Luckily they were not here yet.. Heard that they dislike people arriving later than they do.. Lucky me Mirae thought to herself as she settled herself onto one of the chair there. Just when Mirae was about to take out her textbook, the door open. 'You are late' Samanda said in a emotionless tone with her poker face. 'Ahh? No.. I reach before you all' Mirae smiled nervously. 'No? WE reached before you do you idiot' Ivy snarled. 'I-idiot?' Mirae widen her eyes. Oh no.. Make a big mistake...

Samanda, Ivy and Krystal walked towards Mirae and laughed out laughed. 'Yeah. Do you really think that we had math problems to ask you? We did that just to trick you into coming here.' Krystal laughed loudly before shoving Mirae onto the chair roughly. 'W-what? Why?' Mirae asked. Walked into a tiger den... 'Because you were too close to Luhan oppa.. Who the hell do you think you are to be that close to EXO oppas huh? You are nothing but , a who only know how to use your brothers as your shield. But know what? Your brothers were just as useless as you are' Ivy smirked.

'What?! Don't you dare to speak of my brothers that way. They were thousand times better than you 3!' Mirae hissed angrily. No one speak bad of her brother as well as B.A.P, neither does anyone speak bad about Mirae infront of B.A.P and Youngjae. Samanda slapped Mirae across the face. 'Who are you to speak to us like that? You indeed need a lesson.. A painful lesson.' Samanda smirked as Krystal and Ivy moved to grab Mirae up from the chair. Samanda started to slap Mirae on the face hard, punched her in the stomach.

15 minutes of beating later, Mirae was lying on the floor. Ivy went to Mirae's side.. 'What? You can't take it already? So weak.. But don't worry Mirae.. This is only the beginning..' Ivy took out a penknife and played with it. 'How is it going to feel like if this blade is placed on your face and pulled across hard?' Ivy asked mockingly. Mirae wanted to scream for help, shout at them to stop, ask them to go away but she can't.. She don't have the energy to do all those anymore. Mirae watched with fear as Ivy brought the penknife closer to her face. 

Suddenly, the door burst open. 'NO!' a male voice came. A voice that Mirae was so familiar with.. A voice that had been with her during her childhood. A voice she wished to find so badly during her years in America. "L-luhan..' Mirae whispered softly as she stare weakly at the Luhan's figure who was now holding her in his arms before slipping into unconscious.


'What's wrong? Luhan, Yixing. You two had been whispering things among ourselves and didn't speak afterwards. During the Ice cream time, you two almost choked on your ice creams which had never happen before.. What happen exactly?' Suho asked worriedly. 'It's nothing Suho.. It's just we forgot something which is leave at school, but can't remember what is that thing.' Yixing give them an assuring smile. 'Oh well.. Do you need to go back to school to get it then? We can go back with you if you want.' Kris suggested.

'No it's okays.. I guess Yixing and I can take it tomorrow morning.. For now I guess we need to go home already..' Luhan smiled, not wanting anyone to notice that both Yixing and he is hiding something from them. 'Hmm.. Okays then.. I guess we parted here' Yongguk smiled. EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est bid goodbye with each other and went in different ways. 'Lu.. I guess you should go back to school and take a look at it.. I can't go now.. I got something on later, so good luck?' Yixing whispered softly once the two of them parted with EXO.

Nodding, Luhan bid goodbye to Yixing as he quickly ran back to school. A unease feeling spread across his heart. Mirae was in danger! Luhan quicken up his pace as he prayed hard. After 5 minutes of running, Luhan was sweating profusely but he didn't stop. He need to find Mirae before something even worse happen to her. He quickly ran up the stairs to the rooftop and flung open the door. 'NO!' he shouted. Mirae was lying on the floor, her cheeks were red and he saw Ivy holding something like a penknife.

NO! Luhan screamed in his mind as he quickly rush over to Mirae and hold her in his arms. 'L-luhan..' Mirae whispered softly. 'Yes it's me Mirie.. Your childhood friend, Hannie..' Luhan cried as tears flow down his eyes like a river. 


A/N: there~ another chapter is up.. Next chapter would be about Samanda, Ivy and Krystal~ so it would be quite short :P sorry in advance XD comments! XOXO I love you subbies~