A day out with friends part 2

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Soon, It's noon time.. Which means? :D

Time for lunch!!


So the 11 of them went to the nearby luxurious restaurant located in Lotte World. 

They went into the restaurant and great thing was it wasn't too crowded, they went to an open seat which is able to contain 11 person. The manager and stylist noonas seat in the empty seats next to them. 

A female waiter came up to them to take their order. As she was about to reach their table, she gasped. The boys.. They look so awesomely gorgeous... The waiter fan herself, trying to calm down and tried to walk over without flustering, which she failed.

'Ex-excuse me.. W-what w-would you l-like to o-order' the female waiter stuttered.

Being observant, of course B.A.P and Nu'est noticed how nervous the waiter is. So yongguk teased 'We would like to have 3 Spaghetti alla Carbonara, 4 Fish& chips, 2 Mushroom cream soup, 3 Beef steak and 1 smoked duck with spiced raisins and caramelised apple.' He end with his killing smile.

The waiter took the order, bowed and quickly went to the kitchen.

After the waiter was gone, the B.A.P and Nu'est laugh out loud, together with the stylist noonas and manager. Everyone in the restaurant stared in their direction, to see who made those laughters.

Trying to contain their laughters, the 11 of them smile genuinely towards the diners.

So they just sit back and relaxed as the same female waiter bring them their drinks.

After an half-an-hour waiting, their food finally came. The food that was placed infront of them, look so mouth-watering that almost all of them were drooling. 'I'll eat well' all of them said softly in union and start to tuck in their food.

(A/N: Spaghetti alla carbonara)

(A/N: Fish & Chips)

(A/N: Mushroom soup with garlic bread(normally))

(A/N: Beef steak)

(A/N: Smoked duck with spiced raisins and caramelised apple)

Delicious were written all over their face when they took their first bite. They enjoyed their food deliciously as they chat. They dip the garlic bread into the mushroom soup that they ordered and took a bite.

'Hmm~ hyung, we can came and eat this next time!!' Zelo exclaimed happily.

'Yeap! Hyung let's come again next time.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee~' whined Himchan towards their manager hyung.

The manager who was also very satisfied with the quality of the food, nodded 'We can come again, IF only you boys don't have any schedule on that day.'

'That's never going to happen!!' Himchan sulked. Youngjae laughed and pat Himchan's back.


After lunch, they decided to walk around since they are too full to play any rides again. Just then, Youngjae spotted a gift shop. 'Let's go there!' Youngjae pointed towards the gift shop direction.

All the 11 of them walked towards it and start choosing for each other head accessories, handphone strap, plushies etc.

At the end of the day, B.A.P and Nu'est got plushies each for they all loved plushies and the same handphone straps to show their strong friendships. But each individuals still got their own extra accessories

(A/N: Plushies)

 

Daehyun, Youngjae got themselves new cap and necklace each.

(A/N: Cap and necklace)

 

Zelo, Jongup, Himchan and Yongguk got themselves ear studs each.

(A/N: Ear studs)

Youngmin and Kwangmin got themselves new bracelets each.

(A/N: Bracelets)

Eunji and Mirae got themselves necklaces and bracelets each.

(A/N: Necklaces and bracelets)

 

Chansik got himself a new shoes

(A/N: Shoes)

With this, the day end for the outing. Each and every one of them are very happy, especially Mirae and Youngjae.


A/N: There, next chapter!! Double update today Phew~ Comment!!