What's going on~?

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

A/N: Girl 1 - Light salmon Girl 2 - Violet Girl 3 - Turqouise ( it's conversation of 3 girls from Mirae class)


'Yah.. I hate it when Mirae got too close to EXO oppa.. Especially Luhan oppa..' 

'Yeah.. She didn't even know how hideous she looks like.. With those huge spectacles.. Geez.. Who is she to be that close to EXO oppa?'

'Looks like she didn't learn her lesson well the previous time...'

'Wae? Have you thought of anything good to teach that a lesson?'

'But what about Eunji, Chansik and the Twins? Shouldn't we teach them a lesson as well? Together with B.A.P'

'No.. B.A.P were actually talented.. They all had well built bodies and that boy named Zelo? He was actually quite cute.. Plus remember last time when we bullied Mirae, she didn't protest and in fact, it was Eunji and Chansik with those twins opposed again EXO'

'Okays.. Then Mirae alone will do.. So what good idea have you thought of to teach that to not touch our oppa?' *smirk*

'Of course.. And everything would work out well.. And it would be a painful lesson of course...' *smirk* *smirk* *smirk*


It was Monday today, the last week of school before their summer holidays. 'I can't wait for summer holidays to arrive!!' Eunji beamed happily more like excited. 'Nado hyung.. I heard that there would be school field trip for summer holidays.. But the destination was not confirmed yet.. Hyung, you all want go?' Zelo asked excitedly. B.A.P and Nu'est sit in the cafeteria having a drink each while waiting for EXO to reach in school. Suddenly while they were waiting, the 3 girls in Mirae's class approached them.

'Sorry.. But can we ask Mirae something?' girl 1 asked sweetly. 'Okays..' Chansik nodded, not knowing what are the girls going to do. Mirae being not sure what the girls want, shifted uncomfortablely as she followed them out of the cafeteria. 'What do you want?' Mirae asked with a shaky voice. 'Oh nothing much actually.. Just need you to teach us some math problems after school can?' girl 2 asked with a smirk. 'Uhm.. Sure I guess.. Where do I meet you then?' Mirae asked, relieved that they were not here to bully her. 'We will meet you at the building C rooftop.. Well, we don't want disturbance'

But, well.. A person who are up to no good won't show or even write it on their face right? So Mirae just believed whatever the girls said and waved goodbye to them before going back to join the others. The three girls, knowing that their plan of tricking Mirae to Building C rooftop is a success, they could hardly contain the smirk on their face.. A great entertaining show is only to begin soon.. Very soon... 

Right after Mirae leave B.A.P and Nu'est to follow the girls out of the cafeteria, EXO reach the school and head straight towards the cafeteria. Luhan and Yixing were walking behind EXO as they were happily chatting. Out of the corner of Yixing's eyes, he saw Mirae follow the 3 girls. 'Lu.. Looks.. Isn't that Mirae? What is she doing with those girls?' Yixing tapped Luhan and point towards Mirae's direction. 'Yeah.. What is she doing with them? Don't she remember they were the ones who bullied her?' Luhan whispered.

Yixing and Luhan made an excuse to go to the restroom and walked away from EXO closer towards Mirae and the 3 girls from their class. 'Well, I feel bad eavedropping on their conversation, but something weird is going on.' Yixing whispered as the two of them hide behind a wall near Mirae and the 3 girl. 'We will meet you at the building C rooftop.. Well, we don't want disturbance' one of the girl replied Mirae's question. Luhan and Yixing press on and wait for a little longer to see if they got mention anything about why they want to meet up.

But sadly, Mirae just waved and smile before going back to the cafeteria and Luhan caught the 3 girls smirking. So Luhan and Yixing not wanting the 3 girls to know that they were eavedropping, they pretend to walk pass them. 'Luhan oppa!' girl 1 called out. 'Uhm.. Yeah? What can I help you?' Luhan smiled and sent the girls spazzing. Yixing and Luhan quickly went to the cafeteria to join in the others. What are they talking about? What do they want from her? Why Building C rooftop? Luhan thought.

Soon, it's lesson time, EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est went up to their own classrooms and prepared for lesson to start. Luhan and Yixing took that opportunity to approach Mirae. They tried to not make it so obvious thatthey overheard the conversation. Luhan cleared his throat and ask 'er.. Mirae, are you free after school? Yixing and I had decided to grab some ice cream before going home, we were just wondering if you could go with us.' Mirae smile an apologetic smile towards Luhan and Yixing, 'sorry.. I had an appointment with someone already after school today... How about tomorrow?' 

'Uhm.. Yeah sure.. Who are you meeting anyway?' Yixing tried to hide suspicious from his tone, but failing terribly. Mirae titled her head slightly at Yixing's question, but luckily, she didn't suspect anything. '3 girls from our class.. They asked me to stay for some math problems' Mirae smiled. Luhan nodded before he pulled Yixing away with him. 'Yahh Xing, aren't the 3 girls the ones who top the math test last week? Why did they still need to find Mirie after school for math test?' 

Yixing narrowed his eyes and whispered 'something is not right... Something is going to happen later...'

So why? What is going to happen to Mirae? They were smart enough to be taught... What is going on?


A/N: Another chapter is up XD hope you like it :) OMG!! B.A.P is so hot *_* Gahhh~~ *fangirling* comments XOXO