Cried

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

A/N: Okays so there will be texting of messages, so I decided to use a different colour to represent the texting. So if you read till a part which it is italic and plum colour, it's the texting of messages :) Hope this help


To: Jotwins

From: Channie

Where are you twins? Eunji and I have been waiting for ten minutes!!

As usual, Chansik and Eunji would meet up with Youngmin and Kwangmin before meeting B.A.P and Miyae to update each other on their day before going to class together.

Eunji and Chansik chatted happily as he waited for the twins reply. Just then, he feel a vibration. He unlocked his phone and open up the message.

To: Channie

From: Jotwins

Walking~ Kwangminnie wasn't feeling well this morning, so we are walking slowly.. Mian.. Anyway morning :)

Chansik frown at his message as his fingers moved furiously on the screen of his smartphone.

To: Jotwins

From: Channie

Kwangmin unwell?? How come?? Is he okay? Nahh.. It's okay :) be careful alright? Yea morning too~ :)

'What's wrong? Channie.. You frown when you are texting.. Are younggie and kwanggie reaching?' Eunji looked at Chansik as he looked at his phone for new text worriedly.

'Kwanggie was unwell. They were now walking slowly.. So there was still a period of time before they reach I guess..' Chansik mumbled worriedly.

Just when Eunji was about to reply, a text came in.

To: Channie

From: Jotwins

Don't worry :) I'll take care of him :) anyway we reached

'What did it say??' Eunji asked Chansik worriedly.

'They reached.. Let's go and meet them JiJi' as Chansik gently carry his bag and waiting for Eunji response.

Nodding furiously, the two quickly rushed out to the main gate where the Youngmin and Kwangmin at.

Kwangmin looked all flushed and tired as Youngmin supported Kwangmin on his side.

'What's wrong?? Kwanggie look more sick then we expected' Eunji and Chansik asked in union, panting slightly.

'He was having a high fever, and as you know, our parents are out for business trip, no one looked after he, so I had to bring him to school to keep an eye on he' Youngmin said as he looked worriedly at Kwangmin.

Nodding in understanding, Chansik went to the other side of Kwangmin and helped Youngmin supported his brother.

The four of them slowly walk into the main lobby, walking towards the classroom area to put their bag before bring Kwangmin to the nurse office.


Just then, they heard shouting and slapping sound. Feeling curious of what happen, Eunji, Youngmin and Chansik slowly lead the feverish Kwangmin towards the noise.

To their horror, they saw Miyae on the floor. A bunch of students led why EXO were punching and kicking her, names spat out of their mouth as if they were nothing. 

Feeling angry that EXO were bullying Miyae again, even the feverish Kwangmin, who were sick, rushed forward with the others to help Miyae.

Youngmin and Kwangmin gently lift Miyae to her feet as Eunji and Chansik pushed Sehun, Kai and Tao away.

The three boys staggered backwards as they tried to maintain balance.

As leader, Kris and Suho went up to Chansik and Eunji and glare at them. 

'Who do you think you are? Here and there get in our way.. We see you as classmates that's why we don't bully you guys. But don't think that we wouldn't if you continue to get in our way.' Suho warned.

Chansik smirked 'Hmph. Don't make me smirk Suho.. Since when did you treat us as your classmates? You only trest Sehun, Luhan, Yixing and Baekhyun as your classmates. Not us.. So don't make it sound so nice.'

'And who do you think you are uh? Bullying someone very fun is it? Kingkas, so what? You know what? I don't care if you bully me but don't you dare bully my friends.' Eunji snarled at Kris and Suho.

Taken back at what Chansik and Eunji said, EXO froze and stared at them. EXO know that whatever Chansik and Eunji stated is the truth. But for their image, they can't back off.

*Image.. Image..* Kris reminded himself as he raised his hand about to slap Eunji. Eunji, not blocking nor is she finding something to hide her face, she was just there waiting for the hand to land on her face. 

Before Kris can slap Eunji, B.A.P who was just nearby, came rushing towards them. 'Stop. Stop all this bullying..' Yongguk mumbled softly, but loud enough for EXO to hear.

And just in case, although B.A.P and Miyae were kingkas and queenka in TS High, they never bully anyone. They were kind to everyone and they were just so popular that, their private get affected so they change school.

With that, B.A.P led Nu'est away, to the nurse office for Miyae's injuries and the sick Kwangmin.


They walked quickly to the nurse office and chatted with each other, While Eunji just accompany Miyae. Miyae had her face down all the time as they walked.

Tears streaked down silently and wet her pink tinted cheek. Eunji realised that Miyae was crying, she held Miyae hands and put her arms around her.

At the nurse office, the nurse treated  Miyae's wounds with care and make sure that she didn't cause her any pain during the treatment.. After treating Miyae's wounds, the nurse took over Kwangmin and gently laid he on an empty bed as she went on to wet a cloth and placed it on Kwangmin's head.

'Are you okay Mirie?' Jaehyun asked worriedly. 

'Where are B.A.P oppa? Gege' Miyae whispered softly.

'They were outside waiting for me as well as Eunji, Youngmin and Chansik.' Jaehyun replied as he gently took Miyae's hands in his.

Miyae look at her feet as she murmured 'I'm weak aren't I? Gege.. Letting them bully me without any protest...' Her voice trail off as tears once again streaked down her face. 

Seeing his beloved sister cry, Jaehyun's heart cringed in pain. He gently wrapped his arms around her as Miyae breakdown in his brother arms. Soft sobbing would be heard from outside the nurse office. *Mirie cried.. Haish.. She never cries.. EXO... You guys will pay for making her cry..* B.A.P thought in union as an intimidating aura surround them. 

Eunji, Chansik and Youngmin stood their quietly as they waited. Just then, Youngmin growled 'She cried.. Our yaeyae cried.. No one make her cry.. No one.. They will pay.. EXO will pay for this..' 

Jaehyun gently rocked their body back and fro as he rub smoothing circles on Miyae's back. Miyae's body trembled with every sobs.

For the first time, someone made Miyae, Jaehyun's beloved sister cried. As he protective brother, together with B.A.P they are not going to let this matter rest. 

They are going make EXO pay no matter at what costs.. And not only B.A.P, but also Eunji, Chansik and Youngmin.. Because no one make Miyae cry....


A/N: Next chapter is up.. Sorry for the title.. It was suppose to be their cca, music club. But I figured that I should make B.A.P and Mirae aka Miyae's friends real angry at something first.. Well more will be coming!! Comments XOXO and thankyou my 12 subbies!! ^^