Friends

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

(A/N: Okays.. I guess I confused you with Youngjae, Jaehyun, Mirae and Miyae right? Haha~ I apologise for that >< .. Okay so this is how you identify.. When i use Jaehyun instead of Youngjae, that means Youngjae is in SM High. Same goes to Mirae.. When I use Miyae instead of Mirae, that means Mirae is in SM High.. Hope this help! ^^

When Mirae and Youngjae was outside SM High compound, I'll use Mirae and Youngjae


'I'll see you later at lunch okay? Meimei' Jaehyun stated as he waved his sister goodbye to go to his own classroom with B.A.P.

It's 7.30am early in the morning, students are crowding around the locker area to get their stuffs for class later.

'Sorry!' Miyae apologised as she accidentally bumped into a guy.

'Look what we have here... It's Miyae that little ' Sehun cooed to his fellow friends, EXO

Miyae eyes widen.. EXO.. Oh no.. .. watch your way next time Miyae.. Stupid you!​ Miyae silently mentally facepalmed herself.

'Heyy! We're talking to you! DUN you dare to ignore us like that! You !!' Chanyeol grabbed Miyae's hair and slapped her face hard, leaving a red handprint on her face with a stinging pain.

Miyae face's cringed in pain as Chanyeol tighten his grip on Miyae's hair. 'I'm.. S-sorry!' Miyae stuttered in fear.

'What? What did you just say?' Kris smirked.

'I'm Sorry! Let me-' Miyae said slightly louder.

A slap cut off Miyae. Another slap landed on her face, hard.

'You are sorry? YOU ARE SORRY? Guys did you saw the look she gave us last week? She give us an disgusted look! And now she was sorry?' Suho hissed.

Jeering and screams of words like , filled the whole corridor. EXO smirked in victory as students moved up to Miyae and slap her hard.

Tears swelled up in Miyae eyes as she silently just take the bully. Suho.. was in EXO.. So he was one of the bullys.. Miyae thought..

'Stop it!' A shout echoed down the corridors.

Students including EXO look up and saw three boys a girl walked up towards them.

They pushed their way pass all the students who are crowding around Miyae. The girl gently held Miyae to her side and led her away before glaring at the whole EXO. The three boys too, glared at then before following their friend.

EXO was shocked of course, for no one actually glared at them before. Just then, the school bell went off.

*Ringgggggg* EXO shrugged as class as about to start now, they moved to their own classes before sworing to get revenge on the four students.

The girl and her friends brought Miyae to the nurse office to get her wounds treated. Her cheek was red and swollen, corners of her lips crack and bleed slightly due to the amount of slaps.

After having her wounds treated, Miyae's cheeks were now fairer as the swelling subsided alot.

Miyae turned around to thanks the 4 students. 'Thank you.. For saving me from them.. What are your names?'

Two boys one of them slightly taller than the other, who she figured are twins, both has straight golden brown hair with their fringe to a side, sharp pecked noses, one with thin lips, other with slightly plump lips, both have milky fair skin and dark brown coloured eyes, that give you a warm feeling.

The other boy, has a blonde straight hair, slightly plump lips too, high sharp nose, slightly tan skin than the first two boys with a black coloured eyes that give off a y feeling

The girl who brought Miyae to the nurse office, has wavy brown long hair, rosy cheeks, thin lips applied with a natural coloured lip gloss, smooth and milky soft fair skin and dark brown eyes that give off a warm feeling too.

The slightly taller twin boys said 'I'm Youngmin, this is my twin brother, Kwangmin' as he gestured to the boy beside him, who bowed slightly.

'My name is Chansik' the blonde hair boy said.

'My name is Eunji' the girl said as she sit beside Miyae.

'What is your name then? We know you are Miyae but we had this feeling that Miyae wasn't your real name. So what is your real name?' Kwangmin asked, with a spark of curiousity in his eyes.

Miyae, feeling that she can trust them, lowered her head skightly replied 'Uhm.. My real name was actually Mirae..'

Youngmin, Kwangmin and Chansik gasped. Mirae.. Our raerae

Both Eunji and Miyae look at the three boys curiously..

Just then, three beautiful voice filled the room....

noreun-noreut sikppangi guwojoseoyo ~
naega naega oneu ruri gajo gyorisa
noreun-noreut sikppangi guwojoseoyo~
naega-gu un sikppange-da JAMeul ppal-la-yo~


Memories filled Miyae's mind.. She gasped.. Bread song.. The song that i created with my four bestfriends in elementary school.. Chansik, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Eunji.. My four bestfriends!!

Just when the three boys finished the song, Chanksik asked Miyae 'Miyae, do you know the song title? Miyae nodded as she mumbled.. 'Bread song.. The song I created with my four bestfriends, Kwanggie, Channie, Younggie and JiJi.. You guys!!'

The five bestfriends did a group hud, hugging each other tightly. Finally, the five bestfriends meet up once again, in the same school and the same class.

As they walked back to the class, Chansik asked 'raerae, have you decided which club to be in?'

Miyae chuckled 'Of course if the music club same as you all! Since we all love singing.. Anyway guys, can you help me with a flavour?' Miyae lowered her voice.

'Sure.. What is it?' all four of them beamed

'Now that your all know my real name, help me keep it as a secret okay? I goes by Miyae in school, as well as my brother, Youngjae. He use Jaehyun in school. So i guess your can help by calling me Miyae?'

Eunji, Chansik, Youngmin and Kwangmin nodded in understanding, Youngmin teased 'Well~ we would call you that name in school but not outside school okay? yaeyae'

Nodding, they entered the class. They went to their own seat to pay attention in class.

*Ringggggggggg* Lunch bell rang. Jaehyun and B.A.P was standing outside Miyae's class, waiting for her patiently. Just then, Daehyun tapped Jaehyun on his shoulder 'Jae, look!' All the 5 boys looked in the direction that Daehyun pointed, saw EXO cornering Miyae..

As a protective brother, Jaehyun wanted to rush into the class to protect her. But before he even got to moved, Chansik, went over and stand infront of Miyae, glared at Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, Yixing and Luhan.

'What do you want?' Chansik snarled. 'Let's go channie.. Ignore them. Gege reach lerh' Miyae snorted as she walk toward her brothers direction. (A/N: B.A.P treated Mirae aka Miyae as their own sister, so Miyae too treated them as her own brothers) Chansik glared once more before following after Miyae. Eunji, Youngmin and Kwangmin also followed behind.

Once outside, Miyae told her brothers 'Gege~ remember my elementary bestfriend?' B.A.P nodded.

'Well, they are here, Chansik, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Eunji' Miyae beamed. B.A.P eyes lighted up with excitment and delight.

'It's been long since we last saw you guys!!' Yongguk beamed, doing a fist pump with the 4.

And yeap! That's right.. B.A.P, Miyae, Eunji, Youngmin, Kwangmin are bestfriends since childhood.

And yes~ EXO was dumbfounded~


But instead of going to the cafeteria to get their food and drinks, B.A.P, Miyae, Eunji, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Chansik went to the music room. B.A.P went to the centre of the music room as Eunji played their album song, Power..

B.A.P sang and dance at the same time. 

[Bang] Neohuineun gwireul makgo

Ibeul makgo
Ni bae chaeugi bappa da ppaeseoganeun Role
Dekalko
Manicheoreom don
Gwonryeok myeong edeureun an byeonhaneun Role
Ch‘Yeah
Umjik yeo ddaega dwaesseo
Gangjawa yakja geu paneul busul Anthem
Hyeokmyeong igeon guernica Flow
Geureonikka modu Keep your head up

[Himchan] Deoneun eobseo jeonguineun eobseo
Don apeda gulbokhaneun sesangiya
[JongUp] Himitneun jaui geuneure
Himeopneun janeun jukneunda
[YoungJae] Ani-Aniya, Ani-Aniya
No, No, No jeongmal igeon aniya
[DaeHyun] Naega wasseo
Uriga wasseo
Stop!

We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
I got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[YoungJae] Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[DaeHyun] Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning
Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning
Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning
Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning (Are you ready?)

[Bang] Everybody say
Hate you
[Bang] One more say
Hate you
[Bang] Everybody say
Hate you
[Bang] One more say (One shot)

[Zelo] Hwa hwan, hwan bicheul garin jadeuri burineun hwapo (Two shot)
Akmareul ppaedeureo dalmeun gyeodeureun maeil gasigeul jitgo (Three shot)
Jeong uiraneun gamyeoneul sseo geue matseo ssauneunge nae Ego (Four shot)
Rideume matchwo teure bakhin geotdeureun amudo moreuke da kkaebusyeo
Whoa
Ijen umjigil sigani dwaesseo
[Bang] B.A.P
[Zelo] Move the crowd action
Urin i sesange sae barameul ireukyeo da ttarawa jeori bikyeo urin yakhan jadeulwi It’s all passion

[JongUp] Geugeon dwaesseo gasigeun dwaesseo
Akhanjaman saranamneun sesangiya
[Himchan] TV nawa utneun eolgullo
Eorin yeonghondeureul jitbamneunda
[YoungJae] Ani-Aniya, Ani-Aniya
No, No, No jeongmal igeon aniya
[DaeHyun] Naega wasseo
Uriga waesseo
Stop!

We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
I got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[YoungJae] Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[DaeHyun] Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning
Warning, Warning, Warning, Warning

[Bang] Everybody say
Hate you!
[Bang] One more say
Hate you!
[Bang] Everybody say
Hate you!
[Bang] One more say

Bomb, Bomb follow me
Himeul gajeunjayeo follow me
Bomb, Bomb follow me
Na-Na-Na-Na-La-La-La
Bomb, Bomb follow me
Modu hanadwie follow me
Bomb, Bomb follow me
Na-Na-Na-Na-La-La-La

We got the Power ([DaeHyun] Woah~)
I got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[YoungJae] Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora ([DaeHyun] Gogael deureora)
We got the Power ([Bang] Woah)
[DaeHyun] Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida


'Wow! As usual hyung, you guys are great!' Youngmin teased. 'Quit teasing us Youngmin. It's you guys turn. Together with Eunji and Mirie right?'

'Yeap!' Eunji replied as she stretch herself.

Zelo moved over to the speaker and played the song, Face.

The five of them moved and danced to the beats and sing their respective parts

 

Geollijeokgeorineun stupid mworani
Meorissogi gabyeowoseo
Maldo gitteol gata
Sonbadangmanhan i jobeun goseseo
O himallayana chatgo ittneun neowan dalla

Geogi dachyeo meolli bikyeo dachyeo
Ddaeroneun yonggamhaeseo munjeji
Wechyeo guhaedalla wechyeo
Animyeon jigeumbuteo neo jal bwa

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya

Beolsseobuteo baewomeogeun syomaensip
Beolsseobuteo gatda beorin friendship
Geurae eodi gaseo jaranghae
Nappeun geon ddo nuguboda bballi baeuji swit!

Heoujeokgeorineun stupid gwaenchanhni
Jibe gago sipeum malharyeom bonaejulge
Gyeolko nollijineun anha hey wassup, loser
O ne sangtaee geujeo nan click the like it

Geogi dachyeo meolli bikyeo dachyeo
Ddaeroneun yonggamhaeseo munjeji
Wechyeo guhaedalla wechyeo
Animyeon jigeumbuteo neo jal bwa

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya

Mwol midgo ireonya hyeoreul cha
Mwol bogo baewotgie giga cha
Nyuseuneun ddokgata naiman jom dalla
Uriga wae ireonji molla

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaekkaji can’t stop
Ggok kkaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji

Teojyeo naoneun jackpot
Nuga mwora geon so what
Ige neowa naui chairago
Teojyeo naoneun jackpot meomchulddaeggaji can’t stop
Ggok ggaejyeobwaya apeun jul alji
Geuraeseo niga geogikkajiran geoya

Sarameul naeryeoda bomyeon sseo
Mite bol geo eobseo
Amudo eobseo
Gyeolguk ddwieobwatja neon byeorugiya
Ugyeobwatja nae apeseon eollugiya

This is a story about a dwarf and giant
But it’s gonna end just like david and goliath
Keep up with my pace, it you can
Don`t lag wile e.Coyote cuz i’m road runner, fast


Mirae together with Youngin, Kwangmin, Eunji and Chansik, which they named themself Nu'est, or rather they were the newest idol band in the music industry, Nu'est.

'Haha~ good job Nu'est!' B.A.P cheered. 

Youngjae checked his watch, signed 'Guys, there is another half-an-hour more before the lunch hour is over. Do you guys want to go to the rooftop?' He asked.

To his surprised, all of them shook their head. 'Rooftop is EXO's territory. We can't go there.' Miyae signed.

'Let's go to there, our secret place!' Eunji said excitedly.

'where?' B.A.P and Miyae asked.

'Follow us!' Chansik beam as they started to walk to somewhere away from the main building, walking in shelter to prevent themselves from being spot by EXO.

After a ten minutes of good walking, 'We reach!' Eungji beam. Opening the door, they saw a rooftop garden.

'It's so fabulous!' Miyae gasped.

So they went to the garden side and look. It's on a rooftop, and it was on another building, so EXO won't be able to see them, neither wouls any student know about this rooftop garden for it is in a very deserted area.

So they chat happily and before they know it, it's the end of lunch hour. So they quickly go out of the rooftop garden and walked leisurely to class. 

So for the next two hours, Miyae once again got her chairs kicked by Baekhyun and Sehun, but someone caught Miyae's attention. Yixing, who are actually the good guy in EXO. Eunji looked at Miyae worriedly but relaxed the moment Miyae give her an assuring smile.

So Miyae endured it silently, not talking to Suho nor anyone for now she know that Suho was one of the bullys.. Except for Yixing. Miyae saw Yixing walking with EXO earlier on but she also noticed that Yixing and Luhan was always not around whenever EXO went to bully a student.

Miyae was deep in her thoughts that she didn't noticed the school bell ring, signalling end of school for the day.

'YaeYae!!' Eunji shook Miyae, snapping Miyae back into reality. 'Time to go home. Let's go!' Chansik beam. Nodded her head, Miyae carefully packed her homework and school books into her bag as walked out with her friends and meet up with her brothers.

'Where did your all stay at?' Zelo asked Eunji, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Chansik.

'Well.. Due to the fact that all four of our parents are business partners, they often go on business trip together, we now live together, living next to Yoo family.' Chansik explained as they slowly made their way out of the school building.

'That's us! And B.A.P also live with us now for our parents and their parents are business parnters, often goes on business trip together too.' Miyae beam. 

Just as they were talking, EXO stop infront of them at the school gate, once again, causing trouble to them. But Nu'est and B.A.P just treated them as if they are thin air, walked pass then before smirking.

The day end well for both Mirae and B.A.P for they found their long-lost childhood bestfriends.. And the bullying was only once, although they know that there are more to come tomorrow....


(A/N: There.. all new chapter is up! Good thing i was able to finished a full chapter today!! *wipe sweats* and i'm sorry for the messy plot! Dun hate me!! Thank you subbies!! Love ya~ And do comments!!