Friendship form

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Miyae opened up her eyes before shutting it shut again as her vision blurred. She blinked a few times to let her vision adjust to her surrounding before looking around. She stared blankly at the ceiling of the nurse office as she tried to recall what happened earlier on. 'What am I doing here?' She whispered softly.. After moments of silence, she remembered everything. Her brother, Jaehyun was bashed up badly by EXO and she took the last blow for her brother. 'Gege's injury!!' she thought and quickly looked round the room for her brother.

And there he is.. Fast asleep on the couch with Daehyun. On her brother's arms, purplish black bruises, the corner of his lips cracked but no more bleeding and his swollen cheeks were less swollen now. Smiling, she tried to sit up to get a better look at her brother's injuries. But pain shot through her back as she don't have enough strength to sit up yet. Signed, she just remain lying in her bed as she hummed B.A.P Rain Sound and had her eyes glued to the ceiling.

Suddenly, shuffling could be heard. She immediately turned towards the sound and saw Daehyun and Jaehyun waking up. She greeted them softly 'morning gege and Dae oppa, did you sleep well?' Chuckling softly, Daehyun and Jaehyun made their way towards Miyae's bedside with Daehyun supporting Jaehyun as he still has injuries. 'Nae.. What about you? Are you feeling better baby girl?' Daehyun sat at one end of Miyae's bed. 'Better.. But my back got no strength to sit up.. How bad was my injuries oppa?' Miyae winced as she shifted slightly.

'Quite bad.. The nurse say you would need to be in wheelchair for now till you recover as you won't be able to move your back at all' Daehyun explained. Miyae eyes widen. 'Wheelchair? Won't be able to move my back at all?? Am I paralysis?' Miyae panicked. 'No sweetie, you are not paralysis.. The pipe didn't hit your spine, so your spine is perfectly well. It's just your nerve got damaged slightly causing temporarely paralyzation. It's just temporarely..' Jaehyun quickly added. Which is the truth actually.

'Anyway, Dae oppa, gege where are the rest of them?' Miyae asked as she signed in relief. 'Uhm.. Settling scores I guess.. Want to go?' Daehyun tapped his long tender fingers gently on his chin. With a nod, Daehyun gently lifted Miyae up and placed her in the wheelchair with a pillow to suppress her back. Jaehyun although limping, could still walk carefully, open the door for Daehyun to push Miyae out. And the trio make their way towads the abandoned building C staircase.


'Enough Himchan' Yongguk pulled Himchan back slightly. Himchan give Kris one last hard glare before turning away towards his maknaes. Suho seeing Himchan pulled back, immediately went forward to help Kris up. 'What do you want?' Suho hissed. 'What do we wanted? What do you think we want after you all had injured the two siblings? What do you think we should do?' Chansik snarled. 'Yahh, heep your mouth shut!! Who do you think you are to talk to our leader like that?' Sehun bellowed. 

'So what if I don't keep quiet? What if I refused to ?' Chansik smirked at Sehun. Sehun seeing Chansik smirking, snapped. He rushed forward to punch Chansik face but to no avail as Yongguk gripped his wrist befoe the fist could land on Chansik face. Yongguk tightened his grip around Sehun's wrist, causing the young lad's face cringed in pain as he tried to struggle free against Yongguk's iron grip. 'Miyae!! Jae hyung!!' Zelo exclaimed loudly. Yongguk roughly push back Sehun as he release his grip and turn around to see how are the Yoo siblings doing.

'Why is she in a wheelchair??' Himchan asked angrily as he bent down to carass Miyae's cheek gently before smiling at her. 'Uhm..the blow damaged her nerve slightly, causing temporarely paralyzation.....' Jaehyun's voice trailed off as he shifted closer to Daehyun after seeing Yongguk and Himchan facial expression change.. 'Which means she is going to be in wheelchair till she recover?' Yongguk growled. 'Uhm.. Yea...' Jaehyun mumbled.

'Let's settle this once and for all.. Mirie baby, how do you want us to settle with them? You say and we shall do it..' Jongup cracked his knuckles. Himchan gently carried Miyae up, trying his best to not cause any pain to her. But nevertheless, Miyae still winced in pain. 'Let them go yongguk oppa' Miyae decided. 'What????' Everyone including EXO shouted in union.

'Let them go oppa.. Yeah, they did injured me and gege, but it's also because they feel threatened isn't it? For first time in SM High, they got compared to freshmen. Anyone would have feel unhappy with it also.. So I just want to study in SM High peacefully and not everyday bullyings and fights. I'm getting tired of it.. Everyone is.. So just either be friends with each other or they be their kingkas, we be our students. Remember oppa? When we are still back in TS High, everything is so peaceful except the students pestering...' Miyae smiled upon the mention of TS High. 

'Yeah.. It's nice memories indeed.. How much I wish we didn't requested for changing school..' B.A.P signed in union but nevertheless, smiled at the memories they had in TS High. 'So we made them feel unwanted in this school anymore.. Is this what all the students we used to bully thought as well? Why didn't we notice it?' EXO hanged their head down in shame and thought over what Miyae said. 'Maybe she is right.. She don't blame us for creating all those troubles to them.. She even requested for B.A.P to let us go.. How do we even bully someone who is that nice? And sure they do have talents..'

'I'm sorry' Kris apologised as he bowed to B.A.P and Nu'est. 'So are we.. We are sorry' the rest of EXO members bowed in union. B.A.P remain in their places not wanting to have any conversations with them, but still they mumbled 'It's okay.. It's fine as long as no more troubles are going to happen again..' Kris, smiled gently and replied politely 'we won't cause any troubles anymore.. We wanted to be friends with you all.. Yeah you all may be the ones that threaten our position in SM High, but it all doesn't matter anymore. Because we admires your talents, those talents that not us EXO had. And you all had a kind heart.. So can we be friends?' 

Not really trusting, but can't reject for they seems so sincere in it, B.A.P and Nu'est agreed to the friend request and finally, all troubles are gone and sunshine was once again out! After many conflicts and fights, EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est are finally friends. But not really trusting EXO yet, B.A.P and Nu'est would be 'observing' EXO for a period of time before revealing their true identities.. But they would still keep mute about their career.. Things are going to change from now on for EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est....


A/N: Finally!! All conflicts are gone and they became friends.. But you don't expect someone who had created so much troubles to be trusted overnight right? So b.a.p and nu'est are going to do that observing for a period of time. As for the music career of b.a.p and nu'est, ur would thought that why not reveal it with true identities right? Hahaha because there is something else that is going to be surprising!! And that's the time where they reveal themselves as the newest strongest idol rookie band in the music industry!! Hope you like this chapter ^^ Comments!! XOXO and thank you for subbing to this story~~