More Idol bands

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

It's been weeks since trust were broken between EXO, B.A.P and Nu'est. 'How are they doing?' Mirae asked softly. 'They have been really quiet.. No fight, no quarrel nothing. It's like they suddenly became one of the anti-social group.' Jonghyun updated Nu'est and B.A.P. 'Should we forgive them? I mean like I guess they surely had know their mistakes..' Jongup mumbled carefully, eyeing everyone's facial expression darken. 'And it's been like weeks almost a month since we like talk to them..' Eunji speak up, helping Jongup.

'Well.. Although I was angry as well, I believe the one who was hurt the most was Mirae right? So as long as she is willing to forgive them, I'm fine with being friends with them again..' Youngjae agreed as he backhug Mirae. 'By the way, you guys still own us an explaination.' Onew remind Nu'est and B.A.P. 'Okays, let's go to the rooftop.. Here is not too convenience.' Yongguk led them to Building B rooftop. Nodding, SHINee followed Nu'est and B.A.P up. ' Nu'est and B.A.P previous had already asked their manager if they can tell SHINee who they really are.

Although a little suspicious, nevertheless, the managers still agreed on telling them since the managers were grateful that they helped Nu'est and B.A.P deal with EXO when they were not in school, keeping them updated on EXO's movements. B.A.P and Nu'est locked the rooftop door once SHINee was at the rooftop. 'Okays.. We are going tell you, but you have to promised us not to tell anyone okays?' Yongguk spoke softly, in case anyone was eavsdropping at their conversation.

'Okays.. To be safe, let's a secret each.. We say one secret and you guys say your reasons okays?' Key suggested. Agreeing, SHINee say first. 'Well as you know, Onew hyung, me, Key, Jonghyun hyung and Taemin are called SHINee right?' Minho asked B.A.P and Nu'est. B.A.P and Nu'est nodded. 'Actually, we are the seniors of EXO.' Onew continued. B.A.P and Nu'est had their jaws hung low. 'So that mean...' Eunji voice trailed off. 'Yeah, we are an Idol Band called SHINee, debut under SM Entertainment, and since we debut earlier, we are the seniors of EXO.' Onew confirmed them.

'Woah~ SHINee.. That means you guys had a lot of fan? Since EXO had quite a huge number of fans now.. Being their seniors, you guys had more right?' Youngmin asked. 'If you say so' Onew nodded. 'Now B.A.P and Nu'est your turn' Jonghyun smiled. '2, 3 Annyeonghaseyo! We are B.A.P! Yes sir!' B.A.P greeted. 'Nice.. And neat..' Taemin praised. 'We are B.A.P, an Idol band debut under TS Entertainment.' Yongguk as the leader of B.A.P introduced his group. 'Idol band?' SHINee shocked.

'Yeah.. Rookie band though.' Yongguk smiled. 'What?! Rookie Band?! Woah!! Their debut song, warrior is damn awesome!! Can't believe you guys are just rookie band..' Onew applaused. Minho asked excitiedly 'then who is the leader? Oh wait! Mirae they haven't stated their reasons.. Well all introduction can wait till later~' 'Annyeonghaseyo! We are Nu'est, an Idol band debut under TS Entertainment as well' Nu'est introduced. 'Nice!' SHINee grinned.

'So who is the leader in SHINee?' Youngjae asked. 'Onew hyung is the leader and lead vocalist in SHINee, Jonghyun hyung is the main vocalist, Key is the lead rapper, lead dancer and vocalist. While I am the main rapper and the visual. Lastly, Taeminnie is the maknae, main dancer and vocalist. Minho introduced the members role in SHINee. 'ah~' Nu'est and B.A.P said in union. 'B.A.P hyung turn~' Kwangmin gestured towards B.A.P.

'I'm the leader and main rapper in B.A.P. Himchan is the sub vocalist and visual of the group. Daehyunnie is the main vocal while Youngjae is the lead vocalist but also counted as the main vocalist. Jonguppie is the main dancer and sub vocalist. Lastly, our baby Zelo is the maknae, lead dancer and lead rapper of the group. And we debut 6 months ago, now preparing for our 2nd comeback.' Yongguk replied. 'What does B.A.P stand for?' Jonghyun asked curiously. 'It stand for Best. Absolute. Perfect' Himchan replied politely.

'Definitely the best absolute perfect rookie band ever! I love their 1st comeback,  title song!' Key grinned happily. 'B.A.P made an achievement~ Key seldom like any rookie bands.. He might Nu'est too~' Minho teased. 'Okays.. Nu'est your turn' Onew give them an encouraging smile. 'Youngmin is the leader and main vocal in Nu'est. Kwangmin is the vocalist and rapper. Eunji is the vocalist and maknae since her birthday is the latest. I'm the main rapper of the group and lastly, Mirae is the main vocalist of the group.' Chansik introduced.

'What does Nu'est stand for then?' Key asked interested. 'It stand for New Established Style and Tempo' Mirae smiled slightly. 'So the reason why you took such a long leave is because of dance practises and preparations for your new comebacks?' Jonghyun asked. 'Yeah' B.A.P Nu'est agreed. 'Now I understand okays.. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone because we know you guys don't want that kind of attention like us. Don't lips sealed!' SHINee made an action like zipping there lips.


A/N: previously in a poll, quite a number of you vote for SHINee to be idol band, here it is~ :) in the next chapter would Mirae forgive EXO? Or would their be no progress at all? Would shinee help or just be a bystander? Stay tuned :) Comments and hope you like this chapter XOXO