Revenge, unexpected situation

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Jaehyun stumble backwards as a huge force push him. He bang into the wall and slide down along the wall, sit on the ground. Someone grabbed his uniform collar roughly and kicked his stomach before sending him to the ground. Last week, B.A.P beaten up Kris because EXO made Miyae, his beloved sister cried. But today, EXO want to make Jaehyun pay for beating up their leader, no matter at what cost. But as usual, Yixing and Luhan were not around.

Jaehyun flung down onto the ground like a rag doll before he sit up. 'How does it feels like to be cornered by 12 people? It is fun? Are you scared?' Kris smirked. 'Fun? Scared? All this don't apply to me. So what if you all cornered me? Do you think I would go down on my knees and beg your all for forgiveness? Well, I don't apologise to trashes' Jaehyun smirked slightly.

A punch landed on his face after the word trashes leave his mouth. Tao as an expert martial arts student kicked him in the stomach and land punches on Jaehyun. Just then, Jaehyun kicked Tao in the stomach, forcing Tao to stumble backwards. Kris move up and grab Jaehyun's uniform collar hissed 'listen. You don't hurt my maknae.. Or you would pay dearly' Kris kicked Jaehyun hard in the stomach and punch him in his jaws. 

Suho motioned the others to attack Jaehyun. They punch and kick him continuously and mercilessly. 15 minutes later, 'stop' Kris command. The other EXO members give Jaehyun one last punch before withdrawing. 'How is it Jaehyun? So you enjoy it?' Kris patted Jaehyun's cheek. Growling, Jaehyun smack Kris hand away. 'Don't treat me like your previous punching bags.. Cause I am not. You don't insult me after punching me' Jaehyun panted slightly.

Jaehyun lay on the ground, bruises covered all over body with combination of sweat and blood plastered across his forehead. Jaehyun's lower jaw was slightly swollen as his lips crack and blood flowed down the corner of his lips. Frowning at Jaehyun's attitude, Kris motion for Sehun and Baekhyun to teach him a lesson. But instead of Sehun and Baekhyun teaching Jaehyun a lesson, the two got punched in the face by Jaehyun.Tao and Chanyeol went up and tried to grab Jaehyun but in return, got scratched by Jaehyun.

Seeing the situation going other way round, all members sprang forward and attack him. Jaehyun is a tough fighter, just like the other members in B.A.P.. Jaehyun block some of the attacks but because he was outnumbered, he was still beat till nothing but a bloody pulp. 'Interesting.. Even with all those wounds, you can still fight back.. You are indeed one tough and different one..' Suho commented. 'Well. is this how you all treat the students? Punch and kick them continuously and mercilessly? Indeed, one nice method to make students fear of you guys..' Jaehyun sneered as he sit against the wall panting away heavily.

'Yes.. Now prepare for your last final blow' Suho smirked as he raised a metal pipe above his head. Jaehyun closed his eyes waiting for the metal pipe to land on his head. But the metal pipe never land on him, instead, he got a warm embrace from someone. Jaehyun heard footsteps rushing forward and loud gasping as he still had his eyes close.


'Baby girl, where is Jae?' Daehyun asked Miyae the moment he saw her. Like usual, B.A.P always wait for Jaehyun before going to class together. 'Gege say he had someone on, so he went out first.. I thought he was with oppa..' Miyae shooked her head. 'You say something on?' Yongguk asked. Miyae nodded. 'This is weird...' Himchan mumbled. 'What is weird? oppa' Eunji, Jotwins and Chansik walked over. 'Jae.. He said he got something on and left early.. But he didn't have anything on, so by right, he shouldn't be that busy..' Daehyun explained.

Just then, all 10 of them overheard a conversation of two girls. (A/N: girl 1 - light salmon girl 2 - Violet)

'Heyy, have you heard about it?'

'About what?'

'Yesterday, rumours in the school said that EXO is going to bash up a guy. the new guy who recently got into the music club and had a soft smoothing voice'

'Ah.. Jaehyun? EXO is going to bash him up? Why??'

'Yea Jaehyun.. Well no one knows why.. But everyone know that the new guy and his friends are EXO's rival now.. EXO was even compared to them in the audition.. Which never happen before in the history of SM High'

'But they are good...'

The voice of the girls trailed off as they walked away. 'Listen guys.. Let's spilt up and search for Jae.. If anyone of you heard any shouting or saw a group of people fighting, send a text to our conversation group and we would be there okays? Don't do any rash actions' Yongguk whispered. Nodding, all 10 of them went into different directions to search for Jaehyun. Miyae ran towards the direction of an abandoned building.

Why do I ran towards here? It's abandoned.. But gege might be here.. Since abandoned building is always the best place for bullying to take place since no one would found out about it.. Gege, where are you? Be safe... Please Miyae thought as she quicken up her pace. Just then she heard a familiar voice.. Suho.. Her instincts were right.. They were here.. She quickly send a text to the others before proceding towards the voice direction.

To: Unbreakable 11 friendships :)

From: raerae

Abandoned building C staircase

Miyae reached the staircase and froze. Her beloved brother, was now nothing more than a bloody mess, uniform stained with blood, forehead plastered with blood, and at cornered of his lips, blood ticked down. None of the EXO member noticed her as they had their attention on what's going to happen next. Her eyes trailed off to the figure infront of her brother. She wasn't sure what she should do as she hestitade to go confront them or wait for the rest to reach.

But a rash decision came to her mind when she heard Suho said 'prepare for your last final blow' as Suho raised the metal pipe above his head. Gege Miyae decided. She immediately rushed forward and cover her brother before the metal pipe land on her back hard. She bit her lips to prevent any sound coming ut of . B.A.P just then, arrived together with Nu'est. They gasped loudy as they saw Miyae was hit in her back.

Jaehyun open up his eyes and stared at the person infront of him. Miyae gave Jaehyun a small but soft smile whispered 'I finally found you gege...' she then loss consciousness and plop down in her brother arms. Jaehyun eyes widen in shock.. He immediately shook Miyae, trying to get her awake. 'Mirie!! Mirie!!' Jaehyun hugged his sister close to him as tears welled up in his eyes. Miyae protected him, preventing the last blow to hit him.

Jaehyun looked up at Suho causing the lad to flinch. His eyes were burning with nothing but pure rage, disgust and hate. Himchan and Daehyun went forward to help him up. Daehyun gently take over Miyae from Jaehyun's arms as Himchan lift him to his feet. With his body badly beaten, his leg don't have the strength to support him. 'Daehyun, Youngmin kwangmin Eunji, go. Take Mirie and Jae to the nurse office. We would settle here.' Jaehyun nodded at Yongguk and smiled. Yongguk nodded and smiled back before turning back to his intimidating facial expression as he face EXO.

Chansik stand beside Himchan as he glare at EXO. Once the Yoo siblings were out of sight, Yongguk and the others let out their intimidating aura. The atmosphere tensed and temperature dropped. EXO flinched at the suffocating tense atmosphere as they shift around their position. In an instant, all EXO members hide behind their leaders. 'Why? Are you scared? Hiding behind your leaders after treating Jaehyun hyung as a punching and after hitting Mirie? What a joke' Zelo snorted. 'Exactly.. I didn't know that EXO are nothing but cowards.. A bunch of cowards' Jongup sneered.

Kris hated being called coward, snapped 'Yah.. You two are merely a freshmen in this school. Who do you think you are? So what if you are good in rapping and dancing? Having no respect to your seniors is equivilant to a brat. A young childish brat who know nothing but childishness.. Don't you think your are way too young to lecture anyone? You think you are my boss? I'm your boss and I commanded you to keep your of this matter'

Zelo and Jongup widen their eyes and look away as tears threaten to flow down. Those harsh words, hurt both Zelo and Jongup's pride deeply. In the whole group, they were the youngest. Other rookie bands members, were older than them. Variety to them, they were babys. Without their hyung guiding them, they wouldn't be famous. But their age is something people always joke about, for they were younger than the other artists.

Yongguk and Himchan seeing their favorite maknaes hurt, exploded. Yongguk punched Kris face hard and full of rage. Kris plop down to the ground as he clutched on his jaws. The corner of his lips cracked and blood trickled down. 'You never say that to our maknaes, none to all our members. You are not fit to say anything like that. They are young yes, but they are talented. Anyone in EXO can rap Zelo's LTE rap and Jongup's difficult dance? If there isn't any, then just shut up.' Yongguk growled.

Himchan kicked Kris hard in the stomach growled 'And don't you dare to command them do anything. You aren't their boss. No one are their boss. Yongguk hyung, me, Jae and Dae don't command them either. You are just trashes.. Trashes that don't deserve any respect at all'


A/N: A new chapter is what.. HAhaha~ as you can see, they revenge on the top and then an unexpected situation happen!! :O Miyae and Jaehyun got injured, B.A.P and Nu'est  were very furious now.. What are they going to do? What's gonna happen next?? All in the next chapter ^^ Comments XOXO and thank you to my new subbies!! as well as my other subbies!! Thanks you my 18 Subbies!! <3