Trust hurt

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

Just as Kris about to ask the same, Daehyun felt his phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone and open up the new message. 

To: Daehyunnie hyung

From: Kwanggie

Hyung! Come down to lobby quickly! Mirae was crying when she ran out of the classroom. We tried to chase after her, but lost sight of her. She went mising! Come down with the other hyungs!

Daehyun eyes widen as he tapped Youngjae 'Jae! Jae! Hyung! We got to go to the lobby quick! Something happen to Mirae and she is missing now!!' B.A.P widen their eyes. Mirae missing.. Mirae missing.. These two words kept echoing in Youngjae's mind. Youngjae quickly stood up, and ran out of the class. 'What's going on?' The homeroom teacher questioned, obviously shocked by the fact that Youngjae just ran out of class. 'Sorry Ms.Hoon, but we need to go now. Jaehyun's younger sister had gone missing.' Yongguk bowed slightly before running off. (A/N: like I have said in the previous chapter, only EXO know about Mirae and Youngjae's real name, the students and teachers don't)

Nodding her head, Ms.Hoon continued with the lesson. 'Mirae went missing?' Kai murmured. 'What happen?' Kris asked Kai. 'How would I know? Hyung.. I'm in the same class as you.. Why not asked Luhan hyung, Yixing hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Sehun later? ah Suho hyung as well' Kai suggested. And for now, they can only wait for lunch time to find out what exactly happen and why would Mirae ran out of the classroom.

Youngjae ran as fast as he could to lobby to meet up with the others. B.A.P follow closely behind. 'What happen? Why would she gone missing??' Youngjae asked worriedly. 'We don't know either.. But it seems like it's because Suho hyung tried to invade her privacy and took her phone without her permission.' Chansik explained. 'Damn that bastard.. How many times must EXO made baby girl cry? So have you all search the possible places that she would go?' Daehyun growled angrily.

'Yes, we had went to the building B and the main building's rooftops, went to the rooftop garden to find her. But to no avail.' Eunji answered with her teary eyes. 'Don't cry Jiji.. We have to think now, where would she go to' Himchan consoled Eunji. 'How about building C? It's deserted there, she might be there.' Jongup suggested without any faith in his suggestion. Youngmin shake his head 'we have already searched there as well. The music room, toilets, every possible and searchable place, we had searched. But still can't find her.'

Youngjae urged his brain to think harder, and work faster. 'Think!' He whisper harshly to himself. Before anyone of them know, the lunch bell rang. *ringgggggggg* B.A.P and Nu'est decided to go to building C rooftop to meet up with SHINee and asked them to help find Mirae. On the way up, Nu'est and B.A.P bumped into EXO. 'Wait! We have to talk' Tao stopped Youngjae who was at the front. 'Later' Youngjae tried to get past Tao. 'No! Now!' Tao persisted.

'Sorry later.. We don't have time now.' Youngmin tried to tell Tao politely but only to be dragged away by the other EXO members. Suho have yet shown up. 'Let go! I have no time for your bull talk now!' B.A.P and Nu'est tried to free themselves. Just then, Suho, Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun and Sehun appeared. Youngjae lost his cool the moment he saw Suho. Youngjae dashed up to him and punch him hard.

'How many times must you make Mirae cry?! Huh?! Why did you take her phone?! WHY?!' Youngjae bellowed angrily. EXO all members were surprised by Youngjae's shout, very surprised. Youngjae seldom got that angry. But this time, Suho went overboarded. 'Because they don't let us know what is going on.. Why are you taking such a long leave?!' Suho shouted back. 'We went overseas' Himchan said plainly. 'Don't give me that . You guys can't even answer which country you go to' Suho continued shouting.

'Aren't we friends?! Why can't you trust us?!' Suho hissed. 'It's not we don't trust you all.. Is just we are not allowed to say about it!' Yongguk growled angrily. 'Why can't you say? Is it that important? And I didn't make Mirae cry. She cry herself.' Suho smirked. Youngjae was about to launch a punch on Suho face when he suddenly felt arms wrapped around his torso from behind. 'Stop it gege..' A soft shaky voice came. Youngjae immediately turned around and hugged Mirae.

'Where did you go...' Youngjae whispered softly. His anger had all disappeared as his baby sister is not safe in his arms again. 'Sorry..' Mirae mumbled as she buried her face into her brother's chest and tears once again streak down her face. 'Is she crying again? What a crybaby..' Suho smirked proudly. 'Hyung..' Sehun and Baekhyun tried to stop Suho. Luhan and Yixing heart cringed in pain as they watched Mirae cry in her brother's arms.

After while, Mirae wiped away her tears and looked up at her brother and give him an assuring smile. Youngjae slowly let her go and stood behind her. 'Are you done smirking? Suho-si?' Mirae looked at into the eyes of the 12 EXO members especially Suho. Suho flinched at her sudden formal tone. 'Firstly we didn't tell you guys the reason why we took such a long leave is because we don't have permission to. Secondly, I'm not a crybaby. Just please note that it doesn't feel good when your privacy is invaded. Thirdly, don't force us to say things that we can't say.' Mirae speak in a emotionless tone causing everyone in EXO to flinched.

'So what if I do?' Suho tried to argue. 'Then we would no longer be friends.' These words stabbed Luhan and Yixing in their heart. Every word stung like acid and it hit the nail of EXO. 'What?! But you can't do that.. Heyy.. We are friends aren't we?' Suho tried to turn the table around but immediately he know he failed after hearing the next sentence that Mirae say.

'I don't need friends who don't know how to respect one's privacy. I don't need friends who don't understand one's stand and I don't need friends who hurt one's trust...' Mirae said every word with a silent, emotionless tone with a dark glow in her eyes. Nu'est and B.A.P's trust towards EXO were ruined..... No one would make Nu'est and B.A.P trust EXO again.. If they can, who would be the one to patch up their trusts again? Who..?


A/N: Another chapter is up! Well, I would be more specific here.. Nu'est and B.A.P would NOT trust EXO again, EXCEPT Luhan and Yixing.. Okays? So Nu'est and B.A.P were still FRIENDS with Luhan and Yixing. Hope you like this chapter~ Comments XOXO