EXO, Luhan school life

Don't Leave Me.. (Hiatus story.. Sorry!)

-flashback-

12 years ago..

'Hannie wait for me!!' little Mirae whined as she ran after Little Luhan. 'Hurry Mirie~' little Luhan cooed with a chuckle as he ran faster. All of a sudden, little Luhan heard a scream.. 'AHHHHH!!'

Curiously, little Luhan turned back, wondering where did that scream came from. But all he saw was little Mirae sitting on the ground, with a bleeding knee crying..

Horrified, little Luhan immediately ran to the side of little Mirae said apologisely 'OMG.. Mirie.. I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have ran all alone, leaving you behind.. I'm so sorry Mirie, please stop crying.' Little Mirae looked up at little Luhan with tears streaked eyes and smile weakly, '

It's okay Hannie.. Can we go home? It's starting to hurt alot..' Little Mirae said as she point to her knee. 'Okay', And slowly, they went home together.

-end of flashback-

'Heyy hyung! Hyung!!' someone shook Luhan slightly. Luhan snapped back into reality and look at the person who shook him.

'Uh.. Hunnie, what is it?' Luhan asked, still thinking about the flashback.

'It's nothing hyung.. It's just that you been spacing out lately and Ms.Park been calling you like 3 minutes ago' Sehun replied boringly.

'Luhan! LUHAN!! I want you to answer question 3 NOW!' Ms.Park, their math teacher as well as homeroom teacher's voice boomed through the classroom.

'Uhm... The answer is.. 58x..Luhan answer absentmindedly.

'Well.. G-Good job Luhan, now I would appreciate it if you could pay more attention in class' Ms.Park said with a stern tone and she went back to continue the lesson. On the other side, Luhan was already in his deep thoughts again.. *Where in the earth are you? Mirie.. I miss you Mirie..*

 

Luhan, was a member of an idol boy band, EXO. Not only was he popular, but also very handsome. Same as his friends in EXO, he always had a long queue of girls waiting to date him but he never once was he interested in them..

Because he thinks that relationship are not only a burden to both his career life but also his school life. But no one actually know his REAL reason for not being interested in any girls, not even his friends in EXO. No one in EXO know about Luhan's childhood friend, Mirae because as usual, Luhan don't see a reason on why EXO had to know about it.

Heheh.. Well before I continue on the story, allow me to elaborate more on Mirae and Luhan's childhood..

Mirae and Luhan had been best friends since diapers. They had an unbreakable friendship and were inseparable once they play together. They had the purest yet happiest friendship ever.

They thought that things would remain the same until one day Mirae and her family moved to America due to his dad's company, leaving Luhan all alone behind. On the day Mirae left, Luhan sob into his sheets..

His one and only childhood friend left.. And ever since that day Mirae leave, Luhan always think of ways to write letter and send to Mirae but Mirae never once reply to his letters.

-end of childhood-

Now, Luhan was one of the smartest and on of the most popular guy in SM High, no longer the lonely little boy 12 years ago. He always had top grades in his studies, hangout with friends in EXO, have fans all over the countries, together with EXO. 

*ringggggg* The bell snapped Luhan back into reality almost immediately. *It's lunch time.. Haish.. How long have I been in my thoughts?* Luhan shake his head and signed as he stood up from his seat, ready to follow his friends, Yixing, Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho to the cafeteria to grab a bite.

As they step out of the classroom, they were once again greeted with screams from girls and envious stare from boys. Just right outside the classroom, the rest of the EXO, Kris, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo wait. After a formal high-five they would usually give each other when meeting, they chatted among themselves as they walked down to the cafeteria as a whole.

As usual, the cafeteria was crowded with students so EXO decided to wait for their turn to buy as they had an hour lunch break. 'Hyung, have you heard about it? There is going to be a new transfer student this week!! And i heard that it was a female, I wonder how she looks like..." Sehun said excitingly.

Kai who was known for both his dancing skills and his god-like-looks, asked 'Hun, have you found out of her name then? And which year is she in?' 'Hmm... I wasn't very sure of her name but it seems like she is in the same class as us, year 2' Sehun replied with his long tender fingers tapping softly on his chin.

And with that reply, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun stood up and went to buy some food while the others remain sitted in there seats. Luhan's best friend, Yixing nudged Luhan playfully asked, 'So? Lu.. Have you decided what to do after school today? Dance or study?'

'Hmm.. Dance sound greatly to me today since I just found an awesome dance to cover yesterday~' Luhan cooed.. 'Haha~ Okays then' Yixing chuckled.

'Heyyy~ Yixing, Luhan how can the two of you not invite us to your 'date' today?' Both Kai and Sehun pouted. Luhan and Yixing looked at each other for a moment and shared a secret smile together, joked 'As you said Sehun, Kai it's our 'DATE', how can we invited you?' Kai and Sehun pouted even more but before they can say anything, Kris, Suho, Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun come back with their lunchs.

'Yayyyyyy~ Lunch's here.. LET'S TUCK IN!!' Xiumin cheered loudly. Soon all of them were eating their food as they continue their talking. *Ringgggggg* 'Lunch's over, let's get going.. Come on~' Kris said as they stood up to throw away their garbage and made their way to class.

Luhan, Yixing, Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho yawned as they entered their classroom. Their next lesson was English, the subject which they don't really like neither do they hate it.. They just find English lessons boring and seldom pay attention to the lesson.

In fact, EXO seldom pay attention to any lessons in school at all. But they always achieve top grades in studies, leaving students envious of their genius brains.

As the teacher enter the class, everyone took out their textbook and pay attention except for Yixing, Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun and Suho. They just rest their head on their desktops and drift off to dreamland in no time.. *Today is going to be a longgggg day* EXO thought and signed.. 

 


Author's note: There it is.. The first chapter is up.. Sorry for the badly written story.. Promised that I would improve on it the next time :) Anyway thanks to my 4 subbies ^^ who sub this story :D