Going Out

My Neighbour is a Gangster

As the crazy party went on, you and U-Kwon secretly walked inside your apartment room while the three gangs and Jiae partied.

U-Kwon sighed as he heard crashing and laughter in his apartment. You pouted and sat on his lap.

"I'll help you clean up later oppa." You said. U-Kwon smiled and slid his arms around your waist. He buried his face on your shoulder and smirked.

"Yummy.." He growled and bit your neck. You gasped and jumped off from his lap. U-Kwon grinned. You blushed.

"Stop it oppa." You pouted. U-Kwon sighed and nodded. You sat next to him on the couch and smiled.

U-Kwon layed on your lap, looking at your face. You looked down to his face and blushed as his hand caressed your face.

"Do you want to go anywhere tomorow?" U-Kwon asked as he kept touching your cheek. You smiled and slightly nodded. "Date?" U-Kwon grinned. You blushed and U-Kwon felt your cheek burning up.

He laughed. "Do you want to though?" He asked calmly. You bit your lip and nodded cutley. "Where do you want to go for our date, baby?" U-Kwon asked.

You blushed harder at the nickname he gave you.

You didn't answer and U-Kwon frowned. He got and idea and smiled. "How about the beach? Just you and me eh?" U-Kwon winked. You nearly fainted from blushing to hard.

"Okay.. if that's what oppa wants." She said. U-Kwon smiled and slid his hand behind your neck, pulling you down towards him. He stared at your lips and leaned closer.

You closed your eyes and kissed him softly. U-Kwon smiled against your lips and pulled your whole body, so that your laying on top of him.

"~~~~..." U-Kwon murrmered against your lips. You pressed your lips harder against his and pulled back. "No more." You grinned as U-Kwon pouted.

"Can we continue this tomorow night?!" U-Kwon exlcaimed. Your jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" You screamed. U-Kwon burst out into laughter and slid his arms around your waist. "I'm joking. So, the beach right? I'll be sleeping over tonight, I can't be bothered cleaning my room tomorow morning." U-Kwon said.

You nodded, feeling a bit sleepy. Your eyes started to droop as U-Kwon smirked. "Yah, are you sleepy?" He asked. You nodded slowly, laying your head on U-Kwon's hard chest.

He smiled and picked you up like bridal-style. He walked to your bedroom and soflty layed you down on the bed. You smiled and snuggled inside the blankets.

U-Kwon walked to the other side and layed next to you. He hugged you from the back. The two of you fell asleep as the party went on.

The night past and you were wide awake.

You were in the kitchen, eating breakfast as U-Kwon checked his apartment room. His jaw dropped as he saw his room like a DUMPSTER.

Jiae was sleeping on the couch as Zico was sleeping NEXT to the couch. The rest were on the floor sleeping, or on the table.

"Oh my freaken ." U-Kwon cursed. You poked your head into his apartment room and blinked. "Oh my.." You said. U-Kwon looked at you with a frown.

"Can we still go to the beach?" You asked. U-Kwon beamed and nodded. "I'll tell them to clean this place up. GO change, I'll change here." U-Kwon said. You nodded and closed his door.

You walked back to your room and changed into white shorts, a light pink singlet and a over-sized black jacket. You wore your swimwear underneath your clothes so you didn't have to go change.

You packed all the beach stuff and clothes into a back pack. You slung your bag over your shoulder and walked outside the apartment room. You waited for U-Kwon in the hallway, in front of his room.

Once U-Kwon was finished, he walked out with his stuff. He wore board shorts, singlet and jumper.

Once U-Kwon stepped out of his room, he froze and stared at you. You blinked and looked down to see what was wrong.

"What?" You asked. U-Kwon shook his head. "N-Nothing. Let's go" He smiled. He slid his arm around your shoulders and started walking towards the train staion.

U-Kwon bought tickets. You waited for him and recived a text message.

 

Yah! Where are you and U-Kwon?

-L. Joe oppa

 

You smiled and texted back.

I'm at the train staion with U-Kwon oppa. We're going on a date to the beach :)

-~~~~ <3

L. Joe recived your message and growled. L looked over his shoulder and glared at his phone.

"A date in the beach eh?" L friwned. L. Joe sighed and closed his phone.

"Should we go follow them?" Jiae grinned. Everyone was up and fully awake. "LET'S GO !!!" Zico exclaimed.

The three gangs dashed to the train staion, spying on you and U-Kwon. The two of you sat on the bench, waiting for the train to come. Jiae smirked under her black sunnies.

L. Joe frowned and L glared at U-Kwon. "Bastard. Didn't even asked us for permision." He hissed. L. Joe scratched his hea with frustraion.

"Let's go oppa! The train's here!" you exclaimed and pulled U-Kwon's hand. U-Kwon smiled and kept close to you.

The two of you walked inside the train and went off to the beach. 

 

---

Sorry for not updating yesterday ): I was at a boring party for 6 hours! >:O

DKGUGSKSRGUJZEDBFZUFGG!!

SPAZZ!!

SHINEE'S REPLAY JAPANESE VERSION CAME OUT YESTERDAY !! >:D

MWAHAHAHAHA!!

TAEMIN LOOKS SO HOT WHEN HE HAS RED HAIR ;)

 

DON'T YOU GUYS AGREE ? *WINK*

 

SHINEE, FIGHTING!! :D

 

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank You!! ^^

 

<3 <3 <3