Soohyun

My Neighbour is a Gangster

It's been a week since four gangs slept over.

You and Jiae were washing the dishes as the gangs played in the lounge room.

"YAH!! Give that back!" Hoya growled. He tackled Changjo and smirked.

You and Jiae giggled together and finished washing the dishes. The two of you walked in the lounge room and saw the guys tackling each other.

"What are you guys doing?" Jiae asked, puzzled. Zico grinned and slid his arms around Jiae's waist. "Tackling. Wanna try and tackle me?" He his lips. Jiae pushd him back and walked away.

"Aww.." Zico pouted.

You sat in between Jiae and Woohyun. Woohyun cutely offered you a cookie. You laughed and took it.

"Thanks." You smiled. Woohyun nodded.

BANG!!

The door flew open. You gasped as the four gangs held you and Jiae back.

"Welcome to Seoul.." Junhyun growled. The guy who broke the door, smirked.

"Well.. nice to be in Seoul eh?" The guy smirked. "Where's Lee Minhyuk?" He growled. 

Jiae's eyes widened. You stared at her.

"L-Lee.. Minhyuk?" She wisphered. Everyone stared at Jiae. Jiae's knees felt wobbly.

"Do you know him?" The guys asked. Zico pulled Jiae behind his back.

"No, she doesn't know him. " He snarled. "What do you want from Minhyuk huh?" Junhyung asked.

"We want him to be in our gang. Best fighter at his school, solo. And his presious big sister doesn't know that fact." he laughed.

Jiae's eyes widened more. 'B-Best fighter?' Jiae thought.

'That's why he knocked out Seungho, and pretened that his fist hurt after punching Seungho. That's why he has a scar on his neck. That's why he's been skipping classes. That's all why...'

"Why.. Don't you have much strong fighters in your gang? That's why you want Minhyuk?" Jiae hissed. She hid behind her bangs and stepped in front of Zico.

"Jiae!" Zico wisphered. He tried to pull Jiae back, but Jiae snatched her arm back. 

The guy snarled, allready pissed off.

". Talk about my gang like that!" He snarled and pulled Jiae's hair. She screamed with pain.

"LET HER GO YOU !!" Zico shouted.The guy smirked and pulled her closer.

"Let her go Soohyun." (Soohyun is a fictional character. Not the one from U-KISS!!)

You looked towards the door and saw Minhyuk with a fierce face. 'Soohyun' smirked.

"Nice to see you Minhyuk." He said. Minhyuk scoffed and stared at Jiae. Jiae's eyes were full of ears. Minhyuk didn't want to see his sister hurt.

"Let my sister go Soohyun." Minhyuk growled. Soohyun hissed. "Join my gang."

"Hell no. You know that I'll never join your gang." Minhyuk barked.

"Then I'll kill her. Like what Seungho did with U-Kwon's girl, but ended up staying alive." Soohyun smirked and held out a gun.

"How did you know about ~~~~?!" L. Joe yelled. "Didn't MBLAQ tell you? MBLAQ is one of our followers."Soohyun chuckled and held the gun against Jiae's temple.

"Make your choice Lee Minhyuk. Join my gang.. or let your sister die." Soohyun laughed and clicked the gun. Jiae wimpered. Zico went on his knees and punched the floor.

"Ohh.. drama." Soohyun laughed harder. Minhyuk glared at Soohyun, then his gun.

"I'll be in your gang." Minhyuk wisphered. Jiae gasped and shook her head. "No! Don't join his gang Minhyuk!" Jiae pleaded.

Soohyun laughed and threw his arms up in the air, twirling around. "Allrightie!!" He shouted.

Jiae quickly ran into Zico's arm. Minhyuk grabbed the gun from Soohyun and pointed it at his forehead.

"Woah.. you lied to me?!" Soohyun snarled. Minhyuk smirked.

"Got that right. Say goodbye, loser." Minhyuk said.

BANG!!

U-Kwon quickly held his hands over your eyes as Zico did the same for Jiae.

Soohyun, was now dead.

Soohyun's gang held Soohyun and dashed out of Seoul. Minhyuk sighed with relife and dropped the gun.

He smiled towards Jiae and held his arms out wide. "Noona!" Minhyuk smiled cutely, back to the normal Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk-ah.." Jiae smiled and jumped onto Minhyuk's arms. "Sorry for not telling you about this noona." Minhyuk wisphered.

"Good shot Minhyuk." Hunseung grinned. Minhyuk nodded. "Thanks."

 

---

Next chapter will be be the last chapter!! Thank you all for supporting! This isn't the end though!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!! 

Thank you!! :)

 

<333