Harsh words

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You woke up, blinding from the bright sun. You groaned and lazily walked inside the bathroom. You changed into your uniform and checked the time.

8:38 am

You gasped. "AH! I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" You shouted and quickly shoved bread in your mouth. You grabbed your bag with books and dashed out the door.

You then shivered as you ran towards the school. In front of the gate was Jiae. She rapidly waved.

"YAH! We're going to be late!" Jiae exclaimed as she dragged you inside the school. You shoved your bag inside the locker and got your bags.

Jiae and you ran to your first class for the day. Maths. 

The bell rang just as You and Jiae dashed in. The teacher was allready there, but the class didn't start. "You're lucky girls.." The teacher smiled. You and Jiae sighed with relief and sat next to each other.

"That.. was close." You puffed, trying to catch your breath. Jiae pouted. "It's your fault!" She hissed as you giggled. "Sorry!"

Then the class started.

"So what does BLAH BLAH BLAH.." The teacher went on and on. Jiae and you were studying hard. Suddenly, the door opened with a big SLAM!

"Sorry I'm late sir.." U-Kwon muttered and sat on his seat, which was next to yours. There wern't anymore seats left, so he had to sit there.

"Detention at lunch time U-Kwon." The teacher growled and went on with his mathematic question. U-Kwon didn't even bring his stuff for class. You froze as she felt stares going through your back.

You slowly turned around and saw U-Kwon staring at you with mysterious eyes. You quickly buried your face behind your hair. U-Kwon rolled his eyes and stared out the window.

You didn't know that Jiae was watching you the whole time. 'I wonder what happened to both of them..' Jiae thought and went on with her work.

As the SLOW time went past, the bell finally rang and everyone was dismissed. The only students that were in the classroom was You, Jiae and.. U-Kwon.

"Aish! I'll finish this work for homework. Come on ~~~~-ah." Jiae said as she held her books in her arm.s You nodded and took a quick glance at U-Kwon.

His eyes staring out the grey sky, looking so bored. You sighed and walked out of the clssroom with Jiae by your side. As the two of you walked out, U-Kwon ran to the canteen and shoved Kimbap in his mouth.

Block B's eyes were widen. "What the heack happened to you?" Kyung laughed. U-Kwon growled and kept eating. "I'm hungry.. There was'nt food at my place." U-Kwon explained. Block B chuckled.

"Well.. I heard that there was a new girl in your class since yesterday, right?" Jaehyo asked. U-Kwon froze, but comtinued eating.

"Yeah.. what about her?" U-Kwon asked, feeling curious. "Is she hot?" P.O grinned. The gangsters stared at him with a look.

"Wow maknae.. You've really grown." Zico chuckled.

"So.. is she?" Kyung asked. U-Kwon choked on his food. "Why don't you see for yourself?!" U-Kwon growled. "Aww.. fine then." Taeil said.

B-Bomb suddenly stood up and walked towards the door. "Yah! B-Bomb, where are you going?!" Jaehyo shouted. B-Bomb turned around with a seducive smirk.

"I'm going to check if the new girl is actually hot." B-Bomb smirked and walked out. U-Kwon stared towards where B-Bomb went out.

'What if he does something..? AISH! It's her problem, not mine.' U-Kwon thgought and kept eating.

"I'm coming with you to hyung!" P.O shouted and dashed out the door. Soon, all of the Block B members were looking for the new girl. U-Kwon was still in the canteen, hungrily eating. But his mind was thinking about you.

".." U-Kwon cursed and ran around the school, searching for Block B. He found them under a bloombed tree. Under the tree, was You and Jiae, sitting and chatting.

U-Kwon walked up behind Block B and listened, without them knowing.

"So, are you the new girl?" B-Bomb asked you. You gulped and nodded, your knees shaking.

"What's your name?" Kyung grinned. "P-Park ~~~~." You stuttered. U-Kwon raised his eyebrow. 'So that's her name..' U-Kwon throught and kept listening.

Jiae was glaring at Block B, while you hid your face behind your hair. "What do you want from her?" Jiae asked, keeping her cool. "We just wanted to see her." P.O smirked.

"So? You saw her allready right? Now go.." Jiae hissed. Zico bit his lip and stared at Jiae up and down. "You're y.." Zico growled as Blcok B laughed.

U-Kwon then reviled himself in front of Block B. "Hey, come join us U-Kwon!" Jaehyo laughed. U-Kwon shook his head.

"You saw her right? Let's go, we're just wasting our time looking at the new girl." U-Kwon snalred and dragged the gangsters away.

You felt hurt. Jiae saw this and patted your back. "Don't worry ~~~~-ah. They're jerks, since they're gangsters." Jiae comforted. You smiled slightly and nodded.

'His words hurt like hell.. Why do I even care? He's just a gangster.' You thought.

 

---

Hi people~!

I hope you guys like this chapter :) OMONA! 16 subscriber allready! I'm so happy! Thank you so much for subscribing! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! <333

P.S : please ignore the mistakes I made in the chapters :L Sorry, I just can't be bothered to type it again :D

Bye bye~ Please continue reading!