Beach

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You and U-Kwon arrived at the beach.

"Waah! So pretty!" You exclaimed as your eyes sparkled staring at the view. U-Kwon chuckled and tightly held your hand.

"Should we go swim?" U-Kwon grinned. You blushed. "S-Sure."

The two of you walked towards a tree and placed all your stuff underneath it.

"Do you need to change? Or do you have your swimwear underneath?" U-Kwon smirked. You blushed and punched his arm. "I.. can change. But you have to change to!" You said.

U-Kwon shrugged. "Right here?" He asked. You shook your head. "NO! Go to the other side of the tree!" You hissed and pushed him away. He laughd and took his singlet off.

Now he's only wearing board shorts. He looked down to his body and patted his six- packs.

On the other side of the tree, you took off your shorts. Underneath, was your swimming shorts. You then took off your singlet, revealing your swim bra.

You felt cold but you didn't mind. You gulped.

"You can come out n-now oppa." You stuttered, slightly covering yourself. U-Kwon heard you and walked towards you. The two of you froze at your spots.

'Oh my ... she looks freaken hot.' U-Kwon thought and gulped.

'Omo... oppa looks... hot.' You blushed.

U-Kwon blinked and shook his head. he looked around and saw like him staring at you. You blushed as the other guys stared at you with amazment.

"Why do other guys stare at you?" U-Kwon growled. You giggled and puled his arm towards the water. U-Kwon blinked as you splashed water on his face.

U-Kwon grinned and started splashing water on your body. "Kyaa!" You squealed.

After a small water fight, the two of you walked deeper in the water. The water was up to your ribs. U-Kwon held your arm, just in case you might drown.

"Be carefull.." He said and kept you close as other guys started playing around the water.

"Hey, Isn't that U-Kwon from the gang 'Block B' ? " A guy wisphered. U-Kwon heard him and smirked. He didn't leave his eyes from you.

"Yeah.. he is U-Kwon! Damn.. he has her as his girlfriend ? She's cute.." Another wisphered. U-Kwon glared and saw thier reflection on the water.

The two guys moved close with a smile.

"Hi. U-Kwon right?" A guy asked. U-Kwon raised his eyebrow and turned around. He had his arm around you, worried.

"Yeah. That's my name." U-Kwon said. The two guys stared at you with a grin. U-Kwon glared at them and pulled you closer. You blinked innocently.

"Is she your girl?" The other winked at you. "She's my girl. Got a problem?" U-Kwon growled. You gulped and squeazed his arm. The two guys backed away and shook their heads.

"Nah man, just checking if she really is yours. W-We'll go now.." The guys said with a scared tone. U-Kwon smirked as the two guys squirmed off.

You pouted and slapped U-Kwon's shoulder.

"What?" He asked. "Why did you scare them away?" You frowned. U-Kwon sighed and your hair.

"I don't want other guys hitting on you.." U-Kwon wisphered and kissed your forehead. You smiled and nodded.

As the two of you relaxed in the water, Infinite, Block B, Teen Top and Jiae were hiding behind a tree, watching you and U-Kwon.

"Darn . Touching my sister like that." L growled as he stared at U-Kwon's arm around your waist. Jiae grinned and patted L and L. Joe's back.

"U-Kwon won't do anything to her." Jiae said. Zico nodded.

"What do we do now?" Niel wisphered. They all shrugged.

"Holy crap..." Sungyeol gasped with wide eyes.

"They're comming this way!" Kyung hissed and pointed towards you and U-Kwon. The two of you were walking back under the tree, wanting a snack to eat.

 

---

SECOND UPDATE FOR THE DAY :D

I know this update wasn't that long... I'm just tired D;

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you! <333