Infinite and Block B

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You looked at Jiae for a answer. Jiae shrugged her shoulders and continued eating her lunch. You sighed and nodded.

"Allright." You said. U-Kwon grinned and sat down next to you. The rest of Block B sat, surrounding you and Jiae.

"So," Zico winked at Jiae, moving closer bit by bit. Jiae frowned. "What do you want?" Jiae growled.

"Do you want to go on a date after sch--"

"No. I'm going somewhere with ~~~~." Jiae smirked as Zico frowned. U-Kwon turned his head to you.

"Where are you going after school?" U-Kwon asked. "Oppa's house." You smiled. U-Kwon clenched his fists but kept his cool.

"Hmm? Who's 'oppa' ?" Kyung asked you. U-Kwon's eyes widened. You looked at him while bitting your bottom lip. "Should I..tell?" You wisphered.

U-Kwon faced his friends.

"Do you really want to know?" U-Kwon asked. Block B nodded. Zico banged on the table.

"TELL ME! I don't want Jiae going anywhere without me!" Zico pouted. Jiae rolled her eyes.

"Uh.. He's name is Myungsoo, but his friends calls him L." You said. Block B were silent as they looked like stoners.

"Umm.. guys?" You said. Suddenly, Jaehyo scratched his head with frustration.

"Is he really.. your brother?" He asked. You nodded as you held up your necklace. Everyone looked at it.

"He has the same baby necklace as me." You smiled.

"Can we come after school noona?" P.O asked cutely. You were surprised that he was acting all warm and cute. "W-Why? Do you want to meet my oppa?" You asked.

They nodded.

"But--" You got cut off by U-Kwon. "No buts. We're coming after school." U-Kwon said. You smiled at his stubourness.

The bell went and everyone went to class. The day went on, and it was allready after school.

You and Jiae were waiting outside the school for Block B to come out Jiae was impatient and tugged on your arm.

"Come on! Can't we ditch them?" Jiae pouted. You laughed and shook your head. "No unnie, that's not gonna be nice to them." You laughed. Jiae grummbled under her breath, when a pair of warm arms were around her waist.

Jiae gasped and looked up. It was Zico. Jiae groaned and pushed his seducive face from her body. 

"We're ready to go noona!" P.O exclaimed. The rest of Block B came out from school and followed you to L's apartment.

"So.. he lives here right?" Jaehyo asked. You nodded. Before knocking on the door, you faced the whole Block B.

"Number ONE, you can't hurt anyone inside oppa's room. TWO, you can't be rude to him, even though he's in a gang. THREE, uh.. nothing else. Everyone got it?" You said.

"But why?!" Kyung pouted. "Cause he's my oppa." You grinned and knocked on the door.

"Who the heck is--- oh. Hi ~~~~-ah!" L exclaimed and hugged you. He spinned you around and let go of you. He stared at Block B and Jiae.

"What.. are they doing here?" L growled. You pulled Jiae away from Block B. "This is my friend, Jiae unnie." You smiled and slung your arm around Jiae. Jiae blushed and bowed.

"Hi." L smiled and turned back to Block B. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked. "We came to visit. And this dog, really wants to see you." Jaehyo grinned as he patted Zico's back. Zico growled at him.

"And what are you doing here?" L asked you. You smiled cutely and held Jiae close to you. "She wanted to see you if you were really my oppa." You said. Jiae bit her lip and nodded.

"I guess it was right." Jiae said. L nodded.

"Can we go inside?" U-Kwon asked L. "No." L growled. You pulled U-Kwon's wrist and pulled the rest of Block B inside L's apartment.

"Let them in oppa, you meanie." You pouted. L sighed and glared at Block B.

"Is Infinite oppa's here?" You asked, excitedly. L nodded. "They're in the lounge." L said. You happily skipped to the lounge while the boys.. and girl followed you from behind.

"Oppa!"You squealed as you hugged Woohyun. Woohyun laughed and hugged you. U-Kwon felt sharp pain in his heart.

'Why does my heart.. hurt?' U-Kwon asked himself. You shook his head and stared at you.

"What are.. WHY THE HEACK ARE THEY HERE?!" Dongwoo screamed as he pointed at Block B. "We meet again.. Infinite." Zico smirked.

Before B-Bomb could step closer to Infinite, you placed your hands on his chest to stop him. "Oppa-- I mean.. B-Bomb, stop." You pleaded. B-Bomb raised his eyebrow.

"Did you.. just call me oppa?" B-Bomb grinned. L glared at him. You blushed and moved away. "No I didn't." You lied. "Call me oppa to ~~~~-ah!" Kyung said. 

"Me too!" The whole Block B exclaimed, except for P.O and U-Kwon. You stared at U-Kwon. "Do you want me to call you oppa as well?" You laughed.

"Whatever.." U-Kwon said.

"Anyways- what are they doing here?" Hoya growled. "They wanted to see you. I didn't want them to come." You explained. P.O pouted.

"So? What do you want from us?" Sungyeol asked.

"Can't we sit down first?" Zico snarled. "Oh hell no--!"

"Yeah sure!" You smiled and made space for the whole Block B to sit on one couch. Jiae sat on the arm of the couch.

"Ugh.. no they're sitting on my couch!" L shouted. You smiled.

"So?" Sunggyu said towards Block B. "We have'nt heard about Teen Top for a while. Do you know what happened to them?" Zico said.

"Nope.. thay've been mute since the last time we saw them." Sungjong said. You and Jiae listened quietly, slightly interested.

"Myungsoo oppa, can I talk to you privatly?" You squeaked. L nodded and pulled you in the kitchen, where it was all quiet. U-Kwon stared towards the kitchen and frowned.

"Did umma tell you.. that we also have another held brother?" You asked. L nodded. "I can't remember his name though.. she emailed it to me but I think I lost it." L said as you pouted.

"I think his name was.. Lee Byung-- something like that." You said. L frozed. "Lee... Byunghyun." L wisphered. You blinked. 

"Let's go meet someone I know.." L said. "Huh? Okay..?" You said. L pulled your wrist and to the lounge.

"Hey guys, I'm going somewhere with ~~~~-ah." L said. " Where?!" Woohyun asked, he wanted to come as well.

"We're coming with you." U-Kwon said. L raised his eyebrow. "Fine! Just hurry up!" L growled. All the boys and Jiae, walked out of L's apartment and started walking towards a big building.

"TOP Campus.." Taeil wisphered. "Come on." L said and pulled you inside the school. Even though it was allready after school, they still went in. You followed behind L with your arm linked with Jiae. Infinite was in front of you and Jiae while Block B was on the back.

U-Kwon watched your every move, he didn't want you to be in danger.

The boys stopped in front of an abandoned building in the school.

"What are we doing here?" You wisphered. L didn't look at you.

"This.. is where our other brother is, ~~~~-ah." L smiled.

 

---

"WAHH! 39 subscribers allready! :) Thank you for all the support!! Please continue to red my story and coment!

I know this chapter was a bit long :L Please ignore all the mistakes~

Please comment and subscribe! ^^

Thank you!

 

<333