Intruding

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You blinked and U-Kwon gulped. U-Kwon stared at your lips as he leaned closer. You slowly closed your eyes.. and..

"U-KWON-AH!!" Someone screamed outside the apartment. U-Kwon opened his eyes his lips. You stared at him with wide eyes.

"We're gonna continue this.." He growled and opened the door. Your closed your eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Yo! What are you doing in another aparment room?" Taeil asked U-Kwon. The whole Block B were visiting U-Kwon.

"My neighbour fainted while opening her door, so I had to help her." U-Kwon explained, lying. Well it was true a few hours ago.

You kept still, trying to listen to thier conversation.

"Can we come in? Is your neighbour hot?" Zico smirked. U-Kwon glared at him. "Hyung.. go away.." U-Kwon wihnned. You bit your lip from laughing.

"Why? You wanna keep your neighbour by yourself?" B-Bomb asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"Come on.. just let us in! We all came to see you!" P.O pouted. The rest of Block B nodded with agreement. U-Kwon sighed and looked at you. You secretly nodded, your eyes still closed.

"Yeah sure.. come in." U-Kwon said as he pushed the door wider. Block B came in with no words.

"Wahh.. so your neighbour is.. the new girl at school?!" Jaehyo exclaimed as he pointed at the 'sleeping' you. "SHH!" U-Kwon hissed.

"So.. she's your new neighbour? ~~~~?" Zico asked. U-Kwon nodded. Block B sat on the couch in front of you. U-Kwon sat next to your face and wisphered something in your ear.

"Your to stiff..." You thought of something to make your sleeping look real. You then moaned and held onto U-Kwon. He blinked.

"Ohh... what's she dreaming off?" Kyung chuckled. U-Kwon gritted his teeth.

'Damn! Freaken.. making me .' U-Kwon cursed in his thoughts. "What are you doing here anyways?" U-Kwon asked the gangsters.

"We were bored. So we thought that we could go somewhere today." Taeil said. U-Kwon groaned. "Go somewhere else! I got someone to take care of!" U-Kwon growled.

"Hey.. you're not the type to take care of someone ya know." Kyung said and eyed you. You moved a bit and muffled something to make them think your really sleeping.

"Okay then.. We'll go. You owe us on Monday." B-Bomb said and went out the door. "See ya hyung," P.O grinned and closed the door. U-Kwon sighed as you opened your eyes.

"Are they gone?" You asked. "Yeah.." U-Kwon said. You sighed and layed back down. You didn't notice that U-Kwon was allready on top of you.

"Now.. where were we?" U-Kwon smirked, seducivly. You placed your hand on his hard chest and pushed him off you. He landed on the floor.

"Oww!" U-Kwon cried. You laughed. "Your fault for being ." You smiled and walked to the kitchen. As you got ready to cook, U-Kwon sat on a high stool.

"What are you making?" U-Kwon asked, feeling a bit hungry. "Soup. And no.. I'm not sharing with you." You grinned. U-Kwon frowned and slapped his head.

"If you don't, then I'll do something to YOU." U-Kwon winked. You glared at him. "What? What are you going to do to me?" You asked sarcasticly.

"This."

U-Kwon pushed you to the kitchen wall, your back against the wall. You looked up and saw your wrist pinned on the wall. "Wh-What are you doing?" You stuttered. You regretted what you said earlier.

"So.. you gonna make me soup or not?" U-Kwon muttered agiainst your neck. You could'nt breathe. This was the first time a guy would be so close to you.

"Yah.. are you going to speak?" U-Kwon asked. You were frozen like a statue. U-Kwon laughed and let go of you.

"Sorry.. I'll go now." U-Kwon said and walked out of your apartment room. You felt your neck as shivers went down your spine.

"So.. warm." You smiled as you touched your neck, feeling U-Kwon's hot pressence.

You quickly made your soup and ate it. Once you were finished, you made another bowl of soup. You put wrapping paper around it and walked in front of U-Kwon's room.

You smiled as you placed the bowl in front of U-Kwon's door. You quickly knocked on the door and hid in your room, closing the door.

U-Kwon opened his door and looked down, seeing the bowl of soup that you made. He grinned and saw a note on it.

There you babo. Hope you like it :)

- next door neighbour

He smiled and took it inside his room, happily enjoying the soup you made just for him.

 

---

THIRD CHAPTER UPDATED TODAY :) Hehe! I know.. I burst you bubble about kissing U-Kwon. LOL, Block B ruined yours and U-Kwon's moment.. together <3

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

<333