The GREATEST and STRONGEST gang ?

My Neighbour is a Gangster

Hi guys! :) Some of the readers are kinda confussed Minhyuk. Minhyuk is Jiae's younger brother. He is a fictional character, not B-Bomb from Block B or the one from CN Blue. <3 Sorry for not making Minhyuk very clear! Please read!

---

"M..Minhyuk?" You stuttered. Minhyuk grunted and held his fist tight. Jiae gasped and dashed towards her younger brother.

"Are you okay Minhyuk?!" Jiae worridly asked. Minhyuk pouted and nodded. Jiae frowned and put her hands on her waist.

"What are you doing here anyways huh?" Jiae asked with a raised eyebrow. Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders. "I happen to go to Seoul Seaside Junior school." He grinned and pointed at the school near the beach.

"Oh.. right. I remembered." Jiae laughed sarcasticly. "Did you skip class?" She glared. Minhyuk innocently shook his head.

You stood up from the sand and dusted off the sand on your skin. "Thanks, Minhyuk." You smiled. Minhyuk nodded.

"No problem noona." He said.

"~~~~ MOVE!!"

The three of you turned around and saw Seungho holding a knife with an evil smirk. He stood up and quickly grabbed you by the neck. He held your neck while the knife was close to it.

The three gangs froze and stopped fighting. MBLAQ and thier follwers smirked and walked beside Seungho and you.

"We'll take her or.. she'll die. Right here, in front of her lover and two brothers." Joon smirked. U-Kwon stared with wide eyes, so did L and L. Joe.

"No freaken way." U-Kwon growled. GO laughed. "Hell yeah. Make your choice.. or she'll die in 10..."

Your tears came running out.

"9..."

"Hold on baby girl.." L. Joe wsphered. You closed your eyes, waiting for your death to arrive. Jiae squeazed Minhyuk's arm with tears pouring out. People stared with wide eyes, not doing anything.

They stared with silence.

"8.....7..."

"Let her go !!" U-Kwon yelled with anger and sadness.

"6...5...4...3...2..." GO smirked. Seungho slowly pulled the knife closer to your kneck.

"BASTARD!"

Seungho got kicked in the head. He screamed with pain and dropped on the sand. You were realised and dashed into L, L. Joe and U-Kwon's arms.

"Heh, easy as always."

All the gangs stared at the person who kicked Seungho.

"Junhyung?! And BEAST?!"

You stared at Junhyung and his gang called 'Beast'. U-Kwon's eyes widened with happiness.

"BEAST?!" Joon shouted. Kikwang grinned and winked at you and Jiae. "Yeah, got a problem, MBLAQ? " Doojoon smirked. MBLAQ and thier gang dashed off and dragged Seungho with them.

"Eh!?" You gasped. U-Kwon smiled and hugged you tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay.." U-Kwon sighed and rubbed your back. You wiped your tears away and hugged him back.

"~~~~!" Jiae cried and stole you from U-Kwon. U-Kwon pouted. You laughed and hugged Jiae.

"So.. how have you been.. Infinite, Block B and Teen Top? Funny seeing you guys all together here." Hyunseung said. You bit your lip and wisphered something in U-Kwon's ear.

"Who are they?"

"Beast, the greatest and strongest out of all in Seoul." U-Kwon wisphered back. You gulped and nodded. "Are they.. bad?" You asked. U-Kwon chuckled and shook his head.

"We're fine hyung-nims." The three gangs bowed with respect. You and Jiae blinked as Minhyuk ran off back to his school.

"She your girl?" Yoseob smiled and held his hand over your head. You squealed lightly, thinking he would hit you.

Beast blinked and laughed.

You looked at them with confused eyes. The four gangs laughed along together well.

"You're so cute!" Yoseob laughed and squeazed you in his arm. You flushed red as U-Kwon glared at him. "Yah, hyung. She's mine." U-Kwon said.

Yoseob sighed. "Damn.." He pouted. "How about her? Is she available?" Dongwoon grinned and pointed at Jiae. Zico frowned and shook hs head.

"Mine, Dongwoon." He proudly said. Jiae went red and punched Zico on the face for the third time.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?!" Zico cried playfully.

"Nice punch." Junhyung smiled.

'OH MY GOSH. I JUST GOT TOLD BY JUNHYUNG THAT I HAVE A NICE PUNCH!! KYAA~!' Jiae screamed in her head. Zico pouted and dragged her away.

"Let me go!" Jiae squealed.

 

---

AKEUBGSKRGUBKSMBJF. B2ST!! >:D

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you!! <3