Gangs at the beach

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"Let's go eat!" You exclaimed. U-Kwon nodded and started walking out of the water.

The two of you walked out of the water and underneath the tree. As the two of you walked towards the HUGE tree, you heard squealing and rustling.

U-Kwon kept still and stared at the tree. He saw a head with red hair on the other side of the tree. He growled and stomped towards it. You got left behind and quickly followed him.

"YAH!" U-Kwon snarled and grabbed the collar of the red hair. His eyes widened and let go of the guy.

"H..HYUNG?!" U-Kwon shouted and pointed at the red hair. "Hi...?" Dongwoo grinned. The three gangs froze and stared at U-Kwon.

U-Kwon was furious.

"Oppa?" You asked as you looked at L and L. Joe. They innocently held their hands together and bowed on thier knees.

"Sorry baby girl..." L. Joe muttered. Your two brothers didn't want you to be unhappy, since they kinda ruined that date.

You pouted and crossed your arms together.

"We're sorry ~~~~-ah!" L pleaded. U-Kwon glared at the sand and bowed at Dongwoo. "Sorry for doing that before hyung." U-Kwon said.

Dongwoo smirked and patted his back hard. "No worries." He smiled.

"Well well... look who we have here!"

You turned around and saw MBLAQ with a whole group of a hundred.

"Hey y." Joon winked at you as you moved back, leaning against U-Kwon. The three gang stood up and covered you and Jiae.

"Unnie.." You wisphered. Jiae held onto tightly.

"What do you want MBLAQ?" Chunji smarled. Thunder smirked. "We just want ~~~~... and probably her as well." He said and pointed at Jiae. Zico snarled and slid his arm around her shoulders.

"She ain't available." Zico hissed. Jiae blushed and looked up.

"You're never going to take any of them." Hoya glared. Mir grinned and pulled Jiae's arm.

" OFF!" Zico growled and punched Mir's face. Jiae and you gasped. The three gangs fought with MBLAQ and thier other groups.

"Stay here." U-Kwon wisphered to you and started punching random guys who were with MBLAQ.

Seungho walked out of the fight and grinned towards you and Jiae.

"Run ~~~~!" Jiae shouted and dragged you. The two of you ran away from Seungho but hewas getting closer and closer.

"GOTCHA!!" Seungho smirked and grabbed you and Jiae. "PISS OFF!!"
 Jiae screamed and tried to wiggle out of Seungho.

"Let go of my unnie!!" You cried and started punching Seungho on the face as hard as you could. Seungho froze and stared at you.

"You're the first girl who ever hit me. That's a record, I want you now." He smirked.

Seungho held Jiae by the neck and oushed her against a tree. Seungho had his arm around you and pulled you closer.

"Wanna have fun with me?" He muttered against your jaw. You closed your eyes, trying to stop your tears.

Suddenly, Seungho got punched on the face and landed on sand. You looked up with red eyes and saw...

"M..Minhyuk?"

 

---

UGH.. I woke up so early! D; Oh wells.. I woke early cause I'm going to the City for most of the day! So I won't be able to update until late at night.

 

PS : I made two new polls in chapter 32. Please vote there!

thank you!

Please subscribe and comment!!

^^

<333