Finally you noticed

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You walked towards your laptop and roamed around the net. You sighed, feeling bored. "Ahh.. I'm so bored." You groaned. You thought of going shopping early in the morning.

You slid on your black leather jacket and dashed outside to the super market.

You bought some greens, meat and rice. Your a pretty good cook, but not PERFECT.

After when you shopped for groceries, you walked back home and left the plastic bags on the kitchen table.

"I should look around the place and get used to it.." You smiled and walked back to the super market.

You saw cute stuffed toys and hugged them.. they were your weakness.

"Wahh~ so cute!" You exclaimed. You then felt hot breath on your neck and looked back.

"Hi noona." Minhyuk smiled cutely. You gasped with surprise. "Oh, hi Minhyuk!" You greeted. You saw him holding plastic bags with groceries in them .

"Went shopping?" You giggled. Minhyuk pouted. "Jiae noona made me to this. She said she was HUNGRY. There was full of food in the house!" Minhyuk growld. You laughed and patted his back.

"Don't worry. I just went shopping before. Do you need help?" You asked. Minhyuk shook his head. "Nah, it's allright. What's noona doing here?" Minhyuk grinned.

"Roaming around this place, I'm new that's why." You smiled. Minhyuk nodded. "Ohh.. I see. Want me to help you around? You might get lost.." Minhyuk said.

"Aww! But you have to get those bags out of the way though." You grinned. Minhyuk groaned and nodded. "Sorry noona.. next time?" Minhyuk smiled. You nodded.

"Bye bye! Take care noona!" Minhyuk shouted and walked off.

You let go of the stuffed toy and continued to walk in the streets of Seoul. You were listeneing to k-pop music with your ipod. You bobbed your head up and down with the beat.. when suddenly you arrived in front of a big school.

"Omo.. this looks like my campus." You said to yourself. You didn't know that you were FAAR away from your school. You looked up and saw the school's name.

Seoul High - Woollim Campus

Your eyes widened and gulped. U-Kwon's warning replayed in your head. "Oh no.." You wisphered.

You quickly stepped back, landing in to a guys hard chest. You turned around and bowed.

"Sorry!" You squeaked. The guy smirked, there were six more guys behind him.

"What are you doing in front of our territory?" He asked, with a deathly glare. Your eyes widened and saw the necklace around his neck.

"O-Oppa.." You weakly said. He had Dark Brown hair, almost black. His green necklace, dangling down his chest. He looked at you with a 'huh?' face.

"Oppa? She's just a fan girl L. Let's go." A guy with red hair growled. Your mysterious brother nodded and passed you with no word, his gang following him as well.

You were left, frozen. Your heart wasbeating fast.

'So oppa.. is also a gangster?' You thought. You quickly turned around to face thier backs.

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!" You screamed. Your 'brother' stopped walking and turned around. He stepped closer.

"What.. did you just call me?" He asked. You breathed in and out, being brave for your sake.

"Myungsoo oppa." You said boldly. The guy smirked and stepped closer to you.

"No one.. ever calls me Myungsoo. Don't even come close to me." He hissed in your ear. His necklace acctidently bumped into yours and made a 'cling!' sound.

He took a step back and stared at your necklace. "Your... necklace." He wisphered. You started crying. He finally noticed the necklace.

"Oppa.." You cried. The so called ' L ' took your necklace and his necklace next to each other.

"No.. way." He said, with confused eyes. You continued crying. L pulled you into a hug as his gang gasped. You cried in his hard, warm chest.

"Oppa.." You smiled. He your hair and wisphered something in your ear.

"Stop crying ~~~~-ah... your embarrsing me in front of my gang." He said with a calm voice. You squeazed him tightly.

The bloned haired guy patted L's shoulder. "Is she.. her?' He asked. L nodded. His gang grinned.

"Congrats L.. you finally found your sister." The tall guy smirked. L pushed himself from you and wiped your tears away.

"Are you okay?" L asked. You smiled and nodded. "I'm just.. so happy that I found you oppa." You beamed. L laughed. "Yeah.. me too. Come... let's go to my apatment." L said and slid his arm around your shoulders.

You smiled, feeling your older brothers haevy arm around your shoulders.

"So.. is she really her?" A golden brown haired guys asked. L frowned. "I allready said she was my sister." L said.

The eight of you walked towards a apartment block and went in. All the guys jumped on the couch and stared at you.

"Yo, don't stare at her like that. And make spce, all your asses are huge." L growled and pushed one guys off the couch to let you sit next to him.

"So.. when did umma tell you?" L asked. You bit your bottom lip. "She told me a few days ago.." You said. L smiled.

"Where do you live now? Are you having enough food?" He asked. You nodded.

Before L could ask anymore questions, the red haired guy stoped him. "Can't you introduce us first L?" He pouted. L groaned and finally nodded.

"~~~~-ah. This is Infinite, my friends and we're a gang." L said. All the guys grinned and winked at you. You blushed.

L gave them a death glare. You bit your lips hard to stop yourself from smiling.

"Anyways.. this is Sunggyu hy--"

"Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa, Sungyeol oppa and Sungjong oppa." You beamed. L blinked.

"You know them?" L asked. You shook your head. "I read about your profiles." You smiled cutely.

Suddenly, the golden-brown guy pounced on you. "Woohyun hyung." L growled. The so called 'Woohyun' smirked.

"Sorry.. She's just to cute!" Woohyun laughed as you blushed.

 

---

I hope this chapted was allright :) OMO~! 24 subscribers allready! :D Thank you for subscribing!

Please continue reading~!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Thank you!

 

<333