U-Kwon and L

My Neighbour is a Gangster

When Woohyun got off you, L asked which school you go to.

"I go to Seoul High - Stardom Campus." You said. Infinite froze. You blinked inoccently. "I-Is there something wrong?" You asked.

"Did anyone hurt you there?" Sunggyu asked. You shook your head. "Is it because of Block B.. right?" You wisphered.

"Yeah.. no problems with them?" L asked. "Nope." You said. L sighed with relief. "Just don't go near them.. or even one of them." L said as you nodded bit your lip.

'But I live next to one..' You thought.

You looked at your phone to see what time it was. 12:43 pm

"Umm.. I need to go back home oppa." You said, standing up. "I'll come." L offered. Your eyes widened and shook your head.

"No! It's okay.. I can go by myself oppa." You said. You didn't want him to find out that you live next to U-Kwon.

"No, I'm coming with you no matter what ~~~~-ah." L smiled and pulled you out of the apartment.

"Where do you live?" L asked, with his shoulder around your shoulder. You told him where you lived and walked to it.

Once you two were in front of your room, L patted your back. You wanted him to go away, before U-Kwon sees.

"Um.. bye oppa!" You exclaimed. L frowned and stopped you from closing the door on him.

"Can't I go in?" He pouted. You sighed and pulled him inside. "There." You said. L laughed and sat on your couch. 

"Pretty cosy.. " L grinned. You nodded. Suddenly, there was a knock on your door. You froze as L looked at you.

"I'l get it.." He sighed. You pushed him back on the couch. "I'll get it! Just.. stay there!" You shouted and quickly opened the door for your head to poke out of your rom. 

It was U-Kwon.

"Where did you go?" U-Kwon asked, with his arms crossed. You gritted your teeth.

"Umm.. shopping?" You said. That was true though. "You sure?" U-Kwon glared. You nodded. "Let me in." U-Kwon said.

You shook your head. "No!" You hissed. U-Kwon scoffed. "You went to Woollim Campus.. right?" U-Kwon growled. You closed your eyes and nodded.

"I told you not to go there without me! You could've been hurt!" U-Kwon said as he pushed the door open. He froze in his spot when he saw your brother, sitting on your couch.

"Hey ~~~~--... What the heck is he doing here?" L growled as he pulled you behind him back.

"Oppa! It's okay! He won't hurt any of us!" You fought. L looked at you and looked back at U-Kwon.

"What are you doing here?" L asked U-Kwon with a glare. "Why do you care?" U-Kwon smirked. "Cause my little sister lives here." L snarled.

"And I live next door." U-Kwon said. You groaned and bumped your head on L's back.

"Sorry I didn't tell you.." You wisphered. L gritted his teeth. "Better be ~~~~-ah. You need some explaining to do." L said and sat you next to him. U-Kwon sat in front of them.

"So.. is he really your neighbour?" L asked you. "Yeah.. and my classmate." You said. L glared at U-Kwon.

"You have'nt done anything to her?" L asked U-Kwon. "No.. not yet." U-Kwon smirked. L hissed.

"I'm gonna go now.. and YOU, get out of this apartment room." L said as he pointed at U-Kwon.

"Why? Can't I stay here? I just live next door." U-Kwon smirked. You blushed at the state. Before L could fight back, you held onto him.

"Oppa.. he saved me from another gang. He took care of me when I had a fever this morning. He can stay here." You told L. L sighed.

"Fine.. but if he does anything, I swear I will break his neck." L growled and stomped out the door. You giggled. "Bye oppa!" You shouted.

"Yeah yeah.." L muttered and closed the door. U-Kwon was sitting down in front of you, smirking.

Great.

"You get punishment for not listening to me." U-Kwon smirked and moved closer. You were now laying your back on the couch as U-Kwon was on top of you.

"Y-Yah!" You squealed. U-Kwon burst into laughter and sat back next to you.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" U-Kwon laughed. You frowned and pushed him. U-Kwon raised an eyebrow.

"Did you just.. push me?" U-Kwon said. You moved back and smiled. "Yeah." You grinned. U-Kwon then chased you around the apartment.

"Yah! Stop!" You shouted. U-Kwon caught you and slid his arms around your waist from behind.

Suddenly, you tripped on your own foot, making U-Kwon fall on top of you.

"Uhh--"

You blinked and U-Kwon gulped. U-Kwon stared at your lips as he leaned closer. You slowly closed your eyes.. and..

 

---

SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAY~! ;) MWAHAHA!! What's going to happened to you and U-Kwon ? O.o I hope you keep reading! <3 Thank you for all the heart warming comments!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank You!

<333