On the couch

My Neighbour is a Gangster

U-Kwon placed the necklace back down on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch. He sighed and scratched his head.

He then heard little voices next door. His eyes widened.

'~~~~!!' He thought and dashed back inside his apartment room. He saw you huddled together, sweating. You were crying.. while you were asleep.

You started to scream and you pressed your palm on your chest. U-Kwon quickly ran by your side and curled your hair behind your ear.

"Shh.. shh.. It's allright.." He wisphered and patted your back lightly. You started to calm down but the tears kept flowing. You moved a tiny bit, making your bra visible. 

U-Kwon gulped and looked away. He grabbed your jacket and pulled it over your chest. U-Kwon's shoulders dropped and he stared at you.

As U-Kwon your back, your tears stopped flowing. You puled U-Kwon's arm closer to you, making him lay next to you.

"Y-Yah!" U-Kwon hissed. You mumbled something on his chest. Your two arms were around U-Kwon's waist. Your jacket was sliding off your chest, U-Kwon quickly pulled up the jacket. 

"Oppa.." You wimpered. U-Kwon slightly smiled. "She really wants to meet L huh?" U-Kwon asked himself. He continued sroking your back while watching over you.

It was ten o'clock in the morning. U-Kwon watched your for a few minutes. He started to move away from you, but you kept pulling him closer.

He groaned. "I'm freaken hungry ~~~~-ah." U-Kwon wisphered and tried to move away. You pulled him back, groaning. U-Kwon bit his bottom lip.

"Stop freaken groaning..!" U-Kwon sighed. You snuggled closer against his chest, smiling. U-Kwon blushed, but kept still.

The time past.. and it's allready eleven o'clock. U-Kwon was still laying close to you, wide awake. He tried a million times to move away, but you kept pulling him back.

"Aish.. this girl." U-Kwon snarled. While you were staying still, U-Kwon started to move. You didn't pull him back though.

He grinned and continued to move back. 'VICTORY!' U-Kwon screamed in his head. As U-Kwon was about to take off your arm off him, You groaned, pulling him back harshly.

When you pulled him back, he fell on top of you, acctidently waking you up. Your eyes were wide open. "AH--!"

U-Kwon's hand stopped you from screaming.

"SHH!" U-Kwon hissed. Young blinked several times and nodded. U-Kwon sighd and got off you. You quickly sat up on the couch, fixing yourself up.

Your jacket slipped off, making U-Kwon see a part of your bra. U-Kwon looked away, but pointed at your chest.

"U-Uh.. Cover yourself.." U-Kwon said. You looked down and blushed. You pulled your tank top up, so that he would'nt see anything else. You also put your jacket back on.

"You.. feeling better?" U-Kwon asked. You bit your bottom lip and nodded. "Thank you." You bowed. U-Kwon nodded. You were about to leave, but U-Kwon held your wrists.

"Don't.. go to Woollim campus," U-Kwon said. "Bu--"

"Without me. You can't go without me." U-Kwon said firmly. He held your necklace next to his face. You looked to the side and saw your door opened, with the laptop still opened. You sighed.

"So you know.. right?" You wisphered. U-Kwon nodded. He let go of your wrist and turned you around, making your back face his chest.

"What are you--"

U-Kwon then held the necklace above your head and clipped it around your neck. You felt his warm rough fingers against your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

"Th-Thank you.." You squeaked. U-Kwon nodded. "Tell me if you're going to Woollim campus. NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER go to Woollim campus without me or one of the members of Block B. Got it?" U-Kwon said.

You nodded. The U-Kwon shooed you away and slamed the door shut on your face. You bit your bottom lip and smiled. As you went inside your apartment room, you leaned against the wall that is connected to U-Kwon's room.

U-Kwon did the same on the other side.

'I'm starting to like her/ him.' You and U-Kwon smiled.

 

---

Hello~! I know this chapter was HOT~! ;) hehe, imagine U-Kwon doing that to you <3

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I know this chapter was a bit short.. D; sorry, I'm really tired and I have to go somewhere really early tomororw..

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333