This time, it's not a dream.

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"~~~~-ah.." U-Kwon murmered. You giggled and placed your palm against his forehead.

"Your fever's going down oppa." You said and pulled your hand back on your lap. U-Kwon smiled and tugged on your arm. "Thanks again.." He said.

As U-Kwon held your hand, there was silence. You then started a random question.

"Oppa?" You said. "Mmh?" U-Kwon muttered against his pillow. "Is MBLAQ a gang?" You asked. U-Kwon froze and turned his head towards you. You blinked.

"Yeah, they're a gang as well.. But much diffrent. They fight and make violence for fun. But Block B, Teen Top and Infinite fight for a reason. We fight when other gangs come into our schools and places." U-Kwon explained.

"So.. which school do they go to?" You asked. U-Kwon frowned but continued. "JTune High. One of the most baddest schools in Seoul. " U-Kwon said.

Your grip tightened around U-Kwon's hand as you remembered the warning that Joon gave U-Kwon.

"W-What if they g-get me?" You stuttered, feeling scared. U-Kwon grited his teeth and pulled you on the couch with him. Your back was against his chest. You smiled, feeling a bit more calmer.

"No-one will EVER go after you ~~~~-ah." U-Kwon wisphered. You smiled and slapped his shoulder. You jumped off the couch, back on the carpet.

"Do you want to eat anything oppa?" You asked as you padded along around the kitchen. U-Kwon stood up and followed you. Before you could say 'OPPA! GO BACK ON THE COUCH!!' U-Kwon covered with his hand.

"I'm okay. No need to worry." U-Kwon smiled. You softened and looked through the frige.

"Do you want anything?" You asked again. U-Kwon nodded. "What do you want to eat?" You asked. "YOU." U-Kwon smirked and hugged you from the back.

"Kyaa!" You squealed as he placed you on top of the counter. U-Kwon started looking for ice cream, chocolate and bananna.

"I'll make something this time. Do you like bananna spilt?" U-Kwon asked cutely. You laughed and nodded. As the time past, U-Kwon finished two bowls of bananna splits.

"Ahh~!" U-Kwon said as he held a spoon with ice cream, bananna and chocolate. You giggled and ate the bananna split. 

"Yummy!" You grinned. U-Kwon laughed as he saw ice cream on the corner of your lips. You were still sitting on the counter, wondering why U-Kwon's laughing.

"Do I have something on my face?" You asked as you pointed towards your face. U-Kwon smiled and nodded.

"I'll get it.." U-Kwon wisphered as he leaned up to reach your lips. Your eyes widened as you felt his soft lips against yours.

You then started to close your eyes and feel comfortable. You s your arms around U-Kwon's neck as your legs went around U-Kwon waist. U-Kwon rubbed your back and pulled you closer.

When you were about to take it to the next level, U-Kwon pulled back and wiped his wet lips. "Sorry.. I just got carried away.." U-Kwon said and blushed. You blushed as well and poked U-Kwon's cheek.

'Am I sure this is a dream?' You asked yourself as you poked U-Kwon on the cheek again. "Uhh.. what are you doing?" U-Kwon asked, still blushing.

"Just in case.. this is'nt a dr-dream." You said. U-Kwon bit his lip and placed his arms around your waist. "You wanna check if this is'nt a dream?" He wisphered and kissed you again.

You his bottom lip. U-Kwon held your thighs around his waist and carried you towards the couch. He kept kissing as he layed you on the couch softly.

"O-Oppa.." You said. U-Kwon smiled and kissed your neck. He clenched his sides and pulled back. You frowned and sat up. "Why'd you stop?" You asked.

"I don't want to take advantage of you right now.." U-Kwon sighed and got off you. He sat next to you with a blush across his face.

"Sorry if I kissed you so suddenly." U-Kwon said. You shook your head. "N-No! I should be the one who's sorry! I kissed b-back!" You said as you waved your hands in front of you.

~silence~

"Umm.. can I ask you something ~~~~-ah?" U-Kwon asked nervously. You gulped and nodded. U-Kwon took a deep breath in and out.

'Okay U-Kwon. This is the day you are going to confess your love to ~~~~.' U-Kwon said to himself. He slid his hand on your and tightened it.

He then stood up, still holding your hand and kneed in front of you. You gasped at what he was doing.

"~~~~-ah.. You're the only girl who makes my heart beat faster.. Please, go out with me and be my girlfriend!" U-Kwon pleaded and bowed his head. You blinked and smiled.

You lifted U-Kwon's chin with your hand and kissed his lips slowly then pulled back.

"I'm yours ever since two nights ago.." You wisphered and placed your froehead against his. "Huh? Since two nights ago.. that was the night when I was sleeping with you and- and-!" U-Kwon said.

"You kissed me and told me that you love me." You finished the scentence. Before U-Kwon could jump round the room, You pulled his face closer to yours and kissed him.

"I love you too.." You wisphered.

 

---

AKBDVKSBVIVUB!!! >;D THERE WILL BE ONLY PASSIONATE KISSING, NOT HIGHER.

Please don't hate me if you don't like the kissing scene!! D;

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333