U-Kwon and his ertnes...

My Neighbour is a Gangster

After staying over at L's apartment, you and U-Kwon walked back to your apartment.

"Aigoo.. school tomorow." You pouted and placed your head on top of U-Kwon's shoulder. U-Kwon grinned and slid his arms around your small waist.

He pulled you closer and was about to kiss your cheek. Your eyes closed but the kiss never came. You frowned as U-Kwon kissed you on the cheek.

He sighed and layed his head on your neck. "Sorry... you're making me do something every minute." U-Kwon said. You laughed.

"It's late now oppa.. I'm going to go take a shower. " You smiled and skipped towards your bathroom. U-Kwon smirked as he heard the shower on.

He quietly walked towards the bathroom and peaked in.

"I KNEW IT."

U-Kwon's jaw dropped when he saw you, still in your clothes with arms crossed.

"OPPA!" You shouted as you slamed the door on his face. You laughed and locked the door and finally took a shower.

As you took a shower, U-Kwon took a short shower and changed into his pajams. After he changed, he dashed inside your room and on the bed, pretending to be asleep.

When you finished taking a shower, you changed and walked inside your bathroom. You smiled as you saw U-Kwon 'sleeping' on your bed.

You quietly sat on the bed, next to him and kissed his cheek. As you kissed him, U-Kwon pulled your wrist and hugged you inside the covers.

"KYAA~!" You squealed as U-Kwon laughed. You snuggled closer to his chest as U-Kwon your hair. As he was your hair, he slowly your back... moving downwards.

"YAH." You growled and pulled his hand back up from your waist. U-Kwon laughed again.

"You're so cute." He smiled. You blushed and hid your face against his chest. "Stop that, you're making me nervous." You said. U-Kwon bit his lip and lifted your chin, so that you could face him.

"This is why I love you.." U-Kwon wisphered and pressed his lips against yours. You slid your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer with your waist.

"Mmn.." You grunted. U-Kwon quickly pulled back with wide eyes and dashed into the bathroom. You blinked and shouted, "OPPA! What are you doing?"

"NOW YOU DID IT!!" U-Kwon growled from the bathroom. You quietly peaked in, without U-Kwon looking and gasped slightly.

You closed the door and jumped into the bed as you laughed.

"His pants have a bulge!" You cracked up and buried your pillow. U-Kwon came out with a frown and slid back in the bed, next to you.

"Your fault for kissing my first." You grinned and poked his cheek. U-Kwon his lips and pulled you against his chest.

"Who's fault is it?" He hissed into your ear. You gulped. "Y-Yours..?" You squeaked. U-Kwon smriked and went on op of you.

"Who's fault is it?" He asked again as his hand travled around your stomach, slowly coming under your shirt.

"IT'S MY FAULT! I'M SORRY!" You shouted with your eyes closed. U-Kwon laughed and went off of you. "You're so cute!" He grinned and kissed your nose.

"Let's go to sleep now. We have school tomorow." You wsiphered as you closed your eyes. U-Kwon frowned. "You know, we can always skip school for something else. " He said.

You punched his chest and closed your eyes back again. "Don't do anything while I'm asleep." You said.

"Allright... G'Night baby.." He wisphered and kissed your lips for the last time of the night.

 

---

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE I WAS SOOO BUSY!! D; PLEASE DO NOT KILL MEE!!

 

Please comment and subcribe :)

Thank You <333