Accepting

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"So, you accept?" U-Kwon happily asked. You smiled and nodded. "YES YES!!" U-Kwon shouted and spun you around with him. You giggled and hugged his neck.

"You're finally mine.." U-Kwon wisphered and buried his face on your shoulder while hugging you. "If you cheat on me, I'm going to kill you." You joked. U-Kwon pouted.

"Now I get to sleep over ever night!" U-Kwon exclaimed. Your jaw dropped. "SO YOU JUST WANTED TO SLEEP NEXT TO ME?!" You shouted.

U-Kwon yugged on your arm with a pout. "Come on.. not just to sleep with you." U-Kwon grinned. You laughed and snuggled against his chest. "Let's go somewhere now." You suggested. U-Kwon nodded.

"Anywhere." U-Kwon said. You raised your eyebrow and smirked. "To oppas house!" You exclaimed. U-Kwon blinked. "Eh? But why?" U-Kwon asked as he slid his arms around your waist.

"I wanna tell oppa's that I'm with you now!" You smiled cutely. U-Kwon groaned and sighed. "Fine.. but it's gonna be all your fault if they kill me." U-Kwon said.

"Go change oppa!" You smiled and dashed into your room. You quickly changed into jean shorts, shirt and a black jumper. You tied your blue high-cut shoes on the walked outside.

You saw U-Kwon wearing casual clothes as well. He winked. "You look cute." He smirked. You blushed and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go!" You smiled and dragged U-Kwon to L's house. Once the two of you were in front of your brothers house, you knocked on the door with U-Kwon beside you.

"Who is it?!" L growled and oppedn the door harshly. He softened and pulled a smile on. "Hey baby sis!" L grinned. He frowned when he saw U-Kwon.

"I heard you took care of this guy from Jiae.." L said. U-Kwon bit his bottom lip and looked at you. You looked back at L.

"Can we come in please oppa?" You asked. L nodded and opened the door wider for the two of you to come in. You walked to the lounge and gasped with surprise.

"Oppa's! Unnie!" You exclaimed as you ran towards Jiae. The three gangs were in one laounge, talking.

"So... are you feeling better U-Kwonie?" Zico grinned. U-Kwon snarled and nodded. You sat in between L and L. Jow as U-Kwon got squished by P.O and Zico.

"Hi oppa!" You smiled and hugged L. Joe. L. Joe grinned and patted your head. "What were you going to tell us?" Jiae asked. Everyone looked at you and U-Kwon.

"Erm.." You started. U-Kwon blushed. L. Jow and L curiously stared at U-Kwon. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" L growled at U-Kwon. U-Kwon raised his hands in front of his and moved it around.

"NOTHING! I SWEAR! EVEN ASK HER!" U-Kwon shouted. You bit your lip and walked over towards U-Kwon. You held his hand as everyone gasped.

"No way.." Niel wisphered and stared at your and U-Kwon's hands together. U-Kwon sighed and tightened the grip around your hand.

"I'm going to die soon.." U-Kwon joked silently into your ear. You grinned and looked at your two brothers.

L and L. Jow have thier jaws on the floor.

"Are you two..?" L gulped. You and U-Kwon nodded. U-Kwon placed his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to his body. "I'll take care of her with my life." U-Kwon said. You felt touched and tugged on his arm.

"Please accept oppa." You pleaded and bowed with U-Kwon. As the two of you bowed, L patted UKwon's shoulder as L. Joe stood in front of you two.

"We accept." Your two brothers smiled. U-Kwon smiled and bowed. "Thank you oppa!" You smiled. The two siblings look at U-Kwon. "Break her heart, and I'll break ech and every bone in your body." L. Jow warned. U-Kwon nodded.

"Oppa." You pouted and hugged onto U-Kwon's arm. He softened and kissed your cheek.

"So.. does that mean you can be with me?" Zico winked and slid his arm around Jiae's shoulders. Jiae growled and punched his face. "STOP IT YOU ERT!" Jiae shouted and went behind you.

Zico pouted and chased Jiae with a smirk.

"JUST ACCEPT MY LOVE!!" Zico smirked and hugged Jiae from the back. Jiae grinned and pushed his chest away.

Everybody laughed.

"So.. what do you say about going home?" U-Kwon smirked against your neck. L. Joe and L growled as they both dragged him away from you.

"~~~~-ah~!" U-Kwon cried. You laughed as your two brothers sat next to U-Kwon.

 

---

BORING RIGHT D;

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU!! ^^

 

<333