Email from umma

My Neighbour is a Gangster

Your phone rang and you quickly answered it.

"Hello?" You answered. "~~~~-ah! It's uncle again!" Your cheerful uncle shouted over the phone. You laughed.

"Hi uncle! Thank you for letting me stay here.. do you need anything?" You asked.

"Oh no! It's my pleasure.. Do you have some time today?" Your uncle asked. "Neh." You replied.

"Okay.. I'll pick you up. You need to get your books and uniform ready for your new school tomorow!" Your uncle exclaimed. "Allright uncle.. I'll get ready, see you soon!" You giggled and hung up.

You looked in the bathroom mirror. You were wearing dark grey skinny jeans, shirt and a long cardigan. You smiled at yourself and packed your mini back pack.

When you finished putting your wallet, keys and phone in your mini back pack, you walked outside. Surprisingly, you saw your neighbour that you saw earlier.

He was walking towards the elevator, wearing casual clothes. You watched him press the 'ground' button. He waited for the elevator to come and walked inside.

As the doors closed, you ran to the emergancy stairs and to the ground floor. By the time you were on the ground floor, your neighbour was walking out the building.

You sighed and walked outside, feeling the soft breeze blowing against you.

BEEP BEEP!!

You opened your eyes and saw your uncle inside his car. "~~~~-ah!!" He shouted. You beamed and went inside the car. "Hey ~~~~! How are you?" He asked excitedly.

"I'm allright uncle," You giggled. "Are we going to Seoul High now?" He nodded.

Your uncle drove off to Seoul High. Talking and laughing in the car, you finally arrived in front of Seoul High.

"Omona.. It's so big." You wisphered while getting out of the car. He laughed. "Come on. Let's go inside." He smiled.

You walked side by side with your uncle. There was alot of awards and certificates displayed on walls and cup boards.

'Woah.. This school is rich!' You thought as your uncle stopped, making your head hit his back. He laughed at your clumsiness.

You looked up and saw your uncle in front of a tall slim man, about his age. "~~~~-ah. This is the princaple, Mr Choi." Your uncle introduced. You quickly bowed and smiled.

"Oh, hello ~~~~. Let's go get your books and uniform eh?" Mr Choi grinned as he patted your back. You nodded.

The three of you walked to a little building full of uniforms and supplies. You told Mr Choi what size you are for your uniform. "I'll be back to get your uniform okay?" He smiled and walked off to the storage room.

"So.. how's the apartment?" Your uncle asked, hoping for a nice response. "It's perfect!" You exclaimed.

As the two of you talked, the Mr Choi came back with a armfull of uniforms. "Here is your uniform and your books." He smiled as he gave you your new stuff.

"Thank you." You thanked him. "Let's go ~~~~-ah. Thank you Mr Choi." Your uncle smiled and pulled you out of the school.

After driving you to your new apartment, your uncle gave you a air kiss and drove away. You sighed and carried the box of books and uniform in the elevator.

When you were allready in your room, you decided to fit in your new uniform. So you went in the bathroom and changed into your uniform. You looked in the mirror and beamed.

"Wahh! Thier uniform is so cute! But it's a bit short.." You exclaimed as you turned around. Your skirt was up to your middle thighs but came with mini shorts in.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Aish!!" You hissed and quickly got changed back to your casual clothes. You slamed the bathroom door shut and ran to the main door. You opened it and saw your expresionless neighbour holding a pink neckalce.

"U-Umm.. yes?" You asked, feeling your knees weakening. Your neighbour held the pink necklace close to your face. "Is this yours?" He asked. You noticed that his voice sounded cold and rude. You bit your bottom lip and stared at the necklace.

"Ahh.. That's mine!" You exclaimed as you pointed at the neckalce. Your neighbour shoved the necklace on your face and started walking away.

'Ugh. Rude much? But then.. I have to thank him for finding my presious necklace.' You thought. Before your neighbour could step inside his room you shouted, "Thank you!"

He smirked and slammed his door shut. You happily put your necklace back around your necklace.

'Omo.. I'm glad that he found my necklace that umma gave me.' You smiled and went back to your room.

"I should unpack my stuff.." You said as you walked towards your luggage.

You un-packed within one hour. You sighed and wiped your sweat away. You walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You changed into your pink pajamas and sat on your small study desk, where your laptop was.

"Email?" You asked yourself as you saw a new email. You clicked it open and read it.

 

To my beautiful daughter, ~~~~-ah.

Hey honey, how are things in Seoul? I heard that umma died yesterday.. AISH! I'm crying right now and feel like dying.. I miss you, my baby girl.

Since your old enough to know this, I'll tell you about them.

 

You stopped reading and raised your eyebrow. 'Tell me about who?' You thought as you kept reading.

 

I have never told you about this ~~~~-ah, but you have two older brothers. I also never told you that you have two step-fathers. Your step-fathers left me while I was pregnant, but it was in different times.

Both of your older brothers are in Seoul. Their names are Lee Byunghyun and Kim Myungsoo. Find them and tell them that you are thier little sister arasso?

When they were both young, I gave them the same necklace as you, but different colours. I hope you forgive me for telling you this late.

Bye bye baby,

from your mother <3

 

A tear fell out from your eye. You quickly turned the laptop off and wiped your tears away.

'She never told me that I have two older brothers? I'll find you.. oppas.' You thought and fell asleep on the couch.
 

---

Hi :) I hope you like this update! Two updates in one night! hehe. Please tell me how the story is now, as a reader in a comment.

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ^^

 

<333