MBLAQ

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"Hello.. MBLAQ." CAP growled.

You bilnked and peeked behind L.Joe's back. 'MBLAQ? Must be another gang..' You thought and stared at the five gangsters.

"What are YOU doing here all together?" A handsome guy asked. L growled and held your hand tightly behind his back.

"None of your business." Woohyun snarled towards the guy. You jumped at his nasty voice. It was the first  time you hear Woohyun like this.

"Ohh.. and who's that? Playing with girls at the park eh? How sweet.." Another one said as he his lips towards you and Jiae. You shuffled closer towards L. Joe and L. U-Kwon held your arm as L held your hand.

"PISS OFF! What the do you want from us?" Ricky hissed. A guy with a mustache stepped forward. "Nothing.. just roaming around the streets.. Got a problem?" He smirked.

"Woah... the chick's hot." Another one growled seducively. U-Kwon glared at the guy as the guy stepped closer to you. L. Joe protectivly stood in front of you.

"GET THE AWAY FROM MY SISTER." L. Joe growled. The guy raised his eyebrow and stepped back. "Sister? Wow.. never knew." He laughed.

"So, what do ya say girly? Wanna go out?" Another one smiled and winked at you. Before U-Kwon could burst his anger, you held onto his arm and squeazed it.

He looked at you. "Don't oppa... You might get hurt." You wisphered. U-Kwon soften. MBLAQ watched with awe.

"Aww.. his little girlfriend trying to protect U-Kwonie~!" A guy snickered. You gritted your teeth and stepped in front of your two brothers.

"Please don't hurt any of my friends. Please go away." You said with a brave voice. U-Kwon held onto your arm and stared at you with worried eyes. "~~~~-ah..." He said.

"~~~~-ah? Nice name." A guy grinned. You didn't like the way he said it. "Please go away." You said again. But none of them moved and just laughed.

"Nice girl you have U-Kwon.. Mind if I take her with me?" A guy with a muscular body said as he tugged your arm. U-Kwon slapped his hand away from you.

"There's plenty of girls around the damn world Joon. Get over it." U-Kwon growled. The guy called 'Joon' winked at you.

"Make sure you take care of her... before something happenes to her.." He smirked and walked away with his gang. You trembled as fear came out your chest.

You wobbled and nearly fell. L caught you just in time and frowned. "He could've done something to you.. Don't do that agin, arasso?" L said. You gulped and nodded.

"Wow noona! You were like another version of U-Kwon, but in a nicer way!" Neil grinned. You laughed and high fived him.

U-Kwon sighed with relief and hugged you from behind.

"Like what L said.. don't do that EVER again." U-Kwon wisphered. L. Joe and L glared at U-Kwon and shoved him away.

"Punishment~!" You giggled. U-Kwon pouted. L. Joe and L laughed along with you then started chasing the other gangsters.

As the rest of the gangsters played around the playground, You sat next to U-Kwon on a bench. The two of you were silent.

Suddenly, Jiae came out of no-where, panting and got chased by Zico. "WHAT'S UP BABE~!" Zico shouted as he ran with his arms widened. "PISS OFF ZICO!!" Jiae screamed and ran faster.

You and U-Kwon blinked at laughed. After the two of you laughed awkwardly, U-Kwon started to talk.

"So.." He started. You giggled at his nervousness. He looked at you with a puzzled look. "What?" He asked. You shook your head. "Nothing." You smiled and rememberd the night U-Kwon said he loved you.

"Oppa.. do you like me staying next door?" You asked randomly. U-Kwon gave you a 'HUH?!' look.

"Of course! Wait.. yeah." He said and looked at the green grass. You smiled and slid your hand with his and intwined your fingers with his.

"Sorry for being alot of trouble.." You said as you looked away, trying to hide your blush. U-Kwon grinned and leaned towards your ear.

"Your not trouble ~~~~-ah.." He wisphered.

You felt his hand off from your hand. You looked up and laughed.

You saw U-Kwon on the air as your two brothers held him my his collar. "Punishment~!" U-Kwon laughed as he recived two deathly glares from L and L. Joe.

 

---

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS'NT BORING!! I WAS WATCHING B2ST's FICTION MV!! :D SO PRO~!

 

Please comment and Subscribe!

Thank you~! ^^

 

<333