Classes

My Neighbour is a Gangster

After the boring weekend, it was school days. You changed into your school uniform and think coat. You ate breakfast and got ready for school.

You walked out your room and locked it. As you were walking towards the elevator, you saw U-Kwon allready in it, wearing his uniform.

"Coming with me eh?" U-Kwon winked. You blushed and walked inside the elevator.

"Thanks for the soup before." U-Kwon grinned. you scoffed and looked away. U-Kwon smiled and moved closer to you. You shifted away.

Once the elevator doors opened, you dashed out. "YAH!" U-Kwon shouted. You laughed and ran to school.

When you arrived at school, Jiae was waiting for you in front of the school gates. You waved.

"Hi unnie!" You exclaimed. Jiae linked your and her arm together. "School time!" She groaned. You giggled.

"Why didn't you answer my phone call unnie?" You pouted. Jiae scratched the back of her head. "I had work.." She said. You bit your lip.

"Where do you work unnie?" You asked. "At the cafe close to TOP Campus." Jiae said. "But is'nt that where Teen Top--"

Yeah.. But Minhyuk picks me up after work." Jiae explained. You nodded. "I need work as well.." You sighed. Jiae beamed. "Come work in the cafe! Manager- unnie would love you!" Jiae exclaimed.

"Okay..?" You laughed and got dragged by Jiae. The two of you went to class early and chatted for a bit.

"So.. what did you do on the weekends?" Jiae asked. You grinned as your brother's face popped in your head.

"You know how I told you about the story of my two mysterious brothers when I was at your place?," You asked. Jiae nodded. "Well.. I found one of them." You smiled. Jiae gasped and shook your shoulders.

"Really?! What's his name?" Jiae asked. You leaned close to her ear. "Kim Myungsoo.. from Infinite." You wisphered. Jiae's eyes nearly popped out.

"BWOH?!" She screamed. You quickly covered with your palm. "Shh!" You hissed. Jiae nodded as you let go of her.

"L.. from Infinite? In Woollom Campus?" Jiae wisphered. You nodded. "You lucky girl! He's hot! Even though he's a gangster.." Jiae pouted. You laughed.

"He's really nice to me unnie. Do you want to meet him after school?" You grinned. Jiae rapidly nodded her head up and down. The classroom door opened.

There was U-Kwon, huffing and puffing.

"You're pretty early U-Kwon." The teacher said. U-Kwon nodded and stomped next to your desk. He sat next to you and growled.

"Punishment when you go home." He hissed. Jiae raised her eyebrow. "What was that all about?" Jiae asked. You gigled.

"I'll explain it later." You wisphered, since the class started. 

When the time passed, it was time for second period. You and Jiae changed into shorts and a shirt. The two of you walked to the gym and sat down. You sat in between Jiae and U-Kwon.

He smirked and stared at your legs. You growled and stomped on his foot, making him laugh.

"Now class, we're going to have a race. Girls verses girls. Same as the boys. Boys, line up on the white line." The teacher said. U-Kwon sighed and stood up.

He lined up with all the other guys and got ready for racing. He took a glance at you and winked. You blushed and looked away. The teacher held the wistle in his mouth and blew it.

All the guys started running, but U-Kwon was jogging. You watched the boys slow down halfway and U-Kwon gaining more speed.

The wistle blew as U-Kwon past the finishing line first. U-Kwon smirked as he wiped his sweat off his forhead.

He walked towards you and wisphered something in your ear.

"Try and beat me.."

You grinned and nodded. All the guys sat down as the girls got ready to race. You tied your hair into a messy pony tail, making you look hot. U-Kwon crossed his arms across his chest and watched you in your ready position.

The teacher blew the wistle and all the girls dashed. You were running in your normal mode, as all the other girls ran as fast as they could. Jiae was'nt very good at running.

As all the girls slowed down, you were still running in your normal pace. You were actually a fast runner for your age. When you pasted the finish line first, you jogged towards U-Kwon.

His jaw dropped.

"You're.. not even sweating." He wisphered. You grinned. "I bet ya."

U-Kwon pouted and leaned on the bench. Jiae finished running and caught up with you, sweating. "You're so fast!" Jiae huffed. You laughed and grabbed a water bottle for her. "Here." You smiled. Jiae took it.

"Thanks ~~~~-ah." Jiae said and took a long drink. The teacher came in front of you with a shocked face.

"You're pretty fast for your age ~~~~-ah. Good job." The teacher smiled. You bowed. "Thank you." You said.

Minutes past, and P.E was over. Jiae took a quick shower, since she had too uch sweat. You didn't make too much, so you just changed back into your uniform.

You and Jiae happily skipped to the canteen and ate there. "So.. you were going to explain to me about U-Kwon?" Jiae grinned. You sighed and nodded.

"He's my neighbour. On Saturday I had a fever, so U-Kwon helpped me out. And on another day, ha saved me from Teen Top." You said.

"WHAT?! Teen Top?!" Jiae shouted. You nodded. "They just bumped into me. When I was about to fall, U-Kwon saved me and talked over with Teen Top." You smiled.

"You lucky girl.. got saved by a gangster." Jiae giggled. Jiae then stopped talking and pointed behind you. You turned around.

"Can we join you?" U-Kwon smirked, with the rest of Block B behind him. You groaned.

 

---

FOURTH UPDATE TODAY :D I'm so happy! Thank you for supporting me in anyway! ~

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

<333