Understanding

My Neighbour is a Gangster

You woke up early and called Jiae.

"Muh? Hello?" Jiae muttered, sounding really tired. "It's ~~~~. Sorry if I woke you up!" You said as you bit your lip.

"No, don't worry ~~~~-ah. Is there anything wrong?" Jiae asked. "No, it's just.. do you know any gang that has seven gangster members?" You asked. Jiae gasped.

"Umm, I only know on of the greatest ones in Seoul. They're called Infinite. Why? Did they do something to you?!" Jiae shouted. You shook youe head.

"No, It's nothing unnie. Just wondering," You said. "Bye unnie, see you at Monday" You then hanged up. It was Saturday morning, and you woke up early. Weird huh?

You quickly you laptop and searched Infinite in a search tab. You foud a website about them and read it. You read that they were one of the greatest gangs in Seoul, just what like Jiae told you.

Then there was a profile about them, and one guy stood out.. with the same necklace.

You quickly read his profile.

Name : Kim Myungsoo AKA L.

Age : 18 years old.

Gender : Male.

He is a mysterious gangster who doesn't talk to much. He's one of the strongest in Infinite, and also the second youngest. Has the looks and is also one of the kingka in Seoul High - Woollim campus.

 

Your eyes widened as you saw a picture of him, with the green necklace.

"So it's really him.. my long lost oppa." You wisphered as hapy tears came rolling down your eyes. "O-Oppa.." You smiled.

You wiped your tears away and got changed. You changed into black skinny jeans, tank top and a black leather jacket that made you look HOT.

You shoved your stuff in a small bag and dashed out of the door.

'Where the heck is Woollim campus?!' You screamed in your head. You had no choice but to call Jiae.

She didn't pick up her phone.

You groaned and shut your phone closed. "She's probably taking a shower.." You said to yourself. You then knocked rapidly on U-Kwon's door until he opened it with a glare.

"What do you want?" He hissed. You blushed at him wearing a singlet. You shook your head from looking anymore further.

"Do you know where Woollim campus is?" You asked,looking like your in a hurry. You were in a hurry actually.

U-Kwon's eyes widened. "Why are you going to Woollim campus for?" He asked. "To find my oppa." You said.

U-Kwon stood frozen, looking like a stoner.

"Yah! Please help me go to Woollim campus!" You shouted. He stared at you.

"No." He said. Your eyes were about to bulge out any moment. "W-Why not?" You asked. You really wanted to go see your long lost brother.

"Cause it's Saturday. No school there until Monday." U-Kwon smirked. Your knees shaked and nearly fell. U-Kwon quickly slid his arm around your waist, before you could fall.

"Yah! What the heck are you oing?!" U-Kwon asked, feeling your forehead. It was hot as a heater.

"You, have a fever." U-Kwon said. You groaned as you slowly closed your eyes.

"Yah! Stay awake!" U-Kwon hissed. "Please.. bring mr to Infinite.." You wisphered weakly. U-Kwon growled as he heard another gangs name.

"No. Never. You stay right here, I'll get you something." U-Kwon said and layed you down on his white leather couch. Your head was resting on a fluffy pillow.

U-Kwon came back with a wet towel. He placed it on your forehead neatly and sighed. "You really are clumsy.."

You fell asleep the next second. U-Kwon scratched his head in frustration. "AISH!"

He saw you sweating as you were sleeping. He gulped, thinking he should take off your think jacket. U-Kwon slowly lifted your body up and took off your black jacket.

His heart beat faster as he saw you only in a tank top and jeans. Your chest slowly rising up and down. He felt your broad shoulders, your soft cheek.

He stared at your puckered lips. U-Kwon shook his head and roughly layed you back on the couch, making you groaned.

"Freaken ~~~~.. making me ." U-Kwon growled and walked in the kitchen. As you were sleeping peacefully, U-Kwon looked through your bag and found the keys to your apartment.

He took a glance at you before going out of the apartment room. He then walked in front of your apartment room and opened it with your key.

He saw your laptop , on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch and moved the mouse around, making it bright.

U-Kwons eyes widened.

He saw the profile of Infinite's L in the laptop. There was another tab. He clicked on it and saw the email from your mother.

I have never told you about this ~~~~-ah, but you have two older brothers. I also never told you that you have two step-fathers. Your step-fathers left me while I was pregnant, but it was in different times.

Both of your older vrothers are in Seoul. Their names are Lee Byunghyun and Kim Myungsoo. Find them and tell them that you are thier little sister arasso?

When they were both young, I gave them the same necklace as you, but different colours. I hope you forgive me for telling you this late.

Bye bye baby,

from your mother <3

 

U-Kwon gritted his teeth.

He saw the necklace beside your laptop that he found the other night. He went back to L's profile and froze.

'The email.. and the necklaces. So that's why ~~~~ wanted to see Infinite.. L is her lost brother.' U-Kwon thought and held the necklace tight around his palm.

 

---

THIRD UPDATE :D Cause it's Friday ;) hehe. I gop this chapter was good.. The chapters didn't include much U-Kwon D; Sorry.. starting from this chapter, U-Kwon with be one of the main guy in the astroy :) Sorry to keep you waiting on U-Kwon!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

<333