Saved by a gangster

My Neighbour is a Gangster

"Your late U-Kwon." Miss Kim glared as she crossed her arms. You stared at him. 'He's name's U-Kwon? Weird..'  You thought and continued doing your work.

"I had to do something.." U-Kwon muttered and walked towards his seat.. which was next to yours. You gulped and quickly wrote answers down onto your book. Jiae rolled her eyes at U-Kwon and did the same as you.

"Detention at lunch time U-Kwon!" Miss Kim shouted. You jumped a bit and blinked. All the girls were glaring at you, while some were smiled towards U-Kwon.

'Must be a kingka.. not my problem.' You sighed. U-Kwon ignored the teacher and stared out the window. He felt someone weird staring behind him. He turned around, seeing you staring at him. He smirked as you quickly went back to work.

'She's in my class too? First neighbour... now classmate. GREAT.' U-Kwon thought as he stared back at the window.

As time passed, the bell rang for recess.

"Come on ~~~~-ah!" Jiae exclaimed and pulled you out from your seat. You quickly carried your books and got dragged out by Jiae. U-Kwon curiously watched you walk out of the classroom.

He then walked out of the classroom to the canteen, where his friends were. Aka, GANG.

"Hey U-Kwon!" P.O, the maknae shouted. U-Kwon waved and sat down as girls stared at them.

"So.. how was class?" Zico asked. U-Kwon gave him and what-the-freak-are-you-talking-about look. The leader chuckled. "I know, I know.. school ." He said.

Kyung was eating away, like a pig as Jaehyo winked at the girls, making them squeal. B-Bomb had his mean look on his face, quietly sitting next to U-Kwon.

U-Kwon sighed as he remember that he has detention. "Let me guess U-Kwon, detention?" Taeil laughed. U-Kwon glared at him, he stopped laughing.

"Yeah I have detention.." U-Kwon growled. He unbottoned two buttons on his polo shirt and loosened his tie, making girls faint.

As the 'GANGSTERS' talked and ate, You and Jiae were outside, enjoying the warm sun.

"So.. how was the first class?" Jiae asked. You two were sitting on the grass, eating lunches.

"It was fun!" You beamed. Jiae giggled. "Well.. there's still more classes to go before school finishes.. what brings you here though? I mean.. being new here?" Jiae asked. You bit your lip, thinking about your dead grandmother.

"Ah.. about that--" You told Jiae about your life with your grandmother and parents, leaving you. After telling the story, Jiae froze.

"I'm sorry about your grandmother ~~~~-ah.." Jiae said, feeling guilty. You slightly smiled as the sun shinned. "It's allright. Umm.. you know that guy who was late for class..?" You asked. Jiae raised her eyebrow and nodded.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked. You sighed. "Nothing really.." You told. She stared at you like she was about to pounce. "Who is he in school?" You asked.

"Well.. he's in a gang called Block B, one of the greatest gangs in Seoul. His gang and himself is the kingkas at school." Jiae explained. You became nervous, since you were living next to a gangster.

"Hey- what's wrong?" Jiae asked. "Ahh.. nothing." You shook your head and smiled.

 

As the time past, it's finally after school..

"You have my number right?" Jiae asked. You nodded and waved as Jiae walked home. You sighed and plugged in your ipod. you wore your white, creamy benie and a think coat over you.

It was freezing cold, and you didn't have any stockings. You shivered as the cold wind blew past.

"Aish! It's so cold..!" You said and walked towards your apartment. As you were walking, there was a guy that bumped into you.

"EEP!" You squealed as you nearly fell over by the bump. You were waiting for the cold hard floor to hit your back.. but it never came.

You opened your eyes and gasped.

'It's U-Kwon!' You screamed in your head. U-Kwon had his arm around your waist from preventing you to fall. He helped you up and glared at the guy in the gang who bumped into her.

"Watch it." He hissed. The guy smirked. "Well hello U-Kwon.." U-Kwon's arm was still around your waist. He held you closely and kept glaring.

"Nice to meet you again.. Teen Top." U-Kwon said. The blonde haired guy stepped closer. "Is she your girl?" He asked as he looked at you, up and down. You blushed and hid your face with your hair.

U-Kwon hid you behind him. "Is there a problem.. L.Joe?" U-Kwon snarled. The so called 'L.Joe', cracked. "Nah, she just looks.. familiar. Well.. see you around.. U-Kwon." L.Joe smirked.

He took a quick glance at you and walked away with his gang. U-Kwon sighed and pulled you out from behind.

"You are seriously clumsy.. Next time, watch where you're going." He said, letting you go. You gulped and nodded. Your face was red, with his touch. "Thanks fo s-saving me." You wisphered. 

"Whatever.. just, watch where you're going." U-Kwon sighed. You nodded and looked at the ground. U-Kwon gave you a look.

"Are coming or what?" He snarled. He started walking towards the apartment and you followed him from behind, making space. As the two of you walked inside the apartment, then to the elevator, you were silent.

When the two of you arrived in front of your apartment, you opened it. "Thanks again.." You said, before U-Kwon could go inside. He nodded and closed the door.

'Well.. I just got saved by a gangster' You smiled and walked inside.

---

MOLLA~ LOL, listening to Infinite's song. 'I Don't Know' :) I hope you guys like this chapter :L It was my second update today! YAY! The weather is so cold and I'm still in my unifom, keke.

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

<333