Email and Phone Call

My Neighbour is a Gangster

After when you've finished changing into your pajama's, you decided to eat something for dinner. You wondered around the kitchen and frowned.

"There's not much to eat.." You said as you looked at the packet of cup noddles. You heat up the water and waited for the noodles to warm up. While you were waiting, you went on your laptop to check for email.

There was two emails. One from your mother an one from.. Jiae. You smiled as you clicked on Jiae's email.

 

Yo Yo what's up! This is your new friend ~~~~-ah! keke :) I hope you had an amazing first day at school! PLEASE DON'T TRANSFER TO ANOTHER ONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SCHOOL D:

Anyways.. call me if ya need anything allrighties? See you at swchool tomorow~!

From your new friend,

Jiae ^^

 

You laughed while reading her email. You then clicked on your mother's new email.

 

Dear ~~~~-ah,

Hello ~~~~-ah! How was your first day of school baby girl? I hope you had fun! Oh.. and your appa says hi! We'll be coming to visit soon okay?

Good luck on finding your two oppas <3

From your mother

 

You smiled and clicked on the 'REPLY'. You then started typing away as fast as you can.

 

Dear umma,

School's allright I guess. I made a new friend! Her name is Jiae :) She's really cute and funny! Tell appa that I said hi too!

I'll try hard to find my two oppas, FIGHTING! >:P

From your daughter,

~~~~ <3

 

When you finished sending, you walked back to the kitchen and ate your cup noodles, feeling happy. 

"Hmm.. I miss Jiae allready." You giggled and continued to eat. You heard your phone ringing, and answered it.

"Hello?" You answered. "~~~~-ah! It's Jiae~!" The other line shouted. You laughed.

"Hi unnie!" You giggled. "You got my email, right?" Jiae asked. "Neh!" You said.

"Seriously.. I'm TOTALY bored, talk with me~!" Jiae whinned. "Yeah, sure! What are you doing? I'm eating my noddles." You grinned as you sipped on the soup.

"UGH, you lucky girl. I don't even have food in the frige. All my family has is GREENS." Jiae groaned. As Jiae chatted away, you thought about the guy who bumped intoon the way home.

'His name is.. what's it again?! L.Joe, yeah.. that's him.' You thought as Jiae shouted your name.

"~~~~-AH!" Jiae shouted. You blinked and couched. "S-Sorry unnie.. I was just spacing out." You said, thinking about L.Joe again.

"What's the matter ~~~~-ah?" Jiae asked. You sighed and told her about the guy who bumped into you.

"Huh.. what's his name?" Jiae asked. "L.Joe.. I think. He had blonde hair." You replied. Jiae gasped.

"WHAT?! He's in a gang called Teen Top, you better be carefull ~~~~-ah! His gang is also one of the greatest in Seoul, just like Block B." Jiae explained.

You bit your lip and listened with interest. "Oh, okay then.. What school do they go to?" You asked.

"They go to Seoul High - TOP campus. We go to Stardom (I DON'T KNOW OKAY D:) campus." Jiae said. You nodded. "Okay then.. unnie, let's hang up now. I'm tired." You pouted.

"Aww, fione. I'll see you tomorow!" Jiae bid goodbye and hanged up. You smiled and slid your phone in your pocket.

'Somehow.. L.Joe reminds me of someone..' You thought and went to sleep.

---

MWAHAHA! three updates in one day! I'm kinda tired.. D; So I'm just going to update tomororw :) Please wait for my update.

FACT ABOUT ME : I listen to k-pop while typing, and when a dancing scong comes up, I start dancing. And then sometimes never finish the chapter I'm typing :D

LOL, my music was on shuffle and it went on Supa Luv, so I started dancing ^^

LALALALA~ TELL ME THAT YOU LVE ME TOO~ (CHANGJO'S PART!! >:P)

I know this chapter was boring.. please keep readin to find out more though!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

<333